20, Huge Tits, Extreme Regret - Miami, FL

So, I barely had any tissue. What girl doesn't...

So, I barely had any tissue. What girl doesn't want to fill out bra and her clothes? I wasn't even a 34 A. I traveled to Miami to meet Doctor Ary Krau for my breast procedure October 6th of 2015. This was the worst deicision...EVER. He was entirely too money hungry. One minute he's doing consults, the next surgery, then making you wait an hour or so to get done with surgery, and back to consulting. I thought 650 CC's looked GREAT. What did he say? "Ok, good! We can fit that". That was the end of that. There was no advising against it, no asking if I'm sure, explaining risks, etc. He just left me in the room with the nurse feeling like another number. I'm 4 months post op. My breasts have stretch marks, I have feeling on the far outer sides, outer lower, and outer top. Can't feel my nipples or 2 inches out from that. My sternum skin pulled from my chest, they're wayyyy too huge for my little frame and they're mishapen. Now, I feel worse than before and I'm more desperate than EVER to get them repaired :(
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Absolutely terrible, waste of time, very disappointing and waste of 5 grand.