Mommy of 1

Started my research on bbl over a year ago but got...

Started my research on bbl over a year ago but got extremely busy and forgot all about it. Initially I was thinking of Dr Jimmerson in Atlanta but he seemed extremely busy and the response time from his staff was not encouraging. I started my research all over again this year and came on realself. Didn't have any state in particular where I wanted to get it done just needed to find the best doctor to get it done. I came across Dr Salama's page and started going through his post op pics and was sold. I contacted Cynthia who responded right away. Fortunately they had a cancellation and I was offered the spot and I took. I flew in and had my preop done and all went smoothly. The staff of Elite Plastic Surgery are awesome. From Cynthia to Nomi etc. I had my surgery on August 4th and I already love my results. Dr Salama is awesome and takes out the time to find out what you like.

Post op

Had my 5th massage today at Dr Salama's. Trust me this massages are well needed. Still got my front drain in. I appreciate the fact that Dr Salama's staff are just candid with information. Nomie advised that I travel with my drain since it's still not below the 25cc mark and explained the reasons why, so I don't accumulate pockets of fluid which I would hate to. So this drain is moving with me... Lol. I got a medical note for the flight as well to allow me stand and move around. Not sure how am gonna be doing this standing for about 8 hours. Oh well! Beauty is indeed pain.... Lol.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr Salama is awesome and listens to you. