Its Official Am Heading to Miami to be a Fisher Doll** - Miami, FL

Hey lovely peeps, after stocking this site for...

Hey lovely peeps, after stocking this site for over a year and waiting for my financial situation to change, I finally was able to book surgery! I am from California so I will be embarking on a long journey, I plan to stay for 5 days. I know the recommended is 7 but I can't and my coordinator told me 5 is ok. I plan to arrive June 29 and leave July 3. I can't begin to tell you what a surreal experience this has become; to just dream about it and then have it actually happen is just wow...I am still trying to clam my nerves lol...its like your really excited because you want this change but then nervous about outcome and things like that. Ok, about me. I am a curvy latina naturally however I always been unhappy with my rear end. Unfortunately flat bootys run in the family. I also used to be heavily overweight at 180 pounds but after doing diet/excercise I lost 35 pounds. I currently weigh 145 pounds and am 5'3. I know that seems heavy but I weight lift. My body fat is 28%, average is 25-31% and for fitness its 21-24%. I am unsure if I need to gain weight but I plan to send pics to see what Dr. Hasan thinks; if I should lose or gain. My current measurements are 36-32-41. I carry a lot of fat in my waist/back. I am praying that this surgery works out and I get the results am looking for! Starting today I have more research to do and if anyone has any helpful tips I would love to hear and I will be documenting this journey so pics to come in a few.

Pictures Before (overweight)

Here are some pictures of what I look like before when I was really heavy..In Jan. 2014 I wanted to change my life and the life of others...So I dedicated myself to fitness entirely..I ate clean, workout, and motivated myself to change my life completely!

The New me!

Here are a couple different pics of what I look like now...

Overall Squat didn't do exactly what I wanted; it changed but need some help...

I still plan on working out and eating clean till surgery. I still debating in I should gain a few more pounds maybe like 5 and get back up to 150 I think thats a good number I should be 29% body fat. I don't want to seem like a hypocrite but I did try my best to workout and I still will once am all healed. Its a life changer/and a habit now to eat right & lift weights. Again for me it just didn't give me what I wanted and that why I am going to Hasan to make it fuller and give it some projection. I will post up some wish pics soon.

My butt when I was overweight

That way you can see their was a small change with weight loss..

Here you go..

Pre overweight booty..

Side by Side

Ok this should be my last pic of myself, going to look around for wish pics. I really don't want to look like a model just myself. Personally I know my body type is different than that of a model and I think they get more than just a bbl. (This is my personal opinion) You won't see to many wish pics, but there are a few that I love and are on regular people!

Supplies

So today my mission is start my supply list! As well as look at hotels & flights; I have a friend coming with me which makes my life a whole lot easier. I am beginning to feel the excitement and the countdown. I also plan on eating clean as I been and taking my vitamins that way I can be nice/strong for surgery. I also still plan to workout just no cardio. Just my standard weight lifting. :) Oh and I don't think am post any wish pics it too much work lol am just going to keep in my phone to show the doc however you guys will def what I look like after surgery!

Supplies Update..

Ok ladies so after a whole lot of review and researching this is the list I have complied, necessary or not (depends on what you want I just put them all together):
Garment (best one is from your provider) an extra one for when its washed
Chux
antibacterial soap
colace
OTC pain pills
bleach wipes
lipo foam (min 2) & lip board (required by Vanity)
Yoga mat (roll under your knees)
Fold out chair with hole cut out
Alcohol pads
female urinal
Maxi pads (just in case)
Compression socks (provided by Vanity)
baby wipes
Boppy pillow or booty pillow
Cortisone
Pill orgainzer
Triangle board (for your back if don't want to use lipo foam or can use all 3)
Additional items: protein cup/protein, travel essentials (shampoo, toothpaste, etc.)

Its a whole lot but some is luxury and some is necessary; it depends on you and your provider what you think you will need. Most of the list however to me* is needed. If am missing anything I appreciate if anyone let me know, I am traveling from far and hate to forget something. I emailed my coordinator today and asked the cost of the garment and the meds. Those I will have to purchase direct from them. My best friend had a BBL in Mexico and she said the best garment to get is the one from the provider because if you buy the wrong size or anything it can really hurt your results and I can't afford for that to happen. However you can buy another one, a reg. one for when its been cleaned to hold you over. I been reading that if you take it off even for like 15 min you swell up badly.

I am staying at the Recovery House Ladies..

Hey RL ladies I was not able to get anyone to come with me so I had no choice but to stay at the Recovery House, I paid my fee today. I will be there from June 29 - July 3. Let me know if you will be there and if you have stayed there let me know please what its like and what they provide. Thanks!

UPDATE*** I am no longer with Hasan, I will be a Fisher doll....

Ladies I hate to inform anyone of this or scare anyone, but after further thought/research I have cancelled surgery with Dr. Hasan and am going with Fisher. My mom is like an investigator and dug up some information that was not settling for me or my family. By the grace of God I was able to cancel my flight free of charge and have moved all my funds to Fisher, it will be more but thats fine for me. I feel my life/health is just way more important and for me I need hard evidence before you do anything to me that your a top Doctor. So I won't lie I am a little bummed in a small way but relieved at the same time. I am moving my surgery to August because I have to pay a little more out of pocket and it gives me more time to pay. I feel like I rushed because I was excited and I should have researched way more. However again I am happy me and the coordinator worked everything out! Again am not trying to scare anyone but I at the same time think others should be informed especially if their doing surgery..

New rules to go by with Dr. Fisher..

So I been told by my coordinator that Dr. Fisher uses a drain, requires a 7 day stay and overall is a fantastic bbl doc. I am super excited with my change and I am super happy I can continue on my journey with out any issues!

Officially rebooked for August 17...

So finally was able to switch and was booked August 17. It's going to cost me $900 more, but that's ok I have my family helping me which puts me at ease. Now I just have to sent in my pics and wait for the day to come!

This is what I sent to Dr. Fisher for wish pics..

I been told by my coordinator that Dr. Fisher is very precise and he gives you what you want, except that you must show it by way of wish pictures. You can't just show up and expect a big butt lol..you have to send him pictures so he can tell you if he can give you what you want or if you need to gain weight etc. I just emailed today more close up pictures of myself and some wish pictures. I currently lost weight again and this is becoming a struggle trying to maintain. I am hoping I can add back like 5 pounds. I am looking for anywhere between 1000-1100 cc per cheek. I want a bigger noticeable butt but I also am not trying to be extreme/fake. I want people to think its my butt and I think that amount will do just that. Now I know this pictures see extreme but I just am looking at projection, roundness, the shape. I love Cocos butt and I love that shape, she's a complete hourglass and thats exactly what am looking for. I will keep you guys posted on his response.

New weight..

btw I now weight 143 pounds! Somehow I lost 2 pounds, the struggle is real.....

Went on mini vacation! Am back!

So looking forward to my surgery date! Going to start booking my trip out soon because time with fly and be here! I plan on staying in Fort Lauderdale because I am brining my family with me and I know Miami is not too family friendly. For all the ladies having surgery before me I can't wait to see your pics!

No weight loss/ gain needed?

So I emailed my coordinator today asking when I was going to get an email from Dr. Fisher regarding my pre op pictures/wish pics...so she said that all he said I was a good candidate and didn't make any recommendations regarding weight loss and am assuming weight gain...ladies how did your overall experience pre op with Fisher go? Did he email you back or these people making this up? I don't want to call her and chew her out till I know if someone else had experienced this..please help me because I want him to know exactly what I want and I hope she isn't just giving me BS...thanks....

Update Dr. Fisher response

Ok so I reconfirmed Dr. Fishers review of my pre op pics. Good candidate for BBL..amount of cc I requested was fine but my coordinator came back saying NOT to gain any more weight.. I am currently ranging from 143-145 am 5'3 measurements 36.31.41 sometimes my waist can fluctuate to 32 depending how much I eat so my mission is t maintain my size and I been eating like a piggy so back to the gym/weight lifting to keep this weight stable no cardio

Did anyone buy a garment from Vanity?

