24, Mother of 1, 110lbs 5'6 - Miami, FL

Breast Augmentation is something that I've always...

Breast Augmentation is something that I've always wanted to pursue! I've always been very slim and never really had boobs until I was pregnant with my daughter. After I had her they really shrunk and I am TIRED of having to wear push up bras with everything to create cleavage! I honestly hate wearing bras lol. But I hate looking 18 years old and flat chested even more! After doing some research I decided to go with CG cosmetics. It is a Cosmetic Surgery Center In Coral Gables ( Miami) Florida. I chose them because I seen an extensive amount of reviews on here about the doctor and the center. Also, because of the promotional price of $3500! Breast Augmentation could usually be anywhere from $4000 to $5000+, so I considered this to be a really good deal and with all the good reviews and top rated surgeons who work from there I felt comfortable going with them. I also had a referral from a friend who went to Dr Frieman but I would like to have Dr Krau if possible! I hear they are both really good! I plan to get the surgery done in September, as a birthday gift to myself for my 25th! I'm so excited! I've been reading so many reviews and stories and I can't wait to begin my journey! I contacted the center and spoke with my coordinator on Monday. Her name is, Catherine! She answered every question I had that came to mind during our conversation and told me about the $1000 deposit to lock in the promotional price. And pay the remainder two weeks before the date of my surgery. I told her that I would pay that deposit some time this week so that I could have some time to sleep on it, do a little more research and confirm with myself that I am going to go through with it. Once I make my first deposit I know for sure there's no turning back. I also told her that I will be an out of town patient and she suggested I come in for my consultation Thurs, have the surgery Friday, Follow up on Saturday and be back at work on Monday. I decided to go for the Silicone Breast Implants vs Saline. A friend of mine told me not to get saline because it's just like a balloon filled with water. I did consider Saline but I read a review that some people wish they would've gotten silicone implants instead. I'm not sure what size yet because I've learned that it depends on what you're starting out with. So 400cc may look huge on me but small on someone else. I plan to have my PS guide me into choosing the right size. I know that I want them big that I won't regret them being too small and wasting my money. I'm going to post a picture of what I have now and my wish pics! Im so excited I dream about boobs wake up thinking about new boobs.

No Turning Back...

Ok so Friday I made the $1k deposit for my new boobs!!! Whoohoooo. There's no turning back now! The center emailed me all the paper work forms and instructions leading up until my surgery date.

I haven't chosen a surgery date just yet but I've read somewhere that Krau only work at CG Cosmetics on Saturdays and his Private office during the week. (Not sure how true this is)

I've been watching some YouTube videos on the procedure and it really grossed me out. This is my first surgery and I wanted to know what to expect and how its all done!

I'm posting my "wish" pics below!
I'm very slim and petite 110lbs and about 5'6. Didn't want my implants to look like balloons but I wanted them to be large enough that I don't regret I went larger. What do you guys think about this size? Too big?

Best Decision I Ever Made!

I'm so happy I decided to go along and follow through with getting a Breast Augmentation. I'm currently 1 month post opp and I've finally decided to update and share my experience so far. I wanted to wait a while to see actual results and not so early in recovery but here it is:

RECOVERY HOUSE: The same day I flew in I had my pre op appointment. I had arrangements set up to stay at MIAMI ESCAPE RECOVERY HOUSE. If it wasn't for them I don't think my experience would have been as great as it was! I recommend any and everyone going to Miami to get surgery and seeking a recovery house stay there!!! The girls there are so nice, friendly, helpful, and down to earth! The food is good, they check on you often (not to the point where it is annoying but just enough) AND they provide transportation to and from the airport, get your prescriptions filled and to your appointments. I think it was a little over 400 total for 4 nights. (She was running a special.) Thank God for them.

