My First Post! Pre - BBL 3 Week Count Down! Miami, FL

I have done so much research. I've looked in...

I have done so much research. I've looked in detail at every doctors testimonials. Every technique. Every result. I have googled Brazilian Butt Lift more times than I've had hot dinners! I have seen more pictures of peoples asses than is surely legal? haha

So here I am to give a contribution of my own to all you beautiful ladies that are considering having this procedure done. I hope it helps you in some way.

I am having my BBL in Miami, Florida at the beginning of June. Excited doesn't even begin to cover it! I'm not nervous yet but I know that's coming ;) I am having my surgery done by Dr Wendell Perry whom I have consulted with by email, phone and in person. I know 100% that this is the right Dr for me. There are so many reviews here on Realself singing praises and saying what a down to earth person Dr Perry is and how he will give you all the time you need to talk things through. It's all true. There are no stupid questions and he is 100% informative. This makes you feel very comfortable BUT you are not to worry about getting sold - he is also refreshingly honest about the reality of the surgeries he performs and what kind of results are possible for you.

That's about all I have to say right now but I will add more as I make this journey.

Pre-op clearance

Last week I finally got all the requirements checked off. Blood work, chest x-ray, ekg, pcp surgery clearance, signed & faxed all the paperwork. Waiting to hear back.... less than 2 weeks to go now. It's flying by!

My Before Pics

This is how I look right now at 5'1" 124lbs
I am having liposuction to the flanks, back, abdomen, arms, above knees.
I would love to have a tiny waist and a big round ass :)

Wish pics

I would love to have this kind of result from my BBL genius Dr :)

It's Tuesday and I'm going to have a booty before the weekend is over :O

Can not believe I'm just a couple days away. I have an event to attend the night before in downtown Miami so im not going to get much sleep but at least it will take my mind off it and stop me overthinking and getting anxious.

Preparation

So this evening I went to the store and got supplies.
Neosporin, hydrogen peroxide, lint free cotton pads, absorb any pads, 'ol' lady pee pants' in a big size, loose nightshirt, loose beach dress, baby wipes, hibicleanse, colace softener, gluten free protein shakes and a boppy pillow. I'll be packing everything tomorrow along with my pillows, socks, Tylenol, toiletries etc...
I think I have remembered most things. My Husband has been instructed to ensure I drink 8 bottles of water per day and eat lots & lots of protein to keep my energy up for healing.

I've been practicing sitting on the boppy with just my thighs lol. I think forcing myself straight to stop my butt from touching the seat is going to make my back hurt. I obviously need more practice ????????

Surgery in the morning.....

So here I am. Lying in bed. Just had my last sip of water. Tempted to search out Lipo videos on YouTube but I really should try to get to sleep. We saw Dr Perry again today, got Rx, he took pictures. Was a nice opportunity to reconfirmed our plan and discuss what to expect. Apparently that first night your body leaks out around 6 liters of red/yellow saline and it resembles a crime scene lol glad I was warned. Lots of pads and towels at the ready for the journey back to our hotel and for the bed.

I'm nervous. I'm super excited. I wish I could fast forward to the end result because I know tomorrow and the first 48hrs is going to be rough & painful. I've vomited violently, real bad in the past after GA - seems that's what my body does so not looking forward to that. Roll on Monday when I should be past the worst of it and feeling a lil more recovered.

I will post updates as and when I can. Wish me luck! Hugs for those of you that are about to get your surgery too xx

I just did a review update but it deleted when I tried to add images :(

Miami Plastic Surgeon