And if you did how much was it? I am not sure if I want to buy from them or I want to order on my own. I want 2 of them but I say a poor girl from another review who said they gave her one that was way too small and it caused her to have so many complications. She looked good but had seromas due to it being so tight.. I believe is the name and I was going to buy from them but oh hell no if they give me one too small thats cuts off circulation...I can't be trusting them..let me know your thoughts?

Changed my profile pic to me today and some new body pics

Here is me in som better undergarments :) shape is ok happy I lost weight but too saggy..

Sharing my excitement..

Bought my first maxi dress today! I went to Ross and they had a ton of maxi dresses for cheap!! I couldn't help but to get one for my surgery! I can't wait to get more. I will probably buy like 4 total. I have read thats it best to stay for 7 days but I think the max I can do is 5-6. I hope Dr. Fisher will be ok with that. I also am looking forward to start buying the other items I need! I have a Hawaii trip booked prior to this so it took most of my funds but its paid off and now I can move forward to my Miami trip!!!!! :0)

Has anyone stayed at the Recovery House??

Hey everyone I am 2 months away from surgery and need to plan out my stay? I am not sure if I should stay at the Recovery House or just set up my own thing? Please be honest about your review, don't hold back. I kinda have high standards and don't want to stay anywhere crappy or waste the money. Your evaluations are appreciated!

Looking at garments!

Hi ladies I been looking at some garments I like to purchase but what size am I suppose to get? I am very interested in the Vedette 929 (Thank you HasanDoll2be) and its says I am size medium but I don't want it to squish me after surgery but I also want it to be fitted. Please advice ladies! Thanks!

Has anyone had any problems with rescheduling?

I am in a bit of a dilemma, I just discovered by surgery lands on a Monday. So I am thinking how can I have my pre-op on a Sunday. Thankfully I immediately contact my coordinator who's says Dr. Fisher does not work weekends! (Really?) Apparently she thought it be ok for me to arrive the day of surgery and get pre-op? UM NO....I am not going to be rushed especially when I like to be one of the first patients. I have emailed her and will call tomorrow. I might have to make my surgery a little sooner and mid week. I can only stay 5-6 days max, she wanted me to come in on Friday weekend before surgery..UM NO AGAIN that would mean I be in Miami like 8-9 days and only get like 5 days post for surgery..HUGE waste of MONEY..and I have a family I need to come back home!..am a bit annoyed right now sorry ladies..so I am going to pray we can move this date around to accomodate me better..

New Body Recovery

So per some of my RS dolls I contacted New Body Recovery. I asked if the available Aug.17-21? So ladies I got a reply they were closed? So just an FYI and am confused because I have seen other dolls scheduled to stay? So I don't know what's their deal. Anyhow guess I will just take my sister and stay somewhere on my own.

HEY PEEPS!! Been gone for a min but have some cool FACTS ON FISHER!

So I been talking to my coordinator lately because I am about a month and a half away from my big day. My coordinator is more than a coordinator but also someone who keeps me up on game in Vanity! She is super cool peeps. So she recently shared some cool facts with me on Vanity & Fisher. FACT #1: First off I have seen a lot of women who believe they need to gain weight for their BBL, my best advice to you is to consult with your doctor first. I thought I needed to gain weight and Dr. Fisher said NO! No weight gain or loss! Fisher does not like to work on women who are overweight, he preferably likes women with a BMI of 24-28. Why? might you ask, well in short term I been told that it reflects his work and that its harder for him to work on, thats why most of the time he won't. FACT #2 The more healthier you are! The more likely you will be one of the last patients on surgery day. Dr. Fisher put more easier patients toward the end of the day because he considers them "easy". Don't know what constitutes of being a hard patient but those patients come first. FACT #3 Most of the coordinator at Vanity are like college students. Thats why when you go over there they look like there going out to a night club rather then work. Not only to show you final product of Doctors but because they are young. FACT #4 Vanity recently clean up shop..many people where fired. Owner caught wind of some things that were going down on RS, came on this website then fired a whole lot of people. FACT #5 Coordinator are not allowed on RS, its considered a conflict of interest. FACT #6 Pay minimal CASH if possible..your best bet is Finance and then just pay the bank back. (This is my own fact not from the coordinator) Why? I personally have financed from the bank and my bank told me that if they don' t perform surgery they have to return the money because they have a agreement. This increases your chances NOT to get ripped off by them. I have seen some horror stories even though there improving everyone needs to protect themselves. FACT #6 Dr. Fisher does like to use bigger garments, I seen someone else post that and she's right! He had a patient suffer from seromas due to her garment being so tight and she ended up having to get wound treatment. The results were amazing but it was suck she had that happen to her skin. I believe he doesn't want that to happen to anyone else. Last FACT #7 Dr. Fisher is a contract doctor. That means he's not an employee of Vanity thats why he can take time and vacations whenever he wants. He usually has a set routine of vacations and times off and doesn't randomly just not show up. He's still a professional and when he can't come when he's scheduled its usual due to an emergency and he will schedule you the soonest he's back. He won't just disappear. There was a big rumor he was disappearing in June and guess WHAT? it was a RUMOR cause he didn't go anywhere. I try my best again to stay on top of Vanity. I know their not a perfect business but lately thankfully they seemed like the stepped up their game per reviews of other patients. There are somethings that are to be expected by them. I am just preparing myself all I can! Hope these facts help some of you ladies! These by the way are Facts told to me. I don't know if everything is 100% percent but most of it seems legit to share!

UPDATE UPDATE ATTENTION LADIES FISHER/HASAN PATIENTS!

Ok ladies so heres the deal: The name change. Vanity site is temp down however no names will be changing..there are 4 cosmetic locations associated with each other however each is their own. What Vanity is doing is once again is they have come across more bad reviews..some of the reviews they found was how people were waiting hours for help etc. What they are trying to do is keep Doctors associated with certain clinics. Ex: Hasan and Fisher only work at VANITY MIAMI..they do NOT like to work at the other locations due to traveling..They are attempting to reduce the traffic at the clinics by having patients stay with where their Doctor is at versus moving all over..your deposits, surgery, etc will remain the same nothing changes. More interesting facts: The clinic especially Vanity Miami is small theres is not as many coordinators like we all think or what I thought lol..Dr. Fisher likes to use a closed garment...Seromas may develop after surgery..and if you have a coordinator that was super helpful prior to you paying and then once you locked they seem to blow you off..well most of them have this idea that once they close you they don't have to help you however there is some good to this! If you fall victim to this REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW! all you can and document your experience here cause someone will see it they really are trying to reestablish themselves and thats the last thing they want. I hope this all helps! Have a good night ladies! :)

47 Days till big day!!!! The excitement is back in full effect!!!!!

I can't believe time as flied by!!!!! I spoke to my coordinator today theres still a whole lot of things to finalize!! I am going to start taking iron as a precaution along with all other vitamins I been taking. I am still working out striving to maintain my health so I can heal quickly and be healthy! I can't believe I am doing this and I will be in Miami next month. I more than likely will be staying at the Recovery Home for the pure fact more than likely I will be alone and its easiest in terms of cost. (DEEP BREATH)** I just pray everything works out and I trust God will take care of me!

35 days away!!!!

Hi ladies I been gone for a min enjoying the summer!! :)) I am officially 35 day away and I couldn't be more excited!!! I am now going down there with my sister so I will be staying on my own. I need more supplies and need to order my garment which I will take care of this week..I also found out my meds are covered by my insurance so ladies check before you buy..am happy I called and checked..I have my pre op with MY DOCTOR coming up to clear my labs etc..and other than that not much else I can do but wait..I called my coordinator and we sorta planned out my day because my surgery is on a Monday which means I am arriving on my day of surgery which will be a really long day..also for any veterans out there how did you guys sit the first two weeks? I know you have to avoid as much as you can but I have to major events post op and I am not sure what I am going to do and what can I even wear? It can't be nothing tight right? I really like to wear dresses to these events will be ok so as long I wear my garment underneath? Please advise thanks!!!

