Spectrum Aesthetics. Miami, FL

Now that I've been through the process I'm happy...

Now that I've been through the process I'm happy to give my honest review. There were some minor setbacks but nothing that disappointed me. My surgery date was pushed back a day which was an inconvenience, but they definitely made up for it. I thank Jessica my coordinator, Christina with my follow-up, & Yazna for my massages for making this a pleasant experience. If I need more work done I would definitely come back.

Now that my surgery is done I wanted to write a...

Now that my surgery is done I wanted to write a review on my experience at Claudia recovery house that I stayed at in Miami. I cannot believe the experience that I had with her. She is AWESOME, she gives you three meals a day, plus healthy snacks. She cooks well, she caters to you and is very attentive like nobody's business LOL. Seems like she really loves what she does ...I've also gotten massages from her that has been very, very helpful. I cannot be more pleased! !! I would strongly recommend her if anyone is looking for a recovery house in Miami.

Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Alvarez was very professional, and honest. He did exactly what I asked for, I told him I wanted a natural look and I couldn't be more pleased. He seemed to even take out a lot of cellulite I had in my back, butt, and leg area. I would definitely recommend him and work with him again. His personality was very young at Spirit, and uplifting. Extremely pleased!!! :)