PRE OP / DAY OF SURGERY: During my pre op I spent about 2 hours checking in, waiting, signing papers, and trying on sizers. I never met my coordinator, Catherine. I was scheduled for my surgery 2pm the next day. I was told to come in (I think 1 hour early) but that was pointless. I honestly think they forgot about me and my appointment because I was the last girl to go back. They even closed the office at 4pm and made me sit in a waiting room outside before I finally said something and they immediately took me back to take my pregnancy test! I was the last girl. After I took the pregnancy test the nurse gave me the IV and I waited some more until Dr Krau came in. We talked about 500 cc and recommend we do 475 because my frame was so small and it would be "overwhelming" i agreed, showed him two pics of what I wanted in volume and what I didn't want to look like. He took some pics gave me his cell just in case I had any questions or concerns and he left. I felt really comfortable and calm by then. Next thing you know the anesthesiologist came in ask me some questions and she said "it's time!" All I remember was it was a little after 5pm when I finally walked into the operating room. I lay myself on the bed put my arms out blinked once and was OUT! I woke up around 6:30 to call my ride and tell them I was ready. I guess the nurse was ready to go home because as soon as I woke up she was sitting beside me and told me to call my ride lol. Before i could get up I snapped a pic of my new boobs to see how they looked and sent them to my mom sisters and two of my friends. The nurse helped me downstairs to my ride and I wasn't in any pain but I was soooo drugged up I was talking in circles about anything lmaoooo! I hate drugs. I went inside the RECOVERY house I had my own room. They helped me in the bed ( again I wasn't in pain) I ate some pineapples the nurse there gave me my prescribed medicine and i went to sleep. So after surgery I wasn't in pain at all, I was able to walk and talk and I wasn't nauseous at all. It just felt like something heavy was sitting on my chest.

POST OP: I think day 1 had to be the worst day. I didn't cry or anything, it wasn't unbearable just really sore and uncomfortable. I took it easy and did everything slowly. I was able to get up on my own (SLOWLY) and use the bathroom on my own. The day after surgery was really the only day I took the percocets then after I stopped talking them because I didn't like how they made me feel. I replaced the Percs with extra strength Tylenol for like the first 5days and that worked for me! Everyday after day 1 the pain slowly eased up. I went back to work 3 days post opp. (I don't do anything at work but sit and a little walking) the pain to me the first couple days after surgery wasn't anything unbearable but after the first week or two I began to feel somewhat normal.

I removed my sterile strips at 10 days post opp

My insicions are healing great they are exactly in the crease under my boob you can't see them and I think that is amazing!!!

I haven't had any complications with my breasts so far and I think they after softening up and dropping nicely. They were never so high up just really swollen!!

At 4 weeks post opp they are really soft and squishy now.

I got measured at 4 weeks post opp at Victoria secret and they measured me a 32 DDD. I tried on a 34 C and that was a little too small and I tried on a D and it fit perfectly to my liking. Which is cool because I wanted to be a full C small D after surgery. :) It gave me a push up without the padding so I bought two 32D bras no padding for $46 !

When I put my hands on the outside of my boobs I do feel some rippling but I read that it is normal for bigger implants and I not necessarily a sign of a risk!

So far I think that is it! I'll post my pics from the day of surgery up until now, 1 month post opp.

I have boobs!!!

Picture update

6 week update!!

I feel great. The swelling has went down. My boobs are the perfect size! They are squishy and they move and jiggle now. My boyfriend loves them. I got measured at VS two weeks ago and they told me I was 32DDD. Tah! I left out of there with two 32D Cup bras no padding. It gives me a push up without the padding. And I like how the D cup fits me better. The triple D cup bra was bigger than my whole body lmaooo looking forward to my two month up date. I'm so happy my surgery was successfully my boobs look really great and this is the best decision I've ever made for myself.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Quick 5 min interaction (if that), he was very friendly and made me feel comfortable as I was already nervous and shaking. I initially wanted to go super big (500cc) but He recommend I do 475 because my frame was so small. I showed him a picture of what I wanted and what I DID NOT want and he gave me exactly what I wanted. Like a magician. Lol.