Petite Frame Looking for Shaped Booty - Miami, FL

Hi ladies, I think it's about time I'm...

Hi ladies,
I think it's about time I'm documenting this journal. Everyone's reviews here help others making decisions and support their journey.
I've been thinking getting this procedure done for over a year. Had a surgery date back in 2015 but things keep popping up and had to postpone until this year.
I'm asian 5' 1" originally was 112 lbs but now I'm up to 121 lbs. I'm 35 years old with 2 kids. I'm done with having babies and just want to get my body back.
Oh ya I forgot to mention.. I originally booked with Dr. Fisher then with careful consideration I changed surgeon now with Dr. Hassan. My date is October 19, 2016.
I'll be travelling from Canada alone. I'm planning to stay at a new life recovery house for 10 days. Since I have no friends/ family to come with me, I thought their all inclusive package is a good deal for me.
Eventhough, Will has not reply my text once I put down my deposit.. does anyone know where he is? or what's going on?

I have been trying to gain weight by eating big meals whenever I got a chance, drinking ensure and lots of snacking but it's hard when you have 2 young children that needs your attention constantly and a house to look after. Some days I forgot to eat lunch/dinner :(

I keep this surgery discreet. I don't want my friends/family know about this and give their opinion. I don't need that. My husband has been somewhat supportive. He thinks if this would make me happy then he's okay with it.

Your support will mean a lot to me. I have just a little over a month to go to prepare everything. Wish me luck :).

Feeling Down today :(

Today was not a good day :( sigh..
Today is exactly 1 month before my surgery. I went to get my bloodwork done but was told I need a requisition from a Canadian physician. They do not accept that Rx from American physician. They could still take me but all the tests have to come out from my own pocket which is going to cost a couple hundred dollars.. Yikes!
So I went to see my family doctor to get that blood requisition translated into "Canadian" terms so I could go and have it done without costing a lot of money. I was told for the HIV test, I still have to pay. Not sure how much, we'll see tomorrow.
I was kinda hesitated seeing my doctor, the reason why was because I don't want to discuss my decision with anybody. It's already a done deal, I made up my mind and I don't want anybody to try to change my mind or questioning my decision which is exactly what my doctor did today.
He was surprised that I'm going to do this procedure, especially in oversea. He thought that I may have a body image disorder and should seek psychologist before deciding to go for this surgery. Argh..
Sorry I don't mean to bring anyone down by posting this. I know exactly the reason why I want to do this surgery and I don't like when people start judging.

Anyways.. I'm going to go back eating snacks and drink my ensure shakes. I weighed myself today, I'm up to 122 lbs. I've been eating lots of meat and eat spinach every dinner. Thanksgiving is coming up soon in Canada... another excuse to eat and go crazy haha..

24 Days and counting!

Hi Ladies.. How's your weekend going so far?
I can't believe it's almost October already. Good luck to all the ladies that having surgery in October. It's almost time!!!
It's weekend, I woke up early today. My kids are sleeping in. I showered, made my bed, having coffee, feeling good.. I want to update my RS and just want to say thank you so much for all the support from you ladies. I promise I will not let negative comments ruin my day anymore.. not worth it!

I had my bloodwork done finally and faxed them over to vanity. Yohania just emailed me 5 mins ago and said my labs are CLEAR!!! yay!! The only thing that's pending is just my HIV test result, which the nurse said it takes longer than regular lab so as soon as I have them, I will fax it over again.

I'll be staying at A New Life Recovery House. I've secured my deposit. It might be more expensive but I prefer something with all inclusive package. I guess that's the cost for my peace of mind.
This is the detail:

10 DAYS $2250
Includes 3 Nutritious Organic Meal's Per day
Unlimited Snacks And Drinks
Transportation
(Airport pick up & drop off & and all your surgical needs, 1 Store run)
4 Massages
Arnica Cream
Feminine Pads
Cleaning Wipes
** 24/7 Care Taker*??*
Will phoned me back last time I was looking for him. Apparently there was a technical glitch between my cell phone and his cell phone, I did not received his messages. It's all clear now. He phoned me back right away after I left a voicemail.
He offered if I want to have a private room for extra $500 ($50/day) but I declined. I know it sounds like a good deal but the exchange rate with CAD$ is a killer right now. I think I'd rather spend that on extra massages. I will post pics and review the recovery house.

After staying 10 days at recovery house, I will stay for 1 more night in Miami hotel just to be on the safe side. I'm worried that 10 days will be not be enough. I want to make sure I'll be fit enough to go on the plane back to Canada. I need to catch 2 flights, 1 layover, total about 10+ hrs flight. Yikes!