Btw..

Some people might wonder why I post my face..I don't mind sharing who I am..I honestly prefer people put a body to a face..I know this isn't Facebook or IG but I feel like you can relate better seeing the whole picture!

PRE OP TODAY!!!!!! 28 days AWAY!!!!

Hi ladies please pray all goes well for me!!! I am going see my doctor today for pre-op! This is getting more real!!!!!! I still have a lot more to do but thats just me always last min LOL but I know I will get it all squared away on time...

LET ME RECLARIFY....

Ladies Pre-op is an extra measure and or step you take to ensure your overall health & labs...you do it with your own provider..under your insurance etc..Vanity doesn't officially require it, they only need your lab work..however I take my health very seriously..and I do have a wonderful family physician who I like to keep informed if anything should go wrong (Praying it won't) but you never know! Plus I also do not want to show up to Vanity (day of surgery) after paying flight, hotel etc only for them to be like Oh sorry hun your labs didn't clear..UM NO! I have seen it happen to ladies day before surgery..the difference is mine would take place day off..NOT HAPPENING! I like to be well prepared in advance I am getting them done now and all I will have to do is take a copy and I am cleared to go!!! I highly recommend is you have the means to do so get PRE-OP done with your physician because a BBL is not worth your life and Vanity am sure really doesn't give two craps about you that why you have to sign a million one releases consenting them to have surgery with all the risks..TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!! I literally love my doctor and I trust him..I know everything is in my best interest and ultimately I am sure I am very healthy and ready to go!!

MY LABS CLEARED!!!! 20 days away!!!!

My labs cleared I am really healthy and beyond excited for the day to come!!!!! More to get done but I am almost there.

Ok Ladies I need some help please! Surgery scheduled AUGUST 17, 17 days away!! FISHER DOLLS*

Hi RS Dolls!! So now that labs are cleared and am set to go, I am doing some last bit of finals measures to get things done. I stopped working out a bit so I plan to finish up working out & eating clean till surgery. After many back and fourths my husband is coming with me which makes me so happy because he's my love first and foremost (lol) but he's a awesome caretaker so I am in great hands. I am currently looking at flights/hotels I waited long because I wanted to make sure I cleared before I paid anything. I plan on getting a garment/lipo boards this week and I think in terms of supplies thats all I need. The help I need is I plan on only being there Sunday-Friday, surgery is scheduled Monday. Once I am done will I be able to get massages? Or do I have to wait till the drain is out? I have already called massage envy, they charge $50 and just told me call a week before to schedule. Also do you think 3 massages is sufficient? I want to go to a professional business as I don't want to go with someone such as "Marian" because that way I have any problems I can make complaints and get my money back..but I hope I don't. The staff was sweet in answering my questions. In Ca you can't get a lymphatic massage till after 3 months! At least for most places I call defeats the whole purpose so I hope I can get them after surgery please let me know! Also I am still confused on garment size? How many sizes larger do you get? Currently I am medium so do I get a extra large? or a large? Please Fisher veterans help me! Also I got my boppy pillow, how was your experience on a plane with it? I hope I can survive 5 hours home. Any other tips please feel free to share this is getting real and were close!!

Ready set go! Hotel/flight booked..supplies ready...

Hey ladies..this is getting real! I have booked my flight/hotel..and got my last few supplies..I am pretty much ready other than I need to order my garment tomorrow which I should have end week..attached are pictures of the supplies am taking and the vitamins I have always taken and will continue to take after surgery..again I already eat clean and workout so I will as far as eating and vitamins remain the same post surgery..I am a Licensed LVN in Ca..so as far as supplies I didn't want to overdo it..I mean if others want a whole lot of stuff that's cool..but for me I think am fine with what I have..the only things not picture are my urinal and a stool (I might purchase) to help me sit at work..other than that I plan on using what I have..I personally didn't buy a booty thing because no matter what u have to stand up every 30 min and its a lot on the thighs..for me might has well use the boppy along with a rolled up yoga mat or something which I already have..again these are all my personal opinions so don't take it personal :) other than that am super happy as I got a nice hotel by the airport and non stops flights so am ready!!

Fisher assistant Giselle or Yiselle?? I am unsure how to spell but she called me this AM!!!

So I got a call from Fishers assistant, answered a couple of questions and went over some things. Thank you to God for everything! She answered all my questions and confirmed the garment needs to be somewhat loose! So now that she said that I will just buy an extra large. (Shoutout to Bealove because she already put me in the right direction! Thanks again girl!)

Ok last picture of myself before surgery!

Ok ladies so I pretty much stood the same weight about 145..I have a lot of muscle so I am pretty lean. This will be the last pic till surgery and once surgery hits I def will be blowing up! Excuse my sweaty no makeup face..this is a gym pic because I love the gym and I know I won't be able to go back for awhile..I tried my hardest to squat but it just hasn't worked for me...

The last of my supplies are here!!!

So today I finally picked up my faja and abdominal board..there's a local shop that sells Lipo Express and I was able to try it on..now I see how important it is to try on..lady wanted to give me a small!! I nearly died in a medium but she swore it was too big but I told her Doc wants it bigger than anything so we stuck with the medium..anyhow I still can't believe am doing this..it's like a dream for me..all I have to do is get my Lipo foams and am ready to go!!! Once I get there I plan to get some food items like Gatorade, pinapple etc..I have one free night so am enjoy it with my husband :)

Massages done at Sapphire Therapy!

Hi ladies so I am officially 2 days away from leaving!! I scheduled my massages with Sapphire Therapy, spoke to Natashsa. She seems really nice and works with you. Since I have a short time in Miami I am only getting 2 there and will get more when I come home. I am pretty much ready other than as I said before I need some last min items, but I won't get that till I arrive there. I don't want to carry all that in my luggage. They are going to call me tomorrow to tell me my surgery time, so I will arrive a bit before to sign papers. I def will let you guys know what time and keep you updated!

Surgery is 12:30PM Monday, am not the first but I am not that last!! YAY!

Hello ladies as I promised, the ladies of Vanity called me and my officially surgery/preop is 12:30pm! Pre-op instructions: no nail polish toe/feet, no acrylic nails, no perfume, no makeup, no lotion, NO NOTHING ON YOUR SKIN LOL! Take a shower and thats it! No deodorant. I have to stop eating at midnight on Sunday August 16. Surgery/papers/preop will take a total of 5 hours. Someone has to come with you who will take care of you after surgery. Bring your garment, comfortable dress, and slippers. Once you are finished with surgery you CANNOT take off your garment or shower till after Post op which is next day after Dr. Fisher sees you. So you will not be able to shower a whole day! I hope this kinda gives everyone who wants or is having surgery a heads up. Please don't quote me on anything as everyone is different! This are instructions they gave to me and I am sharing with you all! Please pray for me ladies for a safe flight and surgery overall! I will be writing again when I am on the plan oh and one more thing I am 145.6 in weight 5'3 and I will take one last set of measurements! that way we can track the changes I will post that tonight and then won't be back till Sunday!! I want you all to know that I take my post seriously and I am doing this to keep you all informed. Again I know how I was when I came to RS, I wanted pictures and details and a lot of RS peeps leave a lot out and it can be frustrating and I know some girls don't even answer questions or respond or say oh read my profile...thats fine if thats their opinion but thats NOT ME! I am here to help you..thats the whole point of coming to this site and for all the RS peeps who helped me with their post THANK YOU! for taking your time to be informative...I want to do the same!!! Surgery is a serious procedures so all information counts! Take care ladies!!!!

