27 Years Old, No Kids, 5'3 125 LBS 32B - 350cc Moderate Plus - Miami, FL

Hi, I'm 27 years old, turning 28 in a few months....

I'm 27 years old, turning 28 in a few months. I'm 5'3, 125 LBs and wore a small B. I've been considering a breast augmentation for several years. I've shopped around and meet with several plastic surgeons, however; I never felt the timing was right or the doctor, for that matter, was the right match for me. I finally decided to go through the procedure after meeting Dr. Altman. I was referred to him by several women (and I'm glad I took their advice) whose results were extremely natural and appropriately sized for their body types.

I was most scared of going under general anesthesia but Dr. Altman did an amazing job at explaining exactly what to expect the day of surgery. I was very persistent of knowing every type of drug that would be given to me during my surgery and he had no problem answering every single question of mine. I also expressed my anxiety over the anesthesia to the schedule coordinator and she told me Dr. Altman's facility is 1 out 9 operating rooms that meet hospital safety regulations, eliminating many of my worries.

The day of surgery, my IV consisted of propofol, liquid valium, and another narcotic (I forgot the name). The anesthesiologist was incredible, he assured me I was safe and even went as far to tell me what school he went to, level of education, experience, and previous work positions. I woke up from the anesthesia not feeling remotely groggy or confused. I was 100% lucid and with virtually no pain.

Immediately after surgery, I was taken care of by an incredible nurse. She was so caring and really seemed to love her job. Who she also made me feel I was in a safe environment. Me, being as paranoid and scared as I was, kept asking her to tell me my vitals. She was extremely patient and answered me each time, once again assuring me I was being watched over and I was recovering great.

Post surgery, less than 24 hours I had almost no pain. I didn't need to take any pain killers or muscle relaxers. I've been getting by taking 1 500 mg Tylenol every few hours. I've actually felt so good, I was tempted to go out to dinner less than 12 hours after my surgery. My friend convinced me to stay home. My chest is sore but it's more of a pressure feeling rather than pain. My biggest discomfort has been staying still. I feel so OK its difficult to understand I just went through surgery. Honestly, I've had worse hangovers than my recovery thus far. Needless to say, Dr. Altman is beyond gentle and an incredible surgeon. I'm so happy I decided to go through my surgery with Dr. Altman. He is incredible and is staff is equally as amazing.

b/a 350 cc moderate plus submuscular

Update most breast augmentation

Everyday I'm feeling better and better! Can't believe it's been 2 weeks already.

Update post breast augmentation