23 YO/ No Kids/ Dr Freiman CG COSMETICS - Miami, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I'm a young college student on the verge of...

I'm a young college student on the verge of graduation and want to treat myself to BIGGER boobs I've been a member on RealSelf for a little over a year and I've been searching and following so many journeys hoping and wishing to find my ideal look! My ultimate goal of to have a full C or small D. I'm currently 5'5 1/2"-5'6" 140lbs. I spoke with Johanna last week and have her all of my information and I finally sent pictures today! She gave me my quote and I should be paying soon! I'm still a little nervous now and having a little doubt on if I should do it or not.

Received my quote ????

Finally received my quote! Now the hard part is actually finding a surgery date since Dr. Freiman is only available Tuesday's and Thursday's! With me starting a new job that requires five weeks training and a new semester is right around the corner I have no idea what day to pick

Wish boobs!!

Some wish boobs didn't upload

Picked my survey days today!

Picked my surgery date today... Johanna did say that they were going to be increasing the prices 25%. I don't know if I was sent that email so I could finally put my down deposit, or if they're actually going up. Anyway all I have to do know is request my time off for work since that same week will mark my one year anniversary with my job. I'll be paying within the next few weeks. I'm super excited :)

Pregnant?

Well, I'm currently waiting on my period. It doesn't usually come late but this time it is... whenever it comes Or of it does come I'll go ahead and pay my down payment. If not I have to wait until next year!

It's HERE!

I've never been happier to get my period than now lol. That means I get to finally put my down payment and get this show on the roll. Everything was postponed until now. Johanna has been really patient she texts me here and there to see how things are going. It's OFFICIAL. I'll be texting her within the next hour or so to let her know :)

Surgery prep

Whenever I get a chance to talk with Johanna I have to ask her if I need to get blood work done any mammograms, things to do and don't do before surgery because she hasn't mentioned anything . Almost one month away. I also have to go purchase the things I put on my "breast augmentation check list" I'll get small things every week up until surgery. I'm too excited!

So freaking aggravated!

So today I called Johanna to set up the date and gave her my card information and boy today has been a disaster! The moment I got off the phone with Johanna I seriously had 50,000 ladies from CG cosmetics calling/emailing/texting me! One lady set up an in person consultation with me on the 19th (which is fine). Now I have this lady emailing an invoice with the WRONG Dr. all of the information and blood work has Dr.Krau's name on it. Don't get me wrong both Dr's have nice work I would just prefer Dr. Freiman. I emailed the lady back requesting the paper work again but with Dr. Freiman's name on it instead. If they can't get it right via email I'll definitely just sign all the papers I need to sign on the 19th at my consultation. Today has been so overwhelming and I am beyond aggravated!!! Luckily it's early on and not so close to my surgery date so I have time to get everything fixed. I just want the right Dr!

More wish boobs

If it's not one thing it's another...

First off, I'm 4 weeks before surgery and it looks like I've caught a cold. The last thing I need right now. It is early in so I rushed to Walmart to get some stuff for pre cold to stop it in its tracks before it gets worse! Today is my second day and it seems as if the symptoms have subsided a little bit. SOOOOOO finally yesterday I was sent the right forms with the right surgeons name. Ok cool fine, one problem fixed. NOW in the paper work it clearly says you have to it $1000 down to schedule your surgery day. Well my surgery day is set HOWEVER they took $3000 off of my card (Paying with care credit) regardless the money has to be paid either way but that's not what they did... they took too much. $1000 down for the surgery date and pay any other unpaid balance TWO WEEKS before surgery. I'm 4 weeks ahead. Clearly they're not following their own guidelines. I'm not sure if it's because I'm paying with care credit or if they were just too eager to withdrawal my payment. I'm kinda aggravated. Like I said it doesn't really matter because the $$$ has to be paid anyway, but why not follow the guidelines that are written in black and white?

Things I DO NOT WANT

I'm interested in having upper pole even after dropping and fluffing. I already pretty much have lower pole. I DONT WANT two grapefruits poking off of my chest. My ideal look is having cleavage and perkiness even when I'm not wearing a bra I want it it to look as if. I don't want uniboob. I don't want my breast falling out of my armpits either. I hate to sound too picking but if I'm spending 4K on a breast augmentation I want it to look damn near perfect according to my expectations!

Boobie NIGHTMARES!!

Okay so every since I actually told my family that I was getting boobs everyone thought it was a joke until now. Some support it some don't it's whatever it's my body & my money! Anywho before I even got this close to getting my procedure maybe like 3 months ago I had my first boobie nightmare...

