Liposuction w/Fisher

6/6/16-( I am 5'2 160lbs currently ) I am...

6/6/16-( I am 5'2 160lbs currently ) I am overweight for my height and for my liking. My goal weight is actually 120 lbs. I wish I could of lost more weight before surgery but I just love food too much and i find myself splurging a whole lot lol. I am still trying to lose some weight before surgery- I have like 2.5 weeks left, but I definitely need to adopt a healthy lifestyle food/exercise wise. I have 2.5 weeks left before my surgery with Fisher. I am very excited and can't wait for my new body. I made an IG Account for my journey and want to follow you all too who just had surgery with him or are having it around the time I am having it so we can share tips with each other =))) !!!!I still need to buy my lipofoam, lipoboard, and my 2 Fajas. Any recommendations on where and which ones I should get?

ME NOW VS GOAL

Sorry guys my "Now" photo is not that pretty lol. I can't wait to have a FLAT stomach. Omg I'm so excited!!!

SWAP SURGERY DATES WITH ME ?

MY APPOINTMENT IS ON THURSDAY JUNE 23RD. HOWEVER I WANT TO LOSE MORE WEIGHT BEFORE MY SURGERY & HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO SO I WANT TO SWITCH WITH SOMEONE FOR MID TO END OF JULY ONLY. NOT INTERESTED IN AUGUST DATES. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED THEN MESSAGE ME! THANK YOU!!!

UPDATE: LOOKING FOR JULY/AUGUST DATES

ANYONE WANTS 6/23/16 AND HAS A DATE IN JULY/AUGUST LET ME KNOW! WE CAN TRADE!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Will update once I have my surgery !