On the weight issue, I'm hovering around 121-122 lbs right now. My goal is about 127 lbs.. 130 lbs seems too ambitious. Aside from that, I was wondering if you ladies could share vitamin regimen right now?

Anyways, have a fantastic weekend ladies!

Wish pic

8 days till surgery!! Pre-Op Pics

My gosshh.. I have about 6 more days before I fly out and 8 more days till D day. Shit about to get real!
Now I have Thanksgiving out of the way, my son's birthday in a couple days then I can focus on getting ready physically and emotionally.

These are my pre-op pics. I'm hovering between 123-125lbs. I dont think I can gain anymore than 125 lbs till the surgery. Whenever I gain weight it goes to my lower body and I have naturally thick thighs. I really hope this would be enough fat to get the result I wish for. I'm going to ask Hasan to lipo my inner thighs if necessary. I'm so square... I want nice curves that proportionate to my body.

Have a good week ladies. Next time I post an update I will be in Miami :)

In MIAMI

I wrote a long review but didnt get uploaded. Wth??!
Had consultation with Dr Hasan. He told me I may see loose skin around the belly after lipo because of 2 pregnancies. I asked for inner thighs lipo he said he could do it for a little bit. Small legs with big butt will look not "natural".
I was measured 5'1" 124 lbs today.

Today was busy day and I was soo glad I finally arrived at the recovery house. Will from new life recovery house was so sweet. The house itself is very nice and clean. I didn't get to take pics of all room because my battery was dying. I took just one pic from my bedroom view.

Anyways.. I'm beat. My surgery is tomorrow at 10:30AM. Wish me luck l

Made it to Bootyland!

Hi girls.. I'm alive!
Still in so much pain and loss a lot of blood. The ride home was HELL!
But so much better after the taking the pain killer.
Like everyone said the pain was no joke especially after you woke up from the surgery and the ride home. Doesnt matter how many times you given birth, tattoes/piercings on everypart of your body. This pain 50x that. I dont want to discouragr you.. But like I said the pain killer helps a lot :)

To all fellow foreigners that doesnt have insurance here. Make sure to have cash for your prescription. Hasan prescribed me with percocet and anti nauseous cost $100

I'm still very loopy.. will post mor3 when I'm feeling better. Thank you so much for prayers and supports. God bless

Post Op Day 1

Ok..
Today I had a follow up appt at Vanity with the nurse. It was a quick appt, the nurse told me everything looks good and I can have a shower and starts using lipo foam. She gave me a triangle foam to put above the butt crease too.

It felt soooo good after shower. Will from new life recovery house did my laundry, washed my bloody garment and housecoats. It feels good to wear something clean.

I try to keep active, walk around the house, drink plenty of fluid. So far I'm able to chow down no problem. Fruits and toast for breakfast, chicken and pasta for lunch and for dinner Will's mom made some spanish rice and some puerto rican food. I cant remember the name but it's delicious. Just like going to my grandma for dinner.. i loveee home cooked meals :)

I had my first massage today too... it wasnt too bad. I drained a LOT of fluid. It felt so much better afterwards. There are 4 massages included in my package, I think I will purchase extra so I could get at least 8 massages. The massages here probably better than in Canada. I'll try to get massage everyday.

I ordered also bbl bum booster to help me for my plane ride. The price is more affordable compares to bbl pillow and Traci was so nice, she put my order through right away with 2 days shipping. She emailed me the tracking number within hours. What a great service! Her website is www.bblbumbooster.com. She also posted a video comparing boopy pillow vs bum booster pillow.

As you can see on the pics.. I'm still swollen black and blue. I have my foams under the garment 1 on each sides, 1 on the front and the triangle foam in the back. I don't know how many cc's Hasan put into my butt. But he wasn't worried, he said he has enough from my flanks and thighs. The way I see it my butt looks humongous, almost comical lol I like a clown. I can't wait for this swelling to go down and see the final result.

Overall, I'm happy with my decision to go with Dr. Hasan. I love his results, he's always able to snatch tiny waist. I met another hasan doll at the clinic. She had the procedure done last year and omg.. I almost dislocated my jaw her curves is beautiful. Tiny waist and heartshaped butt. It's big but stiil look natural.
Another thing why I love Dr. Hasan is he doesn't perform surgery on more than 3 patients in a day. He likes to focus on each patients and he performs the surgery himself unlike other surgeon sometimes they let their assistants to do the lipo. He is very nice, we chatted a bit about Canada and how he met his wife there in a little town where I went to my university too. He takes pride of his work. Patients come from all over the world to see him and he's responsible to make sure these patients are happy with the result.

