22 Years Old, 5"4 & 135lbs - Miami, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I am 22 year olds and decided to have a breast...

I am 22 year olds and decided to have a breast augmentation after losing about a cup size from exercising/change of diet (lost about 20 pounds). I must say that I am extremely pleased with my results and recovery. My breasts feel and look very natural. I chose 300cc and Dr. Polo did an amazing job evening both breasts. The incision was on the breast fold and implants were place under the muscle. Two days after surgery I already had a natural drop and wasn't too swollen. I was able to be off medications (muscle spasm) two days after surgery, without any pain and went back to work 4 days after ( I work at an office). I was not able to drive though, until 1.5 weeks after surgery (that was my preference, I feel that one can drive a week after surgery). The only thing I did experience was back pains for about two days until my body adjusted to the implants. Dr. Polo gave me the okay to do light cardio about 3 days after surgery, as long as I did not bounce, of course. Therefore, I was able to do light stationary cycling for an hour each day. I feel that this has helped in my recovery as well. Overall, I cannot have asked for better results or a better doctor. He has been very caring, informative, and understanding about my specific needs and concerns. I recommend him 100%.

Dr. Polo was very informative the day of consultation and worked with me to get the perfect size for my needs. I wanted a natural look for my body type and breast implants that allowed me to Crossfit without any discomfort. The same night after surgery, he gave me a follow up call to see how I was feeling, and has been very caring on the follow ups. His supporting staff is super friendly and made me feel very comfortable.