I Might Have to Take That Trip to Miami - Baltimore is Just Too Expensive. Miami, FL

Hi My name is Alexis and I am from Baltimore MD. I...

Hi My name is Alexis and I am from Baltimore MD. I got a $18k quote from Dr. Horowitz in Belair MD. The Care Credit gave me $8600 which means have to go with someone else. I would go to the Dominican to get my surgery done but I don't think I have enough balls to go by myself and plus they don't take Care Credit LOL. I am looking into Vanity. I dont care that its in a mall or that MA's see you for your follow up.

4 CONSULTATIONS SCHEDULED IN THE MARYLAND AREA.

So I have 4 consults scheduled for next month I don't anything about any of these doctors. So far Dr. HOROWITZ quoted me 18k for a tummy tuck and bbl. However his office manager Michelle told me to come to the consultation any way because I voiced 18k was way too pricy.
Dr. Kane (pikesville)
Dr. Rosenberg (Lutherville)
Dr. Horowitz (belair)
Dr. Benjamin (bowie)

Change of heart

So at first I wanted a tummy tuck and bbl now I want extensive lipo of the abdominal area and a bbl. I don't want that big ugly scar and I am not sure I'm done with having children. I only have one child right now and I am still really young.

Dr. HOROWITZ IN BELAIR MD CONSULTATION

I had my first consult today with Dr. Horowitz. I was really excited about it walking in the door. The office was nice and clean. I think he shares an office with another doctor with a different type of specialty I didn't mind that at all. The ladies at the front desk was nice. Dr. Horowitz look better and cooler in person then he does online. He recommended that I get a tummy tuck and a Brazilian butt lift. He said he would perform the TT first then the BBL. He insured me that it didn't matter which one you do first. He told me I would have to stay a night in the hospital after the surgery. He said he done a total of 30 BBL so far the majority of them was combined with a TT. He also stated that he shadowed Dr. Medina (not sure if spelling is correct) in miami for a few days to learn the bbl procedure. He admitted that he doesn't perform a bbl on a regular basis. He quoted me roughly 11k for the TT and BBL with one night hospital stay. I honestly think he is able to do a TT without a problem. I am a little nervous on the BBL part tho. I should have asked him the chances of me needing a revision. If his price goes down a bit I would use him. His 11k price is the same of a doctor that does TT's and BBL'S all day long in miami. I am not sure if Dr. Horowitz get many patients. That does not bother me tho his price for his inexperienced BBL procedure does and the fact that he said he would do the TT first instead of the BBL scared me. I'm skinny and the majority of fat is on my stomach. It seems crazy to me that he would do the TT first. I have another consultation next week with another doctor. We see if the next doctor charms me better than Dr. Horowitz.

IT'S EXTREMELY HARD TO FIND A BBL DOC IN BALTIMORE WITH LOTS OF EXPERIENCE

so I went to Dr. Horowitz office and he quoted me like 11k FOR BBL and tummy tuck which was way cheaper than the 18k he quoted during the online consultation. During my consult I asked him how many BBL'S he done in the past and he told me 30. Ummm no thank you. Then a couple of weeks later I went to see Rosenberg and his quote was close to 13k and he only done 24 BBL'S in his entire career. Then I drove to Bowie Maryland to see Dr Benjamin. Dr Benjamin gave me realistic expectations of my surgery. He told me that I had scoliosis and my hips would probably be lopsided. He told me I didn't have enough fat on me to get the booty I wanted. He said i would be lucky if he was able to inject 400 cc's of fat into each buttock. He advised me to go get my sugar tested before I made a decision with any doctor to ensure my Pre-diabetes didn't turn into full diabetes. Plus he did 150 BBL'S in his career. His price is 12k without me using care credit and 13k if I use care credit for financing. I like this guy the best so far. He seems like he actually cares instead of him just taking my money. I have two consultations to go on and I will update you all on progress as I go along.