Anyways... that's it for today. I'm going to get some sleep. Tomorrow I'm going to try to stop the pain meds and just take 2 arnica tablets every 2 hours and take tylenol when needed. We'll see :)

6 Days Post Op

Hi Ladies,
I'm washing my garment so in the meantime I can take pics without it.

I feel much better on day 6. I do number 2 regularly now for the past 3 days. The first time was soooo painful and awkward. I hated it but it gets better.
I'm still swollen especially on my thighs area eventhough I've been taking arnica religiously. You can see significant bruise in the area too.

I still get massages everyday except Sunday. Still leaking fluid especially my lower belly and my thigh. I went to Vanity for a follow up yesterday, one of the nurse Kayla was really nice and drain some of the fluid with a needle.
So far my experience with Vanity has been great. I have no issue, they call me a few days ago just to check if I had any questions or concerns. I told her that I need a new triangle board cause mine fell in the toilet lol.. she said just to come to the clinic and they will give me a new one.

For pain meds I only took half at night time before bed if I need it. I have trouble sleeping lately. I think I'm homesick.. I miss my little nuggets :( and I still have 4 more days here.

I'm thinking about buying a smaller and longer garment that give more thigh compression. Have you ladies use Faja DPrada? Is the size run small? I haven't bought it because I dont want to waste money if the size wasnt right.
I went to Faja Y mas yesterday and the lady sold me a wrong garment. I knew it didnt feel right but she kept saying it was supposed to feel that way. So I bought it and now I cant return it :(

My BBL bum booster has arrived! It works so much better than the boppy pillow. I had to order another one because one of the girl at the recovery house love it so much and she wants to buy it from me. She's leaving today. Traci processed my order right away to make sure it will arrive in Miami on Friday. Love doing business like this. Fast, accurate and affordable!

Here are some pics. So far I'm please with the result. I cant wait for this swelling to go down and see the actual result :)

12 Days post op

Home and Settled!

I can't express how much I'm glad to be home. I was supposed to fly home on Saturday but the airline refuse to let me fly. I was sooo devastated! For my fellow canadians that will be flying with Air Canada, I suggest not to give the clearance letter when you check in. If they ask why you have to kneel or stand up all the time just say you have back issue or you can give the clearance letter from you doctor AFTER the plane takes off. I made a mistake to give the letter before I boarded on the plane... I was thinking to let them know that I will be standing or kneeling during the flight.. omg they basically said I need to submit the letter from Dr.Hasan to Air Canada medical team to get an approval to fly. I thought that letter from Dr. Hasan was enough... it was not. Anyways, after calling the airlines, crying my heart out.. finally one of the doctor called me, asked me a few questions and gave me the approval. They rescheduled me the next morning. PHewwww... so ladies.. just learn from my experience. Either call your airline ahead of time or dont tell them until the plane is in the air!

So my flight was about 10 hrs in total including lay over and it sucked!
By the time I got home I was so exhausted, so weak, the room was spinning. I was out cold by 9pm, didnt even hear my son was crying last night (hubby told me).

So update on my booty.. still swollen. The bruise on my legs starting to turn yellow. I FINALLY found the perfect faja. It is from Maria E. It has 4 row hooks. It compresses the right area. The price is right... cheaper than Faja d'prada and it hugs way better too. After returning 3 fajas finally found the perfect one :)

Here are some pics

Recovery Blues - 17 days post op

Hey ladies,

This journey is trully a rollercoaster. I'm feeling miserable. I cant do things I used to do or enjoy and it's affecting me and my kids. Again, I feel so selfish for doing this. I have to stay at home, my kids have to stay at home too. Cant play with them like I used to. They're only 4 and 2 yo so they like to be chased around or just playing outside with friends. My husband keeps reminding me that I'm not selfish, maybe it's just a mother thing always feeling selfish/guilty

Anyways, I'm playing dress up just to remind myself that all of this going to be worth it. So far I love what I see. My butt has shrunk a bit but now I'm in love with it. I dont look like a clown. It looks proportional and I love the curves that Dr. Hasan gave me. I really hope it doesnt shrink too much anymore.

I've been eating healthy. The same amount before the surgery but no junk and low salt. I have to keep those booty juicy. I'm still taking arnica and use the arnica gel religiously everytime I took my garment off. I still have bruises around my butt and thighs.

My stomach is still lumpy and very tender. So far I have no fluid pocket on my belly like I used to. I've been wearing garment and the foams, it feels very very snug sometimes uncomfortable but I'm glad it leaves me no seroma on my abdomen.

