Can't Wait to Be Bootylicious - Miami, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Okay so I put down my deposit for my BBL in Miami...

Okay so I put down my deposit for my BBL in Miami with Dr. Alvarez TODAY! Yayyyy! I'm so so excited! I can't wait to be Bootylicious and trade my flatty in for a fatty! I put down the 300 today to lock in the 4100 special. I'm thinking I'm going to get it either December or January because I'm having my BA in three weeks. I'm about to be snatched!!!!! I don't want my BA and BBl to be too close together but I'm anxious to do both! Dr. Alvarez's work looks really good from the reviews I've seen on here and pictures from Instagram! I can't wait!

Can't wait till surgery!!!!

As I heal from my BA all that I can think of is how much I NEED this bbl. I've gained weight and I'm unhappy with my body. I LITERALLY cannot wait!

Looking for Recovery Houses....

I see a lot of mixed reviews about recovery houses. I want to make the right decision and not be anywhere where im not going to be well taken care of. I had settled on Dolls recovery house (is it the same thing as Dolls Recovery Getaway)? Anyway, I read a few bad reviews on here despite the fact that I fell in love with their Instagram and now I don't know. Can any dolls give their experiences at any of the houses in Miami Beach?

Alvarez no longer at Spectrum

So Alvarez left Spectrum y'all! He is now at Mia Ascetics. I'm nervous because I heard that Spectrum isn't refund I people's deposits so they are able to transfer to where he is currently. Idk I emailed my coordinator because I need answers! Alvarez was answering questions on his if page but I feel Spectrum needs to issue some kind of statement because there is a lot of people that want to know what is going on! I'll keep you guys posted!

Surgery 4-20-18

So I will be having surgery with Dr. Ghurani on 4-20-17!!!! Woop Woop! It's REALLY around the corner! Funny thing is I always wanted Ghurani but I couldn't afford him but when Alvarez left Spectrum, spectrum honored the price I already paid! Hotel and flight already booked! I'll let y'all now when I touch down in M.I.A yoooooo! :-)

Dr. Ghurani is the best. I traveled from NY to Miami just so he could bless me with those surgeon hands. He was absolutely honest and told me what he could do for my body type. Ladies please understand that all of our bone structure, skin elasticity, etc is different and this translates into what type of miracle the doctor is able to pull off on your body. Wish pics are unrealistic so don't get caught up on those because it's very possible that your body will not mimic the one in the photograph. With that being said, I had absolutely no ass. Zero. Zilch. I have a nice little fatty now. Do I wish it was a little bigger? Yes, just a little. But, like I said, he kept it real and let me know that with the tightness of my skin that one round will only do so much. It's a lot bigger than what I had, and now I have a flat tummy and hips. I thought the pain would be 1000 times worst. It's really not that bad. Mostly, soreness. Not 100% in love with the massages. However, the massage lady is a little Venezuelan cutie. She's effin hilarious. Like a Spanish Ellen. Therefore, it makes things easy. Follow his directions, and wear your garment. You'll be fine.