I was on the operating table and I was being waken by the nurses and the Dr's so I could see my "amazing" results. Well I got up to look in the mirror to see that one breast was huge and the the other one was small and saggy kinda like tubular breast syndrome. I was literally in tears for some reason everyone around me was laughing. In this dream I felt like it was my family saying "yeah you shouldn't have gotten them" and that's exactly what it was because when I told them about the dream I had they were really laughing their butts off!

My second dream was tonight. I was in for surgery all of my supporting friends were there (the ones who are just as excited about this procedure than I am) they were waiting for me to come out of the operating room, it was like a little small get together. So i walk out and everyone is excited to see me I'm excited everything looks good. So it seems as if we decided to go to this theme park during Halloween Horror nights or something (idk don't ask Halloween is way over with) so we're running eating having a good time enjoying rides and then all of a sudden I had to go to the restroom. So I go to the restroom unzipped my jacket and looked in the mirror and and my boobs had fallen all the way to my thighs -.- my actual boobs were still on my chest but they look like a 70 year old grandmas BUT the actual silicon balls were all the way to my thighs and you could feel them and move them literally like foreign objects in my thighs. Like wth!

I woke up sweating, sad and confused. I know it's probably because I'm thinking about this surgery a lot. I really want to go through with it but I hope I don't have anymore dreams or nothing else that discourages me from doing this since I already paid my money!!!

Back pains

For the past 4 weeks I've been having lower back pains D: I'm not sure why but whenever I go get my blood work done I'll mention it to my PCP and maybe she'll refer me to a specialist. It's getting hard for me to sleep at night because of these pains. I literally go to bed with a heating pad plus pillows on my lower lumbar! Jeesh man!

Saline or Silicone?

I know I should have probably decided wether I wanted saline or silicone way before I paid BUT now I'm reconsidering. My mom did mention that saline is safer and that's what I should get but I've been hearing/seeing that more Dr's are recommending silicone. Whenever I go to my consultation this Monday I'll ask which would they prefer. I also wanted the incision under my arm pit but I don't think Dr. Freiman has experience with that incision (at least most reviews I've seen are crease incisions) I would rather do the incision by which he is more comfortable at doing anyway. I'll see when we I get there. Time sure is going by FAST!

Update!

Even tho I was supposed to start taking my multivitamins vitamins c and iron pills last week when I made my surgery date I just started them last night. I feel like my body is weak and I'm coming down with something I just don't know what. I go to my consultation on MONDAY the 19th. I'm kinda excited for that. For some reason I feel like I don't deserve these boobs now. I took finals this week got good grades but may previous grades before held my final grade back from what I actually wanted to get for this class. It's my second time taking this class first time I got a D ( on purpose) I failed it in purpose in order to take it again only to get a C a high C at that. I don't feel accomplished I don't feel like I deserve these boobs. So I'm currently SAD and in the dumps right now. My grades are every important to me man & I tried so hard to get a B . It makes me so emotional even thinking about it. Well, the people around me said "As long as you tried your best" that's the bad thing I did try my best but still feel like I FAILED.

Consultation

So I went to my consultation yesterday with Dr.Loessin. IM NOT choosing him as my Dr. what so ever. I told him I wanted a full C with cleavage and roundness and he recommend 500 ccs!!!! Like really dude I said full C not full D. I feel like that's entirely too many ccs for the look that I'm trying to achieve. He didn't look me in my eyes while explaining anything and he basically just rushed through the wish pictures that I actually printed out before. I indeed stand that it's a cloning and not a Dr's office so they're not going to spend as much time with you but dang I feel like he didn't listen to anything I was saying. I felt like he made suggestions as to what he thought would look good in me versus what I actually wanted. So I'm sticking with Dr. Freiman. One of the girls told me to just bring the pictures because he likes to see what look you want. Johanna was really nice and the place was easy to find. I also bought to bras $20a piece. I drove 4 hours total (there and back) I spent maybe an hour at CG. I still have to pay $500 before they prescribe me my medications. I'm still on the fence kinda excited kinda not

This is EXACTLY what I want

This is EXACTLY what I want same thing fullness at the top round look cleavage. These are the results I want after dropping and fluffing!

BEFORE

BEFORE

BEFORE pictures

BEFORE video

BEFORE boobs
0:22

Similar anatomy, Similar results!

