1st Quote - Miami, FL

Yesterday I received my first quote from Jessica....

Yesterday I received my first quote from Jessica. She's actually really nice. She said that the I already have a nice shape, and the doctor recommended an "aggressive Lipo". I am going to be giving her weekly payments until I'm paid up, but I want to hurry up and lock in my price. Time to put in hours!!

Soooo I've been emailing Jessica all weekend, and already she is showing her unprofessionalism! First she gives me my quite then tells me it's only good for that day like what type of bullshit is that? You expect me to pay up front without exploring my options so u give me a one day quote expiration? Girl please! Then I've contacted her twice just for general information and she just stops writing me back so I'm livid now ! If I get a quote n it's not at least close to what it was before then you won't get a penny!

first payment

Hello all, so I've been having mixed feelings about the procedure but I'm pretty much not turning back after next week Wednesday, which is the day I make my first my first payment. I was actually given the name of my doctor which I'll share after I make my payment because that could change again too :/... Im going try and shoot for 02/20/15 for my sx date :)

Locked In

Hey guys! I am soooooooo excited I just locked in my price today. Margaret has been so wonderful, I'm not paid in full but I will be soon. It's confirmed that I am working with doctor Hansan I am lookin forward to my procedure! I will be posting pictures of me, and also my wish pics later...

Wish pics

Hello All,
I haven't been on much after buying a scale, and trying to meet my goal weight for the procedure. I am happy to say I've met my goal weight, and I have some wish pics of the look I'm going for after sx. I have found someone who will be going with me, we have picked a hotel too. Here are my wish pics....As far as right now, I still have Dr. Hansan, but may actually change to Dr Fischer....

Before pics..

Sooo um yea I'm gettin myself prepared, il be having surgery at the end of this month, and it's funny cause I've gained weight which was hard but I'm trying to keep it up Til the "27" which is supposedly the date of my surgery. I still have Hansan which I'm not too worried about anymore cause he does nice asses but here are the pics b4

More pics even a front pic :(

Just more pics since I hardly ever post any before pics...I am feelin so damn anxious lol

So, I was gonna Pay in full tomorrow, however I may be getting fired from my job, the last thing I wanna do is have a brand new expensive ass, and no damn job !! I will find out by tomorrow if I have a job to go to, and if I don't get fired by the end of my shift tomorrow, then I'll pay the rest....ready to get this over with!!

So I finally bought a few things and I will probably double up on my order if I can fit the Garment. I bought a Black Vedette Sophie body shaper off of amazon for 26 bucks, and a pair of black knee high compression socks....I didn't get fired so I'm still planning on gettin my surgery I may reschedule for the 1st week of March thanks to my shitty ass job!

I swear it's been a ton of shit happening so the money I was waiting on to finish paying for surgery is gonna be postponed it could be months before it comes through! I'm so upset like seriously! I can pay with my work check but gettin paid weekly them MFS don't be enough to just pay a lump sum so I guess I'm going back on a tight budget! At this point I don't know when I'm gonna go

Received garment & compression socks

So I'm super excited today I got my size med vedette shaper and black compression socks! I almost tried it on but I wanna wait...

Back on Weekly Payments

hello all I contacted Margaret to start back making payments. I think that I am just going to shoot for may (unless anything else happens at work) I plan on droping a 800 a month if I pick up more overtime I can drop more. I wanted to be in my process of healing by then but I will be good enough by my birthday.

Pissed again

So when I found out I wasn't gettin fired I agreed to start paying weekly so I can have surgery before my birthday so I'm callin them every week to make sure I'm good, all the while I'm thinking they are takin my money I finally get an invoice with the same damn balance n I snapped out they were NOT drafting the damn money the level of unprofessionalism is so crazy I'm starting to think its not meant for me SMfh

I'm back

Hey all, I haven't been on here in a while but I'm back .. I'm pretty stable financially so I'm gettin this over with no later than November I wanted to add some more wish pics and before n after pics cuz of course I'm fatter

Changed and scheduled

Hello ladies, I have been scheduled for 12/1/16 with Dr. Valls. I initially started out with Hansen and then was changed to Mcadoo. Now because of the date I want I'm scheduled with. Although I haven't seen too many written bad reviews I wasn't really liking the pics I seen on certain patients. At this point I am seeking some advice from a former bbl patient of his. HELPPPP!!