Mom of a Small Crew with Dreams of Having a Great Body Again - Miami, FL

Extremely excited to have my BBL revised. ...

Extremely excited to have my BBL revised. Original work was done by another doctor and I have not been happy with what I see in the mirror. Hoping Dr. Alvarez can make my dreams come true. So far service has been amazing. I can't wait to meet everybody.

Liz at the Spectrum office had been so helpful. I really feel like I made the right choice.

My before

Not happy with my first BBL done here in my hometown. I'm praying that Dr. Alverez will give me the results in looking for.

Wish Pics

Getting a bit agitated now

So Dr. Alverez is no longer with Spectrum.....
This is the 4th switch since I made my initial deposit last February. The gave me 2 choices and the doc I chose doesn't do surgery on Friday which is what I'm scheduled for next month. . My ticket is already paid for. Now what? Not happy right now but still thinking positive & hoping this will be resolved.

Dr. Mel Ortega BBL 1/17/17

Flights booked, waiting on medical clearance paperwork. Was originally scheduled with Ompalumu (sp) who's gone, then was scheduled with Alvarez who's now gone, then was scheduled with Garani (sp) but he wasn't available on my date and wanted me to lose 20 lbs........... so I'm now scheduled with Dr.Ortega & my date was moved up 2 weeks. Anybody going to Miami the same time?

Travel to Miami 1/16

Anybody else going at the same time?

Cleared for surgery

All labs & EKG done & I'm cleared for surgery. Started packing my bag & I got my booty buddy for the plane.

3rd Day Post op.. Dr. Ortega

I flew in on the 16th, my procedure was done on the 17th. Had my massage yesterday and I'm feeling really sore. Had my first shower yesterday too. Not sure of I'm loving my results yet because I'm still swollen.

4 days Post Op

Feeling good & ready to get home. Flight leaves in the morning.

Changed to Dr. Ortega