Ready for my Procedure with Dr.Ghurani - Miami, FL

I initially was wanting Dr. Ortega or Alvarez but...

I initially was wanting Dr. Ortega or Alvarez but they were not available for the dates I chose. Ghurani was higher in cost and I had not done any research on him. I was so paranoid and Emily assured me I would like my results. I will be staying at New Life Recover house for a week and Willie has already called me with his personal cell phone number. I'm 6 weeks away from my surgery and can't wait- come on 12/14/16!!!!

My pre-op photos

1 month away

So in 30 days I will be in Miami preparing for my procedure. The one thing that grosses me out are the bloody fajas. So now I'm shopping for extra fajas.

High white blood count

I'm 3 weeks away from surgery and have not been cleared yet. Was taking vitamin c and iron and The vitamin c was giving me chest pains. Wbc was 11.8. Went to see my pcp and he said nothing is wrong. I don't have any infections to treat and unfortunately I may just be in the top percentile for high wbc! I see other people getting cleared and I'm just waiting around- flight and recovery house booked- fingers crossed

Really getting bummed out

I'm so sad right now. My surgery is scheduled in two weeks and I don't know when I'm supposed to have my blood work redone. I think this is very last minute and I don't think they should make anyone pay a deposit until they have been cleared for surgery. Just my opinion but it seems like that makes more sense. I just feel like I'm waiting for someone to say yes we'll take your money or no we can't do anything for you. I hate to be anticipating something and be shot down. I have no post-surgical supplies and I NEVER do things last minute

Yasssss! I have been cleared!

Update: surgery was not performed on Dec 14

So my surgery was not performed on 12/14/16. I got all the way to Miami and the care credit that I got from someone declined! My new surgery date is 1/25/17 and I'm paying for it myself. This has been so bitter sweet but I am finally excited!

Miami Recovery House

Hey Huns, I'm staying at Miami Recovery House. It's so nice. Oki is the best-pics are coming soon. Had Real Cuban Food today and surgery is scheduled for 6:30 in the morning. Super excited!

Spectrum on the day of surgery

I arrived at the office around 6am. I had to provide a urine sample. The staff was nice. I went on to try on my faja. I'm usually a size medium but and xl seem to fit fine. I think they may be cut two sizes smaller. The anesthesiologist came in and reviewed everything. I will be under general anesthesia. Got suited up and now I'm just waiting on his arrival. My period is on so I'm not sure how this is gonna work but I'll keep you posted. I'll see you on the other side! Deuces! ???????????

One day post op

Still very swollen

Photos of Miami Recovery House

The Staff is great. The House is beautiful. There's a stable with 4 horses and and zoo right next door. I snagged a pic of some monkeys

More photos of Miami Recovery House