Here's a picture off of CG Cosmetics instagram. This lady has similar anatomy and she has 300 CC's. I love the look I just want mine a little bigger than hers with the roundness and fullness at the upper pole. The whole purpose of me getting a breast augmentation is so that I can have volume at the top of my breasts. Hopefully I'll have similar results. As of now all of my paper work has 425/450/500 cc's. when I make my final payment I'll ask to refill out that paper work so there is no confusion during my surgery day.

So MAD!!!

So I just got off the phone with Johanna to make my final payment and it's a freaking zoo. I literally got transferred to 3 girls which none "really" wanted to HELP. When I finally got a hold of Johanna she's telling me in order to pay with my care credit the amount has to be $1000 or more. WELL, if they would've just took the $1000 for the down payment in the first place versus taking $3000 everything would've been okay. So now I have 2 different payments with two different amounts meaning ($3000/payed within 60 months) & (500/payed within 48 months) all of this is aggravating. They should've just took the down payment of $1000 to book my date & $2500 2 weeks before the surgery date AS IT SAYS IN BLACK IN WHITE with their own words! Now everything is screwed up and I'm pissed! Oh yeah by the way Blanca is a real c*nt she had me on the phone and said you know what I'm not gonna deal with this (payment wise: explaining to me the $1000 limit you have to pay in order to use care credit) and then she blindly transferred me with no further explanation. Luckily Johanna picked up. I'm so over this, I just want my surgery done so I can be done with CG all in all!!!!

Time flew by so FAST!

Well, time blew by so fast I wish I wasn't this close to surgery... I spoke with Johanna today about the mistake THEY made and there was nothing they could do about it (that would matter) I mentioned that it was a mistake mad on their behalf and that they should fix it since they didn't follow their policy by taking the $1000 to book the date & the $2500 two weeks before the surgery date. She said she would contact the general manager to see if they could take $3000 as the final payment since it was their fault BUT that didn't work. When I called to today she said that she could reverse the payment and then redo it was one payment but that would all be fixed by next week. I CANT do that simply because I already got my vacation time approved and I can't go back on that because my vacation starts tomorrow. I have no choice but to pay $500 cash at this point. I don't want to do that which is the reason I got the care credit. If I wanted to pay in cash I would've just paid in cash. This is inconveniencing me so freaking much! I hate CG cosmetics I really do! It's like they don't GAF about you anymore once they get your cash. She never called to tell me any of this after all of this was final. I'm not excited about getting surgery at all I just want to pay and get it over with. Im so sad and discouraged. I have people who did so much to accommodate me so I could have this surgery. I'm not going to tell everyone how everything is falling apart for me I'll just report it here. I'm trying so hard to keep it together but I can't. I'm crying as I type this message.... Thursday hurry and get here!

Pre surgery items

These are a few things I picked up several weeks before surgery. I have to go get stool softener today and start taking them. I got a bed rest pillow along with standard bed pillows I grabbed 3 all come with packs of two. I bought 2 post surgery bras from CG, 4 pair of button down pajamas, movies, 2 packs of undies from target on clearance for $2 sports bra and short set from target as well, arnica gel, silicone strips, wipes, hibiclens anti bacterial wash for before and after surgery, chapstick, Tylenol, heating pad, a seaband for nausea, bedroom shoes, and I've been taking the vitamin gummies, and iron pills. I believe that's it I'll probably go and get a few more items tomorrow.

I'm going to pay my final $500 IN CASH at cg tomorrow I feel like they really screwed me over to the point where I don't want to Donny surgery anymore.

Pre surgery items

I'm going to pay my final $500 IN CASH at cg tomorrow I feel like they really screwed me over to the point where I really don't want to do my surgery anymore. All of this is so stressful!

Everything is going WRONG!

I think I've been worrying too much, I just started my cycle today as well. I think it's because of me worrying and stressing about everything. It's not supposed to come on until 3 days after surgery. The last thing I wanted to happen was having my period during surgery. Any other girls experience this?

