MsNewBooty. Miami, FL

I've been on Realself for months but this is my...

I've been on Realself for months but this is my 1st time updating my profile. I am scheduled with Hasan 2/9/16. This whole experience thus far has been exhausting, stressful, & exciting all in one. Looking forward to my new body! Hasan does great work and all of the girls I've seen look natural and bootiful!

Vanity Sucks

So I got a call from Roxana at Vanity today and she was the bearer of bad news. Hasan cancelled. He's out for undisclosed amount of time. Madness! But I'm optimistic, maybe this is a blessing in disguise. I've never been of fan of Fisher's work. However he is board certified unlike Hasan. I'm hoping Fisher can deliver a natural look. I don't want my to look stuffed. I want it to look natural. Y'all pray for me! I hope Fishers delivers!

Got my labs results... Hemoglobin at 14... This is getting so real. Got a call from Yisel today confirming my date with Dr.Fisher on Tuesday....eeeeek!

Leaving to Miami today....eeeekk!

Okay so I'm all packed. Got my supplies and clothes. Hope I'm not forgetting anything. Had cold feet last night. Was thinking about how serious of a procedure this is. I'm praying all goes well! Y'all pray for me too. ????????????

I'm here!

Went to Vanity this morning for my pre-opt. Well it wasn't much of a preop appointment. Did not get to meet with Dr.Fisher. Got my faja and lipo foams. Lipo foams & faja were free since I did my own labs. They still owe me $10 but I'm not tripping. Signed a whole bunch of incomplete paperwork. Notated where I needed too. I don't believe in signing paperwork that is not correct. Patty kept saying if I don't sign this will delay my sx tmr. I was promised they would call me by noon to provide time. Well it's 4:30pm ain't heard jack diddly squat. Oh and Mary from Elite is making me feel very uneasy.

Made it!

I made it ladies...still not really sure of my results. Dr Fisher said he couldn't give me what I wanted :-( now keep in mind I want a nice juicy natural looking bootay. So we shall see once the swelling goes down.?

I've been getting massages with Marian at medical massage professionals. Let me tell you, they hurt so good. It's uncomfortable but you know it's necessary for healing. I wish I could take her with me.

The lbs!!!

Okay vets or anyone who has had an Bbl/liposuction. Please HELP me understand how I my pre surgery weight was 147lbs. I come out of surgery weight a whopping 159lbs.... HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN?!?!!!!!

Faja life

New faja! Very good compression. Brand : Fajas D Prada size XL

3 weeks PO

So I'm 3 weeks PO. Booty still juicy. Sadly I have lost volume but I had a tragedy in my family so I've been sitting for short periods of time. I honestly think it's unrealistic not to sit for 6 or 8 weeks. Dr.Fisher said he doesn't reccomend bbl or boppy because essentially you're still SITTING! Lol anyways, I'm loving my results! Hip 41 waist 32
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Fisher is extremely straightforward. Real down to earth doctor. I met him the day of surgery. We went over pictures of my body and he told me what I could realistically expect. Overall, I am pleased with my results. I was disappointed that I did not get to meet with him after surgery however his assistant Yuliet provided follow up.