Ladies as promised my measurements...

Belly button (lower waist): 33
Upper waist (narrowest part of body): 30
Hips: 41
Bust: 34
Ladies its night time where I am so I am a bit bigger, accurate measurements are done in AM however I will have to post laster because I will be super busy but they won't change that much, maybe by an inch/inch half :)

I am here!!!! Please pray all goes well!! Thanks for your support!!

Here some pics..I will write a huge review later I just been super busy :)

The grand reveal..ok ladies this were taken day of surgery...

Hi RS dolls!!! Thank you for all your prayers and well wishes...this recovery has been no joke and I have so much to share with you guys from my arrival at Vanity to this recovery period..for me specifically it has been very difficult..I am happy I had my husband here because I don't know what I would have done...I am posting pictures from right after surgery..my butt is huge because it is so swollen and my waist is small..there's a lot of blood and as I had a major blood loss..I am still somewhat weak..I barely started really eating and walking today but even that is still tough...once I am stronger I will write a part 1 & 2 review along with better pics...also I am very very swollen...I had my first massage today and the lady was sooo sweet and helped take a lot of pressure out of me and even used a ultra sound..my face..legs..vagina..butt..body finger and feet are all very swollen...anyways ladies till then here you go....

Pictures before my part 1 review

Here is the work of Dr. Fisher..

Part 1 Review of Vanity, Fisher, and Recovery.....

So first off I like to give a huge thank you to everyone sending me well wishes and following my story..please remember these are my opinions and my experience. You can either agree or disagree, however my job is to inform you of what is to come and what can be expected and what is the potential outcome and how things can change in a split of a second! My recovery has been the worst and I believe I am experiencing complications however I am holding myself out till I return home tomorrow 8/21. I need to be back in the care of my doctors, as nice has the work Fisher has done there will be no point in having a beautiful body if I am not well. To me, yes I wanted a nice body but I also want to be alive, well, and healthy. I can now understand the women who have after math issues I can relate in so many ways.
I arrived at Vanity at 12:30 Monday, I met the nurse signed paperwork, then met Fisher. He is a very funny, kind Doctor. He marks you up, chats with you about your wishes, the aftermath all that. Then the anesthesiologist comes in and starts his work. (This guy FYI: was not using gloves & was recapping the needle) RED FLAGS TO ME! I am a LVN and even I know better...So already negativity put in my head. We go to the surgical room, dudes talking and next thing you know I wake up in recovery room. It was 7:30pm...I was literally freezing to death, shaking non stop. The nurse in there or whoever she was attempting to warm me up. I was so out of it and full of anesthesia I just wanted to leave. I remember throwing up after getting warm. She moved me to a chair to kneel..now heres the bad part...Vanity gets a 0 on recovery starting from the moment I woke up. First off after this (DUMB ASS) excuse my french dragged me to a chair full of medication she tried to take my throw up bucket from me..BIT*H must had me twisted cause regardless of how out of it I was I yelled at her ass and told her NO! ARE YOU CRAZY AM NOT THROWING UP ON CHUXS!!! and I just held my bucket..then she puts me in a wheelchair damn near passed out..where she takes me to the alley to get to my husband.....My aftermath of this..is how terrible for Vanity to let me go so drugged up...and place a heavy burden on my husband.......once I got to the hotel I feel like a pile of Sh*t..literally just drugged the heck up.....I was throwing up so much and I was bleeding EVERYWHERE!!!.. I fainted once this day because I was so drugged up I rushed to the bathroom to throw up and fell on the toilet where my husband saved me and was just like OMG NO!! and dragged me back into the bed where I stood till the next day for follow up. You can't shower till after your follow up....I didn't have any pain at all...just some numbess and tingling..and a lot of throwing up...it was difficult to eat and rehydrate...especially with all the blood loss...it took almost 2 days for anesthesia to leave my system....Day 2 was just as difficult...stilll a lot of nausea..weakness.. could barely walk..alot of blood....once at Vanity (Its like a fast food joint) you walk in they look at you (NOT FISHER) a who knows who and say ok your ok and you leave..I was already to the point like F*CK this people they don't give a shit about you or your recovery which is so wrong on so many levels....anyways...once I got back I immediately showered..changed my dressing..while my husband washed my faja...I am so thankful he was here..my husband works in ICU so he knew exactly the care I needed but he was not happy with Vanity at all..the burden fell on me and him..when I was in the shower I fainted again from standing too long...my husband pulled me out..put me on the bed butt naked and just cover me with towels and let me lay there for an hour or two....then we put back on the faja..and went on with day still out of it..trying to eat..weak..just trying to recover..still losing blood...I had my first massage that night at 8pm and it was so helpful and the ladies at Sapphire Therapy are WONDERFUL!!!!! $50 for a massage with ultrasound you must go to them!! They are amazing!!!! After I came back to the hotel and slept a long time.....still same symptoms.....

Part 2...

Day 3 was a bit better..I slept most of the day and then got up a few times to walk..however I was still draining a lot...I had the most energy this day as I walked around the room and organized..and I finally ate my first real meal of meat/rice..not a big amount just enough..and I been drinking lots of pineapple juice, taking iron, drinking gatorade, and water..I still am feeling weak and tired....Today...again feeling drained..I showered and attempted to try and dress up a little by actually combing my hair and putting some mascara on..my poor husband been looking at me like ragged ann because you can imagine this are the last things on my mind..I got to Vanity at 3 and Yilette removed my drain and stitches..I also am starting to develop a garment burn on the left side of my tummy so she put like pads under my garment and told me to get destin/arnicare and put it on my skin which I did once I got back here to the hotel..that the only thing that hurts me a lot..it burns bad!!!! I just don't want it to tear open so every 2 hours I take the faja top part off and let it breath...oh I forgot to mention the faja I brought was way to small! Vanity had to use theirs it a size 2x, mine was a medium..I suggest you save your money and just buy from them. Oh and I got a black eye in my right eye with a cut and no one could tell me what happened other then they think I hit it during surgery (eye roll) me and my husband were pissed...overall Vanity gets a 0 with post operative care..be prepared for the worst and to take someone to take good care of you who knows what to do...it sucks someone like Dr.Fisher works with a place like that...he overall did a good job..but if he cared about his patients more than money he would actually take time to see his post operative patients as it is an extremely important part of the healing process..you can die from things like this..so his customer service gets a 0. Vanity Clinic gets a thumbs down with post care which is the most essential part of all are well being...I highly advise you go to a Doc who will actually give you time and effort..I don't want to sound like a hypocrite but if I could go back in time I might choose someone else because again people can die from stuff like that..the things they did..the stuff I saw..it isn't Fisher! Its the damn CRAPPY CLINIC! Again as I said before my life is very valued and am highly disappointed in this aftercare...thats why I look forward to seeing my Doctor in Ca who is caring and who will make sure everything about me is good..anyhow if you decide to proceed I wish you all the best and pray you have a swift recovery and don't experience any the BS I went through..on another note I am thankful for my husband and my family who have been continuously checking on me and caring for me and just want me to go home

Ladies this is no joke..am now in the hospital...

I am on the hospital..my HGB is 8 And I could have a hematoma in my Abdomen..pray for me ladies..the excitement of this surgery is now gone all I can think about is making sure I live!

