Happy Ortega Doll May 2016- preparing for finishing round

So I had smart-lipo done on 12/18/15 and I am...

So I had smart-lipo done on 12/18/15 and I am anything but happy with my results. In order to achieve my desired results I would have to go through multiple sessions of smart-lipo and it's not worth it price-wise. So I have decided to take a trip to Miami and have everything done at once. Initially, I planned on seeing Dr. Osak but due to unforeseen issues with his license I had to revamp my plan. I thought about going to either Fisher or Ortega but I have a friend who recently was a patient of Orlando Llorente and so far so good. amlther thing that helped with my decision is I was having major issues dealing with the staff at Vanity. They are very unprofessional and seem like con-artist to me. Just my opinion though. I paid my deposit today and have already begun to price rental homes and flights. See you guys soon!!!

Beware of Scammers

I have been receiving voicemails messages and emails all day from a lady named Liz at Vanity. Thing is she's claiming she's my coordinator but I've already been assigned a coordinator named Anna and anytime I call they refer me right to her since her name is attached to my notes/portfolio. But anyway she gave me a number to call and an extension. I called Vanity directly to inquire who this lady was, why she was calling me, and what she wanted. She's looking for a deposit apparently but Vanity has no idea of who the hell she is. Apparently she got my email information and number from here. How else would she get it? But anywho please beware of who you are dealing with. I've read other stories of ladies on here receiving these emails and phone calls to request money for services and it turned out to be a hoax.

Wishful Thinking

I've never had a wish pic but after seeing so many on RS I decided to start browsing. Of course I wanted to find something realistic to my body size and ideal for my height and I found this lovely lady above. I'm really focused on contouring and having an hourglass shape. My current measurements are 38-36-39. I'm nearly straight up and down but before children my hips protruded. I would really love to be closer to 38-28-42 and am hoping Dr. Llorente can get me as close as possible to this. I've been considering switching to Ortega too because I've read a couple reviews about Llorente not giving patients what they asked for and waking up and being told it can't be corrected or enhanced until 6 months later. Everyone's experience is different, I also see a lot of women's panicking and expecting too much too soon so I'm praying God will ensure that I get what I pay for and not allow those negative thoughts to alter my plans and then I end up pissed in the long run.

This is my second procedure and I know my husband will not let me undergo another anytime soon. His grandmother passed after having gastric bypass in 2012 so he is really concerned for my health and overall well being. I try not to base my decisions off of others reviews because some of the things people write are just bias and downright ludicrous. I think I'm being realistic with my expectations but only time can tell. Until next time ladies. I need to try and get some sleep before work. Lol.

Decided to change from Llorente to Ortega

I initially wanted to Osak but because of licensing issues I changed to Llorente. After searching and searching for great reviews and "i cant pass him up" before and after photos to no avail, I am changing doctors to be safe. I've already had a $3500 smart-lipo procedure on my abdominal and did not get the results I was looking for and I am not willing to invest another couple thousands to be unhappy again. I have seen so many fake reviews on Llorente on here as well and its so obvious. Multiple reviews for accounts recently opened, no comments on other post other than their own, no photos but yet had these amazing experiences. One chick even claimed to now have 40-28-45 measurements and multiple people repeatedly asked her to post pictures along with a host of other questions. She always skipped over the photo inquiries but would answer other shit about a bunch of irrelevant shit... If you are so pleased with this doctor and look this damn good, WHY THE HELL DON'T YOU WANT TO SHOW THAT BODY OFF??? But anyway my rant is over. Lol. Until next time.

Osak back on April 1, what the hell is the real deal?

Okay. I initially was workin with Vanity for my procedure because I was interested in Osak. The day I was going to pay my deposit I came across some comments on here about the licensing issue. I immediately called my coordinator and initially she lied and said it wasn't true. Two days later I called back and was like are you sure? The young lady who first disclosed the info on here had provided the link to where you could look it up and I saw it for my self. She finally told me yes it was true and that I could see some other Doctor I had never heard of.

