Severly Apple-Shaped BMI 33/VERY NARROW HIPS!!! - Miami, FL

I am finally going to do it! I've talked about...

I am finally going to do it! I've talked about getting a BBL for over 10 years now. I'm 32, 5'10 and I weigh around 240. I paid my full costs last month and since then, I have lost about 10 pounds. My hips are very small and I store ALL my weight in my upper body. I hate my shape. I know a lot of women get BBL's for different reasons, mine is merely to feel/look more feminine. I will post photos as my journey nears. I'm very excited!!!

i finally did my bbl!!!

Today I am 4 days post-op.

Day 1, Arrived: Noon Anesthesia: 2pm Surgery: 2 hrs Recovery Room=FREEZING!!! I was literally shaking & shivering off the bed. Garment was put on incorrectly but my personal nurse later assisted me with it. The drive home=MISERABLE 1 hr drive COULD NOT GET COMFORTABLE AT ALL/ (1 Drain inserted) Day 2 Did not sleep for more than 2 hours at a time. Follow-up appt: stripped of suit & sprayed down with alcohol/told to drink plenty water for swelling. Day 3 Garment was extremely tight (it didn't come with adjustable straps) so I took them off my shoulders only to feel the worse stabbing pain EVER when I laid down!!! I literally wanted to die! I had no choice but to pull the straps back up. Day 4 Follow-up Sprayed down with alcohol/lips foams placed inside garment. Not as painful this time.

Dr. Mcadoo DELIVERED but I'm still having VERY mixed feelings at 12 days post op :-/

The first week following my BBL procedure I was loving the "swollen look" but the last few days I've noticed my butt isn't nearly as big as I desired. Dr. McAdoo did an EXCELLENT job of contouring my body. My lower back is tight, creating a nice curve and my butt is very perky at this point. My hips look nice as well but they are still very swollen. My stomach has a nice mid curve and the lipo he performed has already taken my garment size from a XXL to a L. I guess my expectations were WAYYYY too high for this procedure. I am not a petite framed woman and I still feel very top-heavy. Dr. Mcadoo DELIVERED on EXACTLY what he said he would in my consultation. He put as much fat as possible into my tiny hips & butt lol. I'm going to start working out again next week to see if I can get better upper back results. I also think after 3 months, I will re-do the procedure, only because I want wider hips to fit my frame.
Aventura Plastic Surgeon

My Doctor was very friendly and straightforward. He made me feel at ease the day of the procedure. He has an awesome sense of humor.