LADIES COME IN HERE TO READ THE TRUTH ON VANITY..FAST FOOD OF COSMETIC SURGERY..DANGER

First of all I am alive!!! With the proper ethical care of my physicians back home in CA, I immediately jumped off the plane and went to Urgent care then the hospital. My hemo fell to 8 and I had to get 2 pints of blood. My body was suffering so bad with this blood loss, I was SOB, low b/p, high pulse, headache, dizzy..I had to be admitted... VANITY IS THE COSMETIC SURGERY CENTER OF POST OPERATIVE HORRORS! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU DO NOT GO OR YOU WILL BE SEVERELY NEGLECTED POST OP! This shit*y little facility.....let me tell you...I repeatedly warned them that something was wrong and as I seen in someone post these ignorant NON LICENSED individuals who are seeing post operative patients give everyone the same bull sh*t lines...your fine..its normal..eat..drink..blah blah..STFU...The reason they say all that sh*t is because half the staff is MEDICAL ASSISTANTS!!!! yes thats right when I called today to let them know they f&cking with the wrong girl they transfer me to Claudia (who is unprofessional) and rude...was just trying to defend Vanity...B*tch spilled beans and said Yilette is a freaking MA!!!!!! Even I carry a license and am considered more qualified then her and this b*tch over here seeing post op patients??? Might as well let her do surgery why she at it...I was so incoherent and out of it I assumed she was a RN, had I known her education statue she would have never laid a finger on me..and had I left that drain longer I probably be dead! But because of my education and knowing myself I followed instincts..these people including DR.FISHER don't give 2 craps about you...wonder how the man sleeps at night knowing what he's doing by placing pts in danger. He is well qualified and should know better that by being a licensed physician who performs the procedure that he should be the only one retouching us not some unlicensed staff member....he tried to call me today...ohhhhhh man I will be calling him back......(thanks by the way 5 days later off course after I had my stern talk/warning with Claudia) :) SMILES (wrong girl)..Vanity thinks they offer people huge discounts that it entitles them to there own rules and regulations??? Do they think they can intimidate women when sh*t goes wrong? F*CK THAT! I ain't that girl......you almost cost me my life! My life aint worth the ASS it sits on!!!! Claudia is another piece of sh*t...I mean yea she try to say sorry whatever but b*tch was trying to deflect in on me. I told her are you deaf? Do you hear how ridiculous you sound? Your paperwork doesn't mean crap....Dr.Fisher is obligated by law no matter what to see his pt not some Yahoo.....that is pure negligence in itself on top of this broad Yilette pulling JP out of pts when she's only a MA!!!!!!!! WTF?????? THATS ILLEGAL!!!!!!!! WTF is wrong with these people...Thats where he failed in post operative care!!!! He neglected his post op duties as a surgeon in the eyes of the law no paperwork can save him from that........The owner is a male who contracts out doctors...all doctors are independent contractors.......which mean Dr and vanity carry different liability.....Thats why doctors do whatever they hell they want when they want...Vanity wouldn't be sh*t without them.....this place is like a fast food joint.next to a fast food joint.....they ram pack Fisher with 6-8 clients a day which leaves him no time for follow ups however he clearly makes that choice..money over pt care...its sad because yea he's work good but look at his ethics and standards clearly can give 2 sh*ts about you...If anyone is having surgery there or thinking about I highly think long and hard because it can cost you your life....and some people will be like oh its ok am fine...ok don't say I didn't warn you of the dangers your putting yourself in..mark my words on this page people continue to let them get away with this someone will end up dying...we are not doctor were not plastic surgeons were placing are trust in them and they themselves don't even know thats how I ended up the way I was..They take advantage of you because your at your weakest...AGAIN VANITY..FISHER..CLAUDIA GOT ME WAY FU*KED UP...I KNOW THE LAW...I KNOW WHATS ACCEPTABLE AND WHAT IS NOT AND YOU WILL NOT INTIMATE ME AND AS I TOLD CLAUDIA I WILL MAKE SURE YOU LOSE CLIENTS YOU WILL NOT KILL NO ONE AFTER I SEEN WHAT YOU DO...HAD I KNOWN ALL THIS I WOULD HAVE NEVER WENT AND THAT WHY AM SHARING WITH YOU..WHATS THE POINT OF HAVING A BIG ASS IF YOU MIGHT END UP 6FT UNDER..THINK ABOUT IT...IS IT REALLY WORTH IT????????????????????????????????????????????

ONCE TIME PASSES...

ONCE TIME PASSES I WILL BE BACK FOR ONE LAST REVIEW TO SHOW YOU HIS WORK.....AND I AM ONLY DOING IT FOR THE LADIES WHO HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING ME SO NO ONE IS LEFT TO WONDER HOWEVER I WILL NOT SIT HERE AND GLAMOR SUCH A HORRIFIC PLACE AND SURGERY/SURGEON...LIKE I SAID RESULTS DONT MEAN SH*T IF YOUR DEAD AND THEY LITERALLY HAVE RIPPED THE EXCITEMENT OUT OF IT THAT I DONT EVEN CARE....SO AM NOT GOING TO PROMOTE YOUR UNETHICAL A$$!! MY LIFE IS MORE PRECIOUS THAN ANYTHING AS I HAVE MY CHILDREN TO LIVE FOR...................

THANK YOU TO ALL RS DOLLS FOR COMMENTS/CONCERNS...

I PROMISE I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU....I AM JUST VERY ANGRY AT THE MOMENT BUT WILL BE BACK TO RESPOND........

HERE YOU GO...FYI CLAUDIA SAID THE DOC SIGNS A LETTER THAT GIVE YILETTE PERMISSION TO SEE POST OP PTS AND PULL DRAINING TUBES..L

The 2015 Florida Statutes

Title XXXII
REGULATION OF PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
Chapter 458
MEDICAL PRACTICE
View Entire Chapter
458.3485?Medical assistant.—
(1)?DEFINITION.—As used in this section, “medical assistant” means a professional multiskilled person dedicated to assisting in all aspects of medical practice under the direct supervision and responsibility of a physician. This practitioner assists with patient care management, executes administrative and clinical procedures, and often performs managerial and supervisory functions. Competence in the field also requires that a medical assistant adhere to ethical and legal standards of professional practice, recognize and respond to emergencies, and demonstrate professional characteristics.
(2)?DUTIES.—Under the direct supervision and responsibility of a licensed physician, a medical assistant may undertake the following duties:
(a)?Performing clinical procedures, to include:
1.?Performing aseptic procedures.
2.?Taking vital signs.
3.?Preparing patients for the physician’s care.
4.?Performing venipunctures and nonintravenous injections.
5.?Observing and reporting patients’ signs or symptoms.
(b)?Administering basic first aid.
(c)?Assisting with patient examinations or treatments.
(d)?Operating office medical equipment.
(e)?Collecting routine laboratory specimens as directed by the physician.
(f)?Administering medication as directed by the physician.
(g)?Performing basic laboratory procedures.
(h)?Performing office procedures including all general administrative duties required by the physician.
(i)?Performing dialysis procedures, including home dialysis.
(3)?CERTIFICATION.—Medical assistants may be certified by the American Association of Medical Assistants or as a Registered Medical Assistant by the American Medical Technologists.
History.—s. 7, ch. 84-543; s. 7, ch. 84-553; ss. 21, 26, ch. 86-245; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 28, ch. 97-264; s. 113, ch. 2007-5.

The American Board of Plastic Surgery, Inc.®

Section 2.
The mission statement of the Board:

The mission of The American Board of Plastic Surgery, Inc. is to promote safe, ethical, efficacious plastic surgery to the public by maintaining high standards for the education, examination, certification and maintenance of certification of plastic surgeons as specialists and subspecialists.

General Principles

The principal objective of the medical profession is to render services to humanity with full respect for human dignity. Physicians should merit the confidence of patients entrusted to their care, rendering to each a full measure of service and devotion.

Physicians should strive continually to improve medical knowledge and skill, and must make available to their patients and colleagues the benefits of their professional attainments. Physicians have an affirmative duty to disclose new medical advances to patients and colleagues.

The honored ideals of the medical profession imply that the responsibilities of the physician extend not only to the individual but also to society. Activities, which have the purpose of improving both the health and well being of the individual and the community, deserve the interest and participation of the physician.

