Time to Get Ready - Aventura, FL

Booked my date I'm super excited to embark on this...

Booked my date I'm super excited to embark on this journey I can't wait to be fluffy ??????I'm not really sure what to expect I've been stalking rs forever it seems ...at first I wanted go to the D.R. But decided to stay in the states since this is my first time having any work done I've wanted this like forever ??I'm scheduled for November.

Wish pics

Some wish pics hips n booty????

Bbl pillow

I purchased my bbl pillow. I bought it from the bbl pillow website it worked out cheaper on there than on Amazon??it was $99 free shipping. I think it was $92 plus $14 shipping on amazon ,With that being said check around a little before just buying??

Hema-Plex

Started my hema-plex today. I wanted to my sure my iron was up when I get my labs done ...I'm not trying to hear nothing about having low iron...

Post op stocking

Post op stocking came today.I've ordered some of my supplies...and their starting to arrive ????

Foams

Lipofoams are here

Arnica relief oil

Came home and this was in the mail! It feels like Christmas is coming early lol. It's way to small 4oz I was not paying attention when I was ordering. I definitely gonna have to get more!

Some post op supplies

Ab board, lumbar-molder, lateral protectors arnica tea ?? and pills

More supplies

Just some more supplies yayyy!

Labs

Went to go get my labs done today...it was so funny the lady at the front desk asked if I was a dancer ..lol (in mind head I am) it was cool. I'm a few weeks pre op and it still hasn't set in yet! I'm waiting for my labs to come back saying I'm Good to go! I went to a labcorp here in Charlotte. I paid about $165 for my test I don't have insurance so that wasn't that bad at least I don't think so... the lady at the front desk had me shook when I told her I had no insurance price wise. When she told me the price I was like cash or credit lol ....

Make me heal

My Make me heal vitamins & supplements was here when I got home from work....yayyy! I've read good things about them as far as helping in recovery.

I made it!

I'm iaying in bed feeling like hell but I'm on the big booty side yayyy??

Some pics

Let me start by saying the actual procedure is nothing... u go to sleep on wake up and it's over faja on and ur like that's it... but this recovery is a bitch! Not so much pain but the stiffness that gets u... but so far so good I'm pleased I got dip and cuff I've never had neither ...thx Dr. McAdoo!!!

Drain

So I just removed my drain by myself Cause it was hanging 1/2 way out. How .... how but I did . I thought it would have hurt but it didn't. Hopefully they won't tell me I need it replaced tomorrow ....

Who's that girl ??

5 days post op

Up early

I knew that this is was going to be a struggle but I did not know it was gonna be like this ??the recovery journey is worse than the surgery its like you're excited because you like your results and u know its only gonna get better but I'm tired of being like this OMG ...Although I think I'm doing pretty good because like I walk every day so I'm moving but I'm just stiff but still excited . I live in my garment it feel so much better to have compression on you than off you but this a lot I'm not complaining just venting because every time I take off my garments to reposition my foams and I get a glimpse in the mirror I'm like Ooouuuu

1 week post

1 week post op I couldn't help but try on an old dress I had

Pic

Same dress a year ago

Thx Dr McAdoo

I did my procedure on November 8 at Seduction Aventura I'm glad I chose Dr McAdoo to perform my procedure I'm happy with my results so far Im one week postop today and it still has a nice shape is what I asked for and I'm really glad that he performed procedure at this point I can't wait to see what the future holds for me and my new bum

Stitch

I just removed a stitch... I had 9 in random stops . I also removed my drain myself
Aventura Plastic Surgeon

My procedure performed by Dr. McAdoo at seduction I'm pleased so far Yes I would refer or even consider if I needed anything else done