Time to Get Ready - Aventura, FL

Booked my date I'm super excited to embark on this...

Booked my date I'm super excited to embark on this journey I can't wait to be fluffy ??????I'm not really sure what to expect I've been stalking rs forever it seems ...at first I wanted go to the D.R. But decided to stay in the states since this is my first time having any work done I've wanted this like forever ??I'm scheduled for November.

Wish pics

Some wish pics hips n booty????

Bbl pillow

I purchased my bbl pillow. I bought it from the bbl pillow website it worked out cheaper on there than on Amazon??it was $99 free shipping. I think it was $92 plus $14 shipping on amazon ,With that being said check around a little before just buying??

Hema-Plex

Started my hema-plex today. I wanted to my sure my iron was up when I get my labs done ...I'm not trying to hear nothing about having low iron...

Post op stocking

Post op stocking came today.I've ordered some of my supplies...and their starting to arrive ????

Foams

Lipofoams are here

Arnica relief oil

Came home and this was in the mail! It feels like Christmas is coming early lol. It's way to small 4oz I was not paying attention when I was ordering. I definitely gonna have to get more!

Some post op supplies

Ab board, lumbar-molder, lateral protectors arnica tea ?? and pills
Aventura Plastic Surgeon