Surgeons are expected to provide competent and scientifically sound medical and surgical services with compassion and respect for human dignity as well as the rights and privacy of their patients.

MY ANGRER HAS SUBSIDED.....I AM 8 DAYS POST OP...AND DR. FISHER CALLED ME......

FIRST OFF ALL I WANT TO SEND MY APOLOGIES TO ANYONE WHO BEEN OFFENDED OR THINK I AM MEAN..THATS NEVER MY INTENTION AT ALL!! I WAS VERY VERY MAD WHEN I WROTE AND HAVE SEEN CALMED DOWN....I AM VERY EDUCATED BUT COME FROM THE HOOD..ITS JUST IN ME SOMETIMES TO GET A LITTLE OUT OF CHARACTER..BUT I HAD EVER RIGHT TO BE....YOU CANT LET PEOPLE STEP ON YOU...LIKE VANITY/CLAUDIA...THEY NEED TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS...BUT MY MAIN PRIORITY IS TO TAKE CARE OF MY RS PEEPS SO THAT CAN MAKE INFORMED DECISIONS ABOUT THEIR OWN HEALTH..I AM NOT SAYING DON'T GO TO FISHER..THAT CHOICE IS YOURS...I AM JUST TELLING YOU WHAT HAPPENED TO ME WHICH SUCK....FIRST OFF MY RESULTS SO FAR LOOK GREAT! IN THIS AREA DR. FISHER DID A GOOD JOB...HE JUST FAILED IN MY QUALITY OF CARE....I SAW ANOTHER FABULOUS PLASTIC SURGEON TODAY AND THE GOOD NEWS IS I AM FINE AND HEALING WELL HOWEVER IT DIDNT SIT WELL WITH HIM WHAT HAPPENED TO ME BUT HES AGREED TO HELP ME SHOULD ANY OTHER ISSUES ARISE..I FINALLY GOT TO SPEAK TO DR. FISHER YESTERDAY..WE HAD A VERY LONG TALK...HE APOLOGIZED BUT REFERRED TO ME AS SLIPPING THROUGH THE CRACKS AND SAYING THIS IS THE NORMAL PROTOCOL..HOWEVER CONTRARY TO HIS STATEMENTS I TOLD HIM WHAT WAS UP..I WAS NICE BUT BLUNT..LETTING HIM KNOW I AM VERY EDUCATED IN THE MEDICAL FIELD AND I KNOW WHATS THE DOS AND DON'TS....I TOLD HIM HIS LICENSE SHOULD BE HIS PRIORITY AND HOW HARD HE WORKED AND WHY WOULD HE RISK THROWING IT ALL AWAY? THAT HIS PATIENTS SHOULD BE HIS PRIMARY POINT OF CONCERN BOTH DURING AND AFTER SURGERY...HE TRIED TO DEFLECT MY TIME CONSTRAINT HOWEVER I TOLD HIM THAT DIDNT MEAN ANYTHING...BECAUSE HE HAD EVERY OPPORTUNITY TO SEE ME BEFORE I LEFT..HE LET JULIET MAKE INFORMED DECISIONS ABOUT OUR CARE WHICH IS UNACCEPTABLE SHE TOO INEXPERIENCED TO EVEN BE NEAR US..I TOLD HIM AT LEAST GET AN RN..AND PROTECT YOUR LICENSE..I TOLD HIM HES RESPONSIBLE FOR HER SINCE HIS LETTING HER SEE US AND IF THE NEXT PERSON DIES ITS ON HIM NOT HER.....HE ALSO TRIED AGAIN TO KINDA PROTECT HER BY SAYING ALL THE SYMPTOMS YOU HAVE ANYONE ELSE WOULD HAVE AFTER SURGERY..HOWEVER AGAIN CHALLENGING THAT STATEMENT I SAID...A MORE QUALIFIED INDIVIDUAL WOULD BE ABLE TO DISTINGUISH NORMAL FROM ABNORMAL AND OBVIOUSLY JULIET COULD NOT DO THAT...AND WE ALSO TALKED ABOUT HOW SHE FAILED MISERABLY IN HER COMMUNICATING THINGS WITH HIM...HE KNEW REALLY NOTHING ABOUT ME POST OP HAD TO GIVE STORY START TO FINISH..IN CONCLUSION WE TALKED 40 MIN OR SO...WE BOTH WERE BLUNT AND HAD DIFFERENCES BUT IN THE EYES OF THE LAW MY DIFFERENCES COUNT...SO HE STILL GOING TO CHECK ON ME AND BE THERE WHEN I NEED HIM...AFTER EVERYTHING WE DISCUSSED I HOPE HE IMPROVES HIS PROTOCOL..I TOLD HIM YOUR A GOOD DOCTOR WITH YOUR WORK..WHY YOU WORK FOR VANITY?? GO GET YOUR OWN ESTABLISHMENT...YOUR LETTING YOURSELF AND THEM AFFECT YOUR ETHICS FOR MONEY? IT SHOULD BE ABOUT EVERY GIRL THAT WALKS OUT OF THERE..THAT THERE ALIVE AND WELL AND ON THEIR WAY TO RECOVERY...I TOLD HIM WHATS GOOD OF HAVING A BIG ASS IF AM 6FT UNDER? THATS WHY CARE TAKES PRIORITY! ANYHOW NOW THAT I AM CLAM...I WILL POST UPDATES OF THE RESULTS...EVEN AS PISSED AS I WAS I ALSO NEED TO REMEMBER TO RELAX TAKE IT EASY AND ENJOY THE NEW LOOK I HAVE AND PUT THIS BEHIND ME....I PRAY FOR ALL GIRLS WHO DECIDE TO GO AND THAT YOU HAVE A SAFE FAST RECOVERY...I PRAY THAT YOU ENJOY THE EXPERIENCE..ITS A HECK OF A RIDE AND BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST...TRUST GOD...

For my supporters and to r establish my happiness...

Hey ladies even though I was going to wait on the pics since I have relaxed I decided to share a sneak peek..since I been home I been losing my mind with boredom..am on my stomach all the time or rotate my sides..my garment is on 24/7 only off to wash or shower..I wear an abdominal board and back triangle only to bed..I have no lipofoam but may get later..I only got one massage..I have just swelling no seroma per the surgeon here...I drink tons and tons of pinapple juice..and I been eating healthy....I try to stay busy working around the house...but still need rest due to the anemia..I have driven 2 times! Yes u read that right 2 times..without sitting on my butt..was it hard yes but I managed because I had to go to these doctor appointments..to make sure my health is back on track...I use yoga blocks and a boppy. I have no pain I never had any after surgery at all..only other symptoms consistent with blood loss...other than that enjoy! Oh and FYI I deleted some pics because my hospital pic was just gross lol and I don't like to be butt naked only did it to show u the aftermath...

ALL MY MOST RECENT FISHER DOLLS COME IN HERE..ADVICE NEEDED!!! *** <3

HI LOVES!!!! I am slowly but surely getting back to normal! Swelling is almost gone! YAY! Still wearing my faja 24/7 only take it off to shower or wash it. I have also made some custom boards I wear under neath for my back, sides and I have my abdomen board for the front. My question is how did you guys start driving and when?? I need to drive to work tomorrow and I tested out using yoga blocks/lumbar support but it was still hard : / Dr. Fisher said I can resume all activity in 3 weeks and next Monday will mark 3 weeks..but I have to wear the faja till Sept. 20. I plan to wear the faja for 3 months to be honest just not 24/7..also what about working out? I want to start next week. Any other tips you think I should know let me know? Oh and hows your sitting anyone sitting yet?? I am currently 147 weight pre surgery was 145 and right after surgery was 155 so thankfully most swelling is gone. I did not get any massages only 1..I am letting my body drain on its own so far I have been great and I just drinks pineapple juice buy the gallons lol....I would give u measurements but I want to wait till am at least a month so its accurate...so far I am really happy with my shape I literally look like an hourglass and its only been 2 weeks and my waist will shrink even more..my butt did decrease in size but to me now it looks great I never wanted a big huge fake butt and post surgery I looked like nicki minaji..lol think was massive..now I just pray it holds it size and by working out I hope to even improve it more I miss weight lifting so bad!!! Anyways hope everyone is healing well!! Will post pics soon!