I declined and went on over to Spectrum since Ortega was my second choice. But the last two days she's been blowing up my phone and texts message about Osak coming back April 1!!!! Has anyone else heard this? My gut tells me to just stick where I am and not to believe her. I just have a feeling she's lying and finances have dropped since the whole situation occurred or that he may be trying to do some shit under the table. How the hell was this case resolved that quick? It took almost a year for the case to even be brought to court. I wonder if he paid them to settle this. I have so many questions. Lol. Yes I'm noisy as hell. Tell me what you guys heard... What are your opinions on this situation?

P.S. Check the text messages above. It kind of threw me a red flag when she said WITH ONLY US in all caps. What'd you think?

SO F**KING ANNOYED RIGHT NOW!!! BEWARE OF FALSE ADVERTISEMENT PLEASE!!!

SMART-LIPO DID NOT CREATE THESE RESULTS. THIS CHICK HAD ME FOOLED & I INVESTED $3500 IN THIS WACK ASS WEAK ASS PROCEDURE TO YIELD LITTLE TO NO RESULTS. THIS CHICK IS RECEIVING FREE/REDUCED PRICE PROCEDURES FOR REFERRALS. I'M NOT A HATER AND HER BODY LOOKS GREAT BUT WHAT SHE ISN'T TELLING YOU IS THAT SHE HAD MULTIPLE SURGERIES TO ACHIEVE HER RESULTS. CLEARLY FROM HOW THESE WOMEN ARE MARKED IN THE ABOVE PICTURES AND THE DRASTIC DIFFERENCE THEY HAD TT, FAT GRAFTING, OR AGGRESSIVE LIPO NOT SMART-LIPO. I'M WILLING TO BET THESE PROBABLY AREN'T EVEN ROY'S CLIENTS. SO FUCKING PISSED I FELL FOR THIS SHIT & JUST WANT TO WARN SOME OTHER LADIES WHO MAY FALL FOR THIS SHIT. I AM NOT DOUBTING THAT THE METHOD WORKS BUT SINCE ROY WILL TELL YOU HIMSELF THAT IT ONLY TAKES OFF UP TO 2 INCHES OF FAT THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY THEY ACHIEVED THESE RESULTS FROM HIS METHOD. ROY IS NOT EVEN A CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON SO HE IS NOT EVEN MEDICALLY LICENSED TO DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN SMART-LIPO. CHECK OUT THE CHICK IN THE FIRST PICTURE. PLEASE TELL ME HOW HE RID OF HER OF ALL THAT FAT AND SHE DOESN'T HAVE ANY SAGGING SKIN???? REMINDER: ROY DOES NOT DO TT OR FAT GRAFTING. THIS WOMAN CLEARLY HAD SOME WORK DONE OTHER THAN SMART-LIPO. IF ANYONE RECOGNIZES WHO THESE LADIES ARE PLEASE LET THEM KNOW THEIR PICTURES ARE BEING USED FRAUDULENTLY. THANKS GUYS.

SX is taking over my life

It's so crazy how much time I spend on RS and just the Internet period regarding sx. My husband gets so mad and says all you want to do now is look at other women's naked bodies. LLS. He's just a big baby and don't want me to spend any extra time elsewhere. He's already complaining about the week I'm going to be gone in May but he better get ready. I been playing with the plastic surgery app too and I finally was able to create some results that are similar to what I may want. I already have a butt but it's being disguised being surrounded by all this damn fat. I also need some opinions about injecting into the lateral or hips. I'm confused because they both seem the same to me. What's you guys take on the lateral or hips and why???

Just another update! 31 days pre-op

Hey ladies,

Since the last time we spoke I have received so many calls and emails in reference to my previous posts but I let go and let god deal with it. As usual, god has never forsaken me or let me down. I filed a complaint with Care Credit (the company I financed my previous procedure through) about my unsatisfactory procedure and I included that I found out after the fact that my doctor was not a Plastic Surgeon. I can't blame anyone but myself because I jumped into something without research and I am thankful that what happened was not life threatening as I have seen with other RS ladies. But anyway, long story short. Care Credit made a decision in my favor and I was refunded a portion of my money.