The day before, Yesterday, & Today

THE DAY BEFORE:
The day before I went and filled out of the rest of my paper work. I arrived at about 2:45 and didn't leave until 5:30!! I'm telling you this place is a freaking zoo. As I was waiting for the nurse for my pre-op I met this lady who was 2 months post op and she has to come back because her implant was exposed. Somehow the stitches came undone and she stated that she had contacted them several times via email,phone and no one responded until she sent the email to the receptionist and the receptionist contacted the dr. They told her there was nothing they could do and told her to go to the ER and the ER told her to go back to CG. Now she has to pay $1,300 to get her implants fixed! The ladies there take their time and they are so freaking rude no one ever knows what's going on. I wanted to get my prescriptions on the same day so I can have them for surgery day. BUT no the dr hadn't sign yet so I had to wait & then they wanted me to get them filled at "their" pharmacy which was a one stop shop that literally sold everything (hair products, food, clothes & prescriptions) which seemed sketchy for me so I used Walgreens instead. So after my unpleasant pre-op visit this lady asks me to to a "nice" review on google for them. Um... NO!

YESTERDAY:
Yesterday was surgery day for me :) my surgery was at 9 but told me to come at 8. When I got there at 8 no one was there all of the doors were locked and not a person in site. So there was this door that said "employees only" I went and there and walked around. I saw 3 OR's a little room where the sheets were messed up and a bathroom. I finally bumped into a nursing assistant and she pointed me to the exit time asking me to leave and I told her I'm here for surgery at 9 (she spoke very little English) and she pointed at the door again. I left and waited and then a nurse came out and said "I came out here but I didnt see anyone". The nurse asked me to pee in a cup after I had already used the restroom -__- After that she took me to the little room with the messed up sheets (of course they made the bed, I think it's unsanitary to have everyone use the same sheets. I assume someone else was there before me which is why it was messed up in the 1st place) She took my pregnancy test and asked me to remove my clothes and put on the operation gear. She inserted the IV & then I waited for dr. Freiman. He came in, asked me a few questions asked me about the size I wanted. He said "Wow, nice" when I took of the gown. He told me I was lucky to have breast already and that my results would look amazing. After the marking he left and the anesthesiologist came in his name was Greg. He asked me a few questions and then walked me to the OR. He put an oxygen mask on my face and told me to take deep breaths and the last thing I remember was asking him his name again. When I woke up they dressed me and my aunt and sister were waiting on me. I felt minimal to no pain at all. I actually went to Walmart after and picked up a few items. I live two hours away I slept the whole way there.

TODAY:
Today I woke up sore. My legs feel like I've been at the gym doing squats and my back is a little sore. Still none to minimal pain. My nipples are numb and they sting from time to time. I woke up and took my meds. I feel fine, better than I expected. I missed my follow up at 9:30 today. No one from the office called or anything. If I don't make it today I'll go Monday. My implants are not as high as I wanted them which means that they are going to have the natural look once they drop and fluff. I wanted the round cleavage look at the top. My family loves my results. Hell, I even love them.. I have boobs now. I don't know what sizes yet until I go to my follow up all I know is I have moderate profile implants. I'm still waiting to put my rings back in. I'll post more pictures soon ladies I haven't really been in the mood to take pictures.

JUST ORDERED!

This is the first thing I ordered for my new boobs! I haven't really started shopping yet but I've seen alot of items I WANT and I know for sure I'll look good in because I HAVE BOOBS NOW :)

AFTER pics

LOVE HATE RELATIONSHIP

I have a love hate relationship with my boobs. Some days I wake up and like them other days I hate them. Sometimes I feel like I went a little too big lol. Today I loved them which is why I'm posting. My right is dropping faster then my left. My left has been giving me tons of problems I have sharp pains and Charlie horses and it's still numb from surgery. I never experienced pain due to surgery even from day 1. I was ready to go back to work by day 4. I think Dr. Freiman did an AMAZING job.

My Bra came IN!

Tapes off and massages

Today I went to my appt my they removed my tapes and I had what was left of the stitches removed. They told me that the stitches were dissolvable so when I went today the guy just snipped as close as he could to the remainder of the stitches. He told me I could start my scar treatment. I purchased the scar away strips prior to surgery. He also gave me directions on how to do my massages. I'm not into that kind of stuff i just want everything to take its course naturally so I probably won't do them. I haven't really had time to take pictures but I will. I'm growing to love them everyday and I'm so glad I got them done. I would do it all over if I had to!

Scars

I wish...

I wish I had 339ccs place in both breasts. I didn't know it would be so noticeable (well at least to me it is) my right boob dropped really FAST I'm not sure if that's why I notice it or not being that my right side is my dominant side. It feels weird when I take pictures naked because I CAN SEE IT and I don't like it. My left breast is still high up. In clothes you can't tell but when I'm naked you can and to me being naked and looking good is all that matters. I'd hate to pay to go under again just so he can replace my right boob. Overall I am happy but that's the only downer