Pictures

Here you go.. 2 weeks post op..the biggest thing am happy is my stomach is not sagging and a lot of doctors were claiming it was but I think due to my hard work in the gym along with all my boards my skin is staying put!! And so far size is nice projection is on point!

Me in clothes lol : D

Per some request here me in clothes and quick update: I have developed a small seroma on my lower left abdomen however the Doctor in urgent care said it was so small he rather see it absorb first before attempting aspiration as he thinks there's higher risk for infection. So per his advice I continue to board it along with continually wearing my garment. It doesn't bother me, it is really small however if not gone in 2 weeks I will follow up again with the plastic surgeon I have here..doctor believes it will be reabsorbed.. So with that said I went to sprouts to buy Bromelain however a sprouts employee told me if I really wanted something potent to rid of inflammation to try Curcumin..it's suppose to be more potent then Bromelain so I decided to try because he swore by it and even gave his name and said it don't work come back.. So let's see if it works and I pray my seroma gets reabsorbed take care ladies be back soon : D

Boredom strikes so decided to play dress up

Hey ladies how are you all? Me just at home as usually never knew how hard recovery would be but it has to be done. As a fellow RS member said you need to take care of your self the first month so for now I am always home no going out only to like family stuff. I drive but with yoga block, a lumbar support/boppy I do NOT sit on my butt and won't till 8 weeks regardless of the 3 weeks. I feel as the best results will be to apply no pressure...so since am already used to not sitting no sitting lol...I lay on my stomach 24/7..stand or use my blocks..I am
Currently wearing a 2x garment and it has got way too big so I went ahead and ordered the vedette 929 in a large and also finally ordered lipofoam to continue to mold my shape. I will be so happy once it arrives and will start to wear that one. I really strive to take care of myself..I eat clean almost 24/7 I take all my vitamins including my anti inflammatory and massage myself daily. I spent a lot of money to just throw it all away..right now I am loving my results and I just have this feeling this is what going to be permanent because most of the swelling is gone just a little left in the tummy and back and I think it's because my garment is way to loose. Since we are coming up on 3 weeks this Monday I thought I share my measurements: 34 29 43.5 so far they all been holding regardless the shape is beautiful and I am happy...I seen some post where people want perfect I was never expecting that because I had a ugly shaped butt and I thinks Fisher did an amazing job with his template initially my butt was high and square but it has dropped and now jiggly and soft..anyhow even though I am not sitting sitting I will try and at least enjoy an anniversary dinn r later this month and will just take my boppy lol I don't care hahahaha anyhow again any tips lets me know till I come back enjoy my dress up pics : D

New faja vedette 929

Hi ladies!!! So I am excited I received my new faja today! Now I know Dr. Fisher said keep the original one on till 9/20 but that's not going to happen..it has become majorly big especially at the waist it wasn't even providing any more compression thing is a 2x! I now am wearing a large and it's fits nice and snug I love it and now I feel as am receiving the proper compression. I have to tell you my shape is gorgeous. My waist is shrinking and my booty is holding. Still not sitting on it and laying on tummy. I just can't wait to sit though as I want to have a min makeover with hair and nails done..I might hold out till 6 weeks then I might at least start sitting to do a few things I think I might go crazy at 8 weeks lol but we will see...I continue to be healthy and drink tons of pineapple juice/water..my routine hasn't really changed just really trying to take care of myself and this surgery. I have a doctor appt on Thursday because I am anemic now so I will find out how I am doing I internally :)

Pictures! <3<3

HEY LADIES I AM TRYING TO MAKE A VIDEO I WILL POST SOON FOR NOW PICTURES :) AS FAR AS THE BOOTY ITS CONSTANTLY CHANGING I FEEL LIKE ITS DROPPING AND LOOKING MORE NATURAL.

Hey loves I will be back in a month

Hey loves I am almost one month post op and I could not be happier..I am finally back to living life getting out and enjoying the new me! My body looks amazing and natural..yes my ass is not all huge but thats ok my waist/butt proportions makes up ; D plus am sure I still have some fluffing or as I call booty drop coming my way...I started wearing a corset for 1-2 hours a day like to see my waist go to 26-27...right now am 34-29-43.5 my booty staying on point and I don't plan on sitting till 9/26 which is about 6 weeks...as other members have mentioned the hate is truly real! I went on my first real outing to the mall and to the beach pier and people were staring or the girls at the fashion store where just rude..you know a hater when you see one trust me..I am not trying to be full of myself but it's not everyday where I am from you see hourglass figure unless your a celebrity or model...anyways till I come back enjoy these last set of pics

ITS ONLY BEEN 5 DAYS LOL BUT I CAN'T STAY AWAY FROM MY RS GIRLS <3 BIG UPDATE!/CAN'T SLEEP

OK my love bugs its only been 5 days and today I can't sleep waiting for my faja to dry because the large is losing compression at the waist..girls my waist is shrinking but my booty still popping which is awesome!! Since I been gone boy has it been crazy. I am back to living life as much as I can. Today was the first day I sat for period of time using a donut pillow and be prepared ladies your booty will get sore! Don't really plan to sit yet but I went to dinner and needed to sit : / I still wearing my faja and boards 24/7..this recovery is no joke..don't expect to be normal until about 3-6 months however it will be worth it! I emailed with Dr. Fisher again and sent him some photos, he was like WOW! lol super happy and he seems to be doing a good job staying in touch with me and I do appreciate that. I still have the small seroma however he said if its still there end of the month then it will HAVE to be aspirated no matter how small it is. Also I had another RS member (BigBootyBeauty) contact me regarding some issues she been having with a garment burn and am happy to announce she on her way to recovery (Dr. Fisher is taking great care of her) and she looks great check her out! I just want to let you girls know if you have an issue your always welcome to contact me and I will be there for you in a sec weather I know you or not. We all might have some bad aftermath and we must help each other get through it and with that being said I have another issue....I came across another RS member profile (as when I am bored I go through everyone stuff lol...am sure we all do) and I came across this RS member who I slightly remember on some of my old post (Filipina_miss) and I do have to say I became pissed at one of the last post she posted..now I know everyone entitled to their opinion but to call other RS members "drama queens" wasn't going to fly with me. Talking about "am going to stay away from the drama queens that tend to make a big deal out of nothing..and are really negative about surgery and to be realistic"??? First off all go ahead and call me one of those "DRAMA QUEENS" because yes my surgery went wrong and I wanted to keep everyone well informed...secondly..you haven't even had the surgery so you don't even have the slightest clue has to what you go through..reading post/blogs won't help and it isn't the same...so until you had it you have no right to call anyone anything....thirdly...if you want to stay away from "negativity" stay off this website..your better off..oh but wait you want to prepare yourself for surgery right? But wait you only want to see the good stuff oh am sorry this site has real expectations and is realistic...and yes am putting her on blast because again that comment is so offensive and demeaning to the girls that had things go wrong, big or little things..what she thinks is no big deal to her might be a big deal to someone else...I wrote her that I hope/prays nothing goes wrong with her surgery cause we all damn know she will be looking for answers on this site real quick..and she will be coming back to those "drama queens" pages looking for answers...that post was a joke and call me a bully if you want but am stick up for everyone who yea maybe might make a big deal out of something..the best thing she should do it keep comments like that to herself or she might end up having no one helping her with all that she looking for since she claims to stock RS...anyhow! ladies real self if suppose to be here to help you make informed decisions regarding your own journey...no journeys will ever be alike...journeys can start bad then turn to good or vice versus no one knows..look at me I was super upset and negative but now I am happy and more positive..lets not judge each other and make our own formulated opinions to satisfy our own expectations/goals..take it for what it is..some will have good journeys others bad..but the best thing we can do it stick together and help one another in need :D and anyone who follows me I am here if you need!! Take care ladies I will be back with pics!!