So moving right along...

I got a call from Dr. Ortega's assistant and my procedure was rescheduled for Monday, the 23rd. It pushes me one day sooner but I am happy nevertheless. I cannot wait to get rid of this stubborn belly fat and be the bitch that makes chicks uncomfortable when she walks in the room. Lol. See you guys soon!

All Cleared for surgery!!!

Just a minor update. I am all cleared for surgery. I haven't been posting too frequent lately. I'm just ready to show you guys this new and improved ass and snatched waist. Lol. MJ new ass and snatched waist coming to a theater near you soon. May 23 can't get here any sooner. My bag is already packed and at the door!!! LOL.

DAMN!!! Another doll dead.

Did you guys read about the young lady who died on Thursday? 7 days pre-op and seeing shit like this is so scary and nerve wrecking. It's so crazy how I originally wanted to see Osak but then changed to Llorente and they both are mentioned in this article. God please watch over me. I grew up motherless and do not want the same for my children. God bless all my RS sisters! http://www.local10.com/news/florida/miami-dade-county/after-death-following-brazilian-butt-lift-attention-shifts-to-doctors-pasts-?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook_WPLG_Local_10

Another Miami doll gone? Say it isn't so.

Has anyone heard about the young lady that died today on the table? I got multiple calls and text about it from concerned family and friends but I haven't been able to find anything online. Apparently it was on FOX news at 5 but I wasn't watching. I'll be watching at 10 to see if they mention it. I will keep you guys updated as I find out and if you find out anything sooner than me please let me know.

I got my appointment time!

I received the phone call yesterday and my appointment time is at 5:00 pm Monday. I'm a little annoyed with the time but it is what it is. I would have really liked to have got in there and get it over with already. I will be flying out later today though. I actually was more nervous in days leading up to this but today I am very calm. I may start freaking out tomorrow. LLS. But we shall see. I will be posting 24 hour pics very soon.

Ortegified!

So for starters there was a mistake with my appointment time. I was told 5:30 pm and I was actually the first patient of the day at 5:30 am. Because of the miscommunication I didn't make it until about 8 am but they still took care of me. Loved the staff minus one I wanted to slap the shit out of. Lol. Everyone was nice and Ortega was very truthful. I've had three c-sections and in order to obtain a flat tummy I need MR & TT which I knew from another consultation. But he did all that he could for me and so far I'm satisfied. I will be returning after a year more than likely to finish this journey up. The chick I wanted to slap woke me up afterwards to put on my garment and literally yanked that bitch on. No form of gentleness at all so I had to tell her chill. But I feel great. No pain only tenderness and a little sore. I came prepared with my narcorics though. Lol. But this is what I have for you so far as far as pictures. I'll be updating every day. Also informing you guys of some necessities that no one may have mentioned before for supplies.

Loving my results already!

I'm very satisfied with my results so far and planning round 2 (undecided about whether I'm doing TT or BA next). I feel great. I been up walking around, I was able to get a full meal today, I got my first drainage massage and I took a shower. The shower felt like pure heaven. Lol. I been dressing up in clothes to check my body out. I cleaned my garment for the second time. Peroxide gets all of the blood stains out of your garment. Just don't let it dry up too much. It'll be harder to get out. But I couldn't stand the ugly looking stains. I currently have my triangle board for my back and lipo foams all the way around.

Feeling like myself today!

Stiff Booty
0:13
Hey sisters. My limbs weren't as stiff today so it made it so much easier to shower and move about. My fluid has begun to move downward and build up above my cooch area. I'm scheduled to have another massage today at 4 and I'll start taking diurex water pills to assist me with the natural way of moving fluids out. I've been constantly hydrating but I just need to get it out because my incisions have started to close/heal. Last night was the first night I slept the night through and I needed that sleep bad. I'm actually ready to go home. I'm becoming home sick. Missing my husband and kids. Lol. As much junk I talked about this week vacation who would've thought it. But I'll add what addition pictures I have for now.

Just another update!

