a new me - Miami, FL

22 yrs old gained weight tryed everything to get...

22 yrs old gained weight tryed everything to get back to my flat stomach lasorlipo , body wraps , trainers ect..... I've been LOOKN on RS for almost a year now been wanting a bbl for about 2 yes but I wasn't sure an I didn't have enough fat but after I gained over 20lbs this winter I started researching it again around 7 months ago I told my bf I wanted it he thought I was PLAYIN an said I was fine an I didnt need it !!!! So I tryed lasorlipo back in April an it worked but I still wasn't as small as I would like an I still didn't have a ASS ???? an after about a month my stomach came back ???? so I said f it I'm getting this fixed the right way so I started up again I started getting quotes so high !!!then a friend told me about Miami !!! SAying they do great work an it's half the price !!!!! I still dnt understand way it's so cheap in Miami do you guys no ? I then found dr fisher an dr Ortega !!! I'm going with dr ORTEGA I LIKE HOW HE MAKES YOUR BUTT LOOKS SO NATURAL AN THE FAT IS EVENLY PLACED IN YOUR BOTTOM !!?! I like dr fisher to but some times he put to much fat at the top of the Ass an it looks funny some time
But he's a excellent dr. If your looking for a BIGGGGGGGGGGGGG ASSSSS AN HIPS !!! For me I have a nice shape I just need it a little better !!!! Currently 5'5 an 164

Recovery house or condo: Hotel!!'n need help

Hey rs I'm new to this I need help should I stay in hotel or recovery house ! My sisters coming with me !!! What's the best recovery house !! HELPPPP

What a good weight for a bbl,

I'm 165 5'5 so I loss weight or keep it

CHIN LIPO

IM THINKING ABOUT ADDING CHIN LIPO ? Does it hurt ???? what's the pain level an do anyone recommend chin LIpo

Thinking I should loss weight ?

165 I want to be 155 should I work out before or after ? Thinking about working out 1month before what do y'all think HELPPPP ????

Countdown

???? 2 1/2 months to get my dream body DR ORTEGA HERE I COME PLANE TICKET ONLY WAS 200$ to get there JetBlue ????

Need a nurse an a massage therapist ABOUT 45 days away ????

Hi rs sisters my sx is coming up quick I'm getting a lil nerves can Anyone help me with a supply list an if I should take any thing leading up to SX an if anybody has a traveling nurse in Miami ! An a massage person also Thanks ??

45 days to go news supply's list

NEED SUPPLY LIST ????any help

30 DAYS TO GO

IM getting nerves did anybody get LIpo on there chin ! ? What are some last minute thing I need !

LABS DONE !!!

YESSS I'm cleared for sx 21 days to go ????

A week away !

OMG ITS COMING SOON I WILL POST PICS ????

READY

So ready to get this over an done with !

Packed

Time fly

Spectrum

Jessica is my coordinator an she's the BEST I TEXT HER AN SHE REPLYS IN SECONDS ?? They have the best service I know that I'm making the Right decision an I'm not as nerves ! Praying for a speedy recovery ????

Today

Today is the day I'm waiting on dr Ortega everybody is very nice an the office is super clean ????

DR ORTEGA IS THE BEST

Can't complain he did a great job

Chin lipo worth every penny

So happy with my results bbl + chin lipo

????????????????

Loving it thanks ORTEGA ????
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I called they had me send pictures because I'm a out of Towner an she called me back when in a few hrs with a quote an she told he my shape wasn't bad an my BMI WAS PERECT U BELIVE ITS LIKE A 27 something like that an I needed to add my bra line area for the perfect figure which I agreed but over all Jessica was a sweet heart !!!