I had 8 massages in total while I was in Miami and they drained me everytime. Kayla, Dr. Hasan's post op nurse told me that I don't need anymore massages. She thinks I should be enough just make sure to wear lipo foam and garment but since I have massages included in my healthcare.. why not?
I had 1 lymphatic massage last week in my city but they do it differently. It was so soft and they didn't manually drain me. They never had patient with BBL before so it was challenging since I wasnt able to lay on my back and they usually brings the fluid to the center of your body.
I'm scheduled again on Monday to have lymphatic massage combined with Frequency micro current treatment with the owner of the clinic. He has more experience and usually deal with more complex clients. I'll let you know how it goes.

If you ladies want to follow me my instagram acct is HasanOct2016. I post an update there as well

Have a great weekend and stay positive!

3 weeks post op

Hey dolls,

Sorry if I don't post review as often. It's hard keeping up with life, work, realself, instagram and 2 toddlers :)
I prefer instagram but I will still post update here and answer question.

My current stats right now:
Weight: 121 lbs
Waist: 27"
Butt: 39.5"

My energy level is still low. I went to do some errands yesterday for 4 hours and I feel like I need a 2 hr nap. DRiving was not fun at all! I've been working from home but starting next week I have to go back to the office. I'm not sure what I'm going to do. Would you rather?
A. Drive 45 mins each way and deal with downtown traffic & parking
B. Take the bus 45mins each way and deal with people at the bus during rush hour
Help me dolls

I'm currently dealing with my incisions. Today I start using a silicone gel sheet to prevent scarring and keloids. Asians are usually prone to that. I'm using a leftover from my breast augmentation a few years ago. It's thin and you can cut it to any size you need. It can be used for several days even in the shower. If I ran out then I'll try the ScarAway cause I think it's cheaper than Mediform.

Today's pic

Today's pic

Sorry accidentally clicked update. I wasn't even done.

Here are some today's pics. I'm 3 weeks post op. Still bruised :(
Some days I love my result. Some days I dont. This journey is trully up and down.
Sorry my pics I'm only wearing tank tops. I desperately need new wardrobe.

Although I love my butt is now more 'meaty' but I feel like my hips doesn't flow nicely. I'm wondering if it will change once my swelling has subsided or is this the final result.

My stomach looks wrinkly from the tank I'm wearing under my garment. The foams iritate my skin now I have skin rash around my hips. I tried using polysporin, baby powder, vaseline nothing works so now I'm wearing tank top underneath. It's been helping so far.

I will still keep an update about my scar. I don't want it to be too noticable. I have some options that I'm going to try next but right now still doing my research.

Have a good week ladies

Happy 1 month birthday to my booty!

Yesterday was exactly 1 month I have these jiggly round thing on my behind.
My energy level is back. I dont feel exhausted during the day anymore. I'm starting to feel like myself.

My butt has dropped and gone down. Some days I measured 40" some 39". I hope it doesn't shrink much anymore. My sides are still hard, stomach still lumpy and my inner thighs also still swollen. My waist is between 26-27". I'm hoping it will shrink some more so butt will look bigger.

I still go for massages once a week and I use firming lotion from eminence 2x a day and massage my stomach. Dr. Hasan warned me about possibility seeing some loose skin around my belly due to past 2 pregnancies so I'm just trying my best to take care of it now. I found this lotion is packed with all the ingredients that helps to increase collagen and elastin of your skin. My skin just feels really soft and it smells like pina colada lol

In terms of scar, i bought another box of Mepiform. It's a bit expensive but I know that thing works for me and I can't risk trying something else that might not work for me. Mepiform costs CA$99/ 5sheets. I may have some left over that I could use for my next breast augmentation. Hopefully in 2 yrs :)

Sorry if I didn't reply to your messages. For some reason realself doesnt give me notification when I get a message. Please follow me on instagram. I found communication is better via insta.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Miami Physician

I love Dr. Hasan and his staffs. He is fit, honest and takes pride of his work. He only does surgery monday to thursday and only 3 patients a day. Less pressure on him so he could perform surgery better and give better result. He spent enough time with me, answered all my questions. His staffs at the hospital were friendly. Basically I felt like I would be in good hands. The post op: I would feel a lot better if I could be seen by Dr Hasan before I left especially an oversea patient. The staffs explained I was more than welcome to see Dr Hasan at the surgery centre but I decided to see the nurse Kayla. She is amazing! Cute and bubbly. She really knows what she's doing and she make sure I got everything i need and taken care of before I fly out. So far I'm pleased with my result and the treatments from Dr Hasan and his staffs :)