Hey sisters! I am doing so great so far, just wanted to give you guys a minor update. So anxious to start the next procedure already. Lol. Haven't got the balls to tell my husband just yet but I'll get around to it eventually. Everything is coming along great. I have had two bad days thus far. Saturday, I was very nauseous and vomited three times and then the 2 1/2 plane ride didn't help. Longest two hours ever. LLS. I managed to sit on my thighs with my ass in the air and my head down in between my knees. And then last night I had to piss every hour on the hour so I didn't put my garment back on the last time and my body swelled up really bad and ached so bad when I finally woke back up. My husband helped me get back into it though and gave me a medications. I am still very much swollen and withholding fluids but I'm working on it. But here are my current pictures. Tell me what you think.

Back to work!

So I came back to work yesterday. It was a bit of a struggle driving in but by the end of the day I had figured it out. I couldn't stay out of the bathroom while I was at work though. I think everyone was expecting me to walk in naked but I came to work in a huge maxi dress. Lol. My job is very flexible and I have a some what private office so I've been sitting on the back of a chair with my butt hanging off. Halfway through this 3 week no sitting on my bum period.

I need opinions!!!

It's been two weeks since I last posted but I've been trying to be patient with the swelling and fluid and I'm finally starting to see a major difference in my stomach. I still feel like I need the TT but my husband is saying I don't. I would really like you guys opinion. Woman understand woman better. I think the TT will just make it tighter than it is now. I'm not tripping off stretch marks but I don't want to see no rolls when I'm sitting. As far as my ass I think it gets better and better with time. I'm so happy and my husband is loving it. He was so against surgery when I first started talking about it but he told me the other day I love your results baby. Who was smiling from ear to ear like a kid in the candy store?. LLS. Yes it was me. I finally got this shit right. I am just so happy because he was just as upset as I was with the last procedure so that meant a lot to me that he sees a difference. But anywho. Check out my pictures. Feel free to comment.

Playing dress up & waist training

Just a picture update.

It's me again!

Hello

Since the last time we spoke so many things have happened. My initial doctor with whom I had smart-lipo with sued me in reference to a credit I received from Care credit after filing a complaint about the procedure and a host of other things. Not going to go into detail but you can check out my other review *some content was removed by RS staff. But to say the least a VA judge ruled in my favor.

Moving right along. We are all of our biggest critics. Honestly, I started having some emotions of dissatisfaction. I love my booty but not too pleased with my stomach. My husband is completely satisfied. But anywho I compared my pictures side by side today and I was astonished. My husband was right. I'm never happy. Lol. It's a big difference however I'm a firm believer in growth. I can always be better. Lls. I am shooting to have another round of lipo in October but I will do it locally because I know I can't squeeze a tummy tuck in with Ortega for atleast 2 years. I have so much coming up and it'll be virtually impossible. The first chance I get though I will be there with bells and whistles. Also, I'm having fat cat issues... Does anyone else have this problem? What are you doing about it? I swear I feel like sometimes I look like I have something tucked. Lol.

Ms. New Booty

Just wanted to share this picture I took this morning. Will update with more pictures from the front view tomorrow morning.

Happy Camper!

I love love love my results. You are your biggest critic and I see room for improvement but I must say I looked stunning in this dress on Saturday night. I recently went for a consultation for Liposuction locally and to my excitement the doctor confirmed I was not a good candidate for Lipo because I did not have a sufficient amount and that his opinion was to move forward with a TT. So I will be seeing Ortega again very soon. I've already obtained my quote and everything.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Maybe I picked the perfect time for everything. Never came across any rude or unprofessional staff. The wait time was not ridiculously long. It was smooth sailing all the way around. I loved Ortega and his personality. He was very upfront and honest with me about my results and pretty much anticipated what I wanted based off my body shape which I was fine with. When I came in the following day the staff recognized me by name which I thought was great customer service and had a few laughs with me about the way I reacted under anesthesia. Apparently I got angry and started snatching my IV and stuff out of my arm and tried to get up but they said I was unconscious and unaware of what i was doing. I would definitely recommend and will be going back in 2017.