Pictures <3

Here you go...just in regular clothes lol : D

HAPPY ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! SEROMA IS GETTING SMALLER!!! & MEASUREMENTS UPDATE

HAPPY TO ANNOUCE LADIES THAT MY SEROMA HAS GOT EVEN MORE SMALLER! YAY! IT WAS ALREADY SMALL BUT NOW IT JUST TINY! BEFORE IT TOOK 3 FINGERS TO PUSH AND NOW ONLY ONE! I AM ONE HAPPY GAL BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN A WEEK OR TWO IT WILL PROBABLY BE GONE! I ACCREDIT GOD! FIRST THEN MY CONTINUOUS COMPRESSION, PINEAPPLE JUICE, AND CURCUMIN SUPPLEMENTS BEEN DOING THIS FAITHFULLY! ALSO MY MEASUREMENTS LADIES I LOST ANOTHER INCH AND HALF OFF MY WAIST!!! I WENT FROM 29 TO NOW 27.5 THAT WHY MY BUTT LOOKS BIGGER LOL BUT MY BUTT STILL HOLDING AT THE SAME SIZE..NEW MEASUREMENTS:

34 27.5 43.5

I AM BEYOND HAPPY..AFTER THIS WEEK I WILL START SITTING AGAIN LITTLE BY LITTLE IT WILL HAVE BEEN ALMOST 6 WEEKS! ITS TORTURE LOL...BUT WILL STILL SLEEP ON STOMACH...

I finally hit 6 weeks!!! : D

Ladies I have finally have hit my six week benchmark which makes me so happy because I am pretty much back into the swing of things! I wanted to write this update because again this surgery requires: dedication, patience and maybe even more investments. First off I would like to start off my saying I am now fully sitting, only for driving and for eating. All other times I am standing or on my stomach and I still sleep on my stomach. When I was driving I used a slew of methods including holding myself up no matter how much it hurt or annoyed me. We spend so much money so we have to do what we can. I never sat and still don't sit on the toilet (it's too hard) I squat, and now it's just natural for me to do lol. I usually don't share my sex life but for informational purposes, I had sex at almost 4 week and it was very soft and subtle. I don't care what my husband thought he had to manage. Even at this point is still soft and subtle nothing rough is happening till maybe 2-3 month mark. As far as my measurements: I am now a 34 27 43.5-44 .. My waist continuously shrinks..I even lost a few pounds..I got so scared I been eating fat to make sure I don't lose any more lol..now here the key that I found to my shrinkage:
Compression compression compression..I have already went through 3 fajas and just recently ordered my 4..you read that right. I had a 2xx from vanity....I had a large vedette 929 you all recently seen...I had another one from lipo express I bought prior to surgery and have used because it gives good compression however it's not really made for bbl so I barely use it and now I recently ordered another medium vedette 929. It's probably going to be small for my butt so I will cut it or modify it like I have done my others so it doesn't interfere with my butt. As you can see I have spent a lot of money on these things but I need it..my large vedette is way to big at my waist..I am only 6 weeks post op and am down to 27 inches..that's over 5-6 inches lost. However I do get a lot of inflammation with this aggressive lipo so today I bought bromelain and arnicare tabs to help control it. I like curcumin but I want to try something different. I also eat tons if pineapple. I went one day without my garment and nearly swelled up nasty..never again...like another RS sister said she's like my sister can't be without it..I just wear under my clothes. For some who don't wear it please ladies this will help you get those results you want you must wear it! As far as the gym haven't been back since the one Time I tried but I plan to try again this week. As far as the booty greed and booty sizes illusion..a lot of it has to do with waist changes..and what time of day your looking at it..remember in the morning it will look small because you slept and your vessels are fully dialated..the more you move throughout the day the more they open up that's why vanity tell u after 6 weeks u can take the garment off while u sleep. It's because ur not moving. I plan to wear my garment 3 months. Unless I really can't but I feel like my body can't be without compression u till I am fully healed. Remember ladies do all you can to maximize your results and for the ones that have please don't beat yourself up..you did all you can and either way your beautiful. We all are. Also today the first day I started wearing jeans, there like the stretch type so their not too tight. Also I do now waist train, I have w Colombian faja I wear for like 1 hour maybe 2x a week..I don't wear it too much because my waist is shrinking naturally. Any how if you all have any question feel free to write me! I am posting pics of all the things I been using recently! : D

Nearing the 2 month mark

Me before going out
0:08
Hi ladies!!!! It's been a min I thought I come by and drop an update! So am fully back to sitting yay! I feel alive again! No laying it! The first 2 weeks it was sore for me but now am fine and pretty normal..my body is insane!!!!! The attention insane but what opinion matters to me is my husband and his whipped lol more than ever..I went back to the gym and started squatting and lifting and am proud to say I can still lift like before same weight and all...people thought I squatted lol anyways I still am swollen from my back and stomach..I went a week without a faja and took me awhile to get back on track some chick on eBay ripped me off try to sell me a used old one I was like hell no returned it and had to reorder so took a few days..my measurement are about the same except waist still shrinking: 34 26 1/2 43 1/2 my butt looks bigger than ever I think it hit that fluffing stage because I only been to the gym once just started so I can accredit to that anyhow here's a video from last night enjoy!

Some update pics

Ladies this has been a surreal experience but it's changed my life literally...I love what Fisher did to me minute he's crazy behavior...he's the master of booties and bbls...I def would NOT do this again but am thankful I got the results I want first time around..measurements still here...I get that inflammation and burning still but it's takes along time for everything to reattach..continous compression..pinapple...btw I sat at 7 weeks and I didn't care how I sat but I sat..and my butt has not changed...the first two weeks it was superrrrr sore but after now am fine and better than ever! Waist is still crazy small and fitting gym in here and there... Hope all you dolls are well!!!

Soon to be 3 months.. <3 Faja update

Hey dolls..so I haven't updated in awhile so I thought I come by and give a update...plus I wanted to share my new faja with some RS dolls (Princess C93)

Almost 5 months I think lol :) photo updates

Hey peeps I been gone for a min enjoying life! Needed to just stop by really quick and give you all a little update! First off my results are still phenomal...my booty jiggles and is big lol... It's not massive but it's fit my body perfectly! I don't have any booty greed as I don't want to look like I have this big ass that don't match my body I think Dr. Fisher hit it when I told him make it big but not freaky big.. Lol..I am now relying on the gym to give it more of a lift and definition! I hit those weights hard! I am still 145-146 measurements: 34 26 43 1/2 I feel like this booty has always been apart of me so crazy, when I look at myself I look so transformed and am blessed to God that it all worked out and that I had this surgery. It changed me and my life in many ways possible.nothing but positives and am thankful for that..my journey is not over as I am considering breast lift in the future but the bbl part is no more for me..it's a tough procedure mentally and physically..anyhow enjoy the photos :)

9 months post....fisher doll

Hey RS thought I drop by and share a small update!!! Results still holding however I lost 10 pounds because I had jaw surgery I actually look better than ever!!! 34..26..43 I am 136 5'4...before my jaw surgery I was 145....I am back in the gym trying to bring some muscle back because I was off 6 weeks for my jaws...I wouldn't do this procedure again because it requires severe patience and dedication but regardless of what happened with Fisher...I am complimented daily <3
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Good work but needs to work on overall post operative care...as far as working with coordinator no issues at all with money...Vanity also needs to work on following the standards in care..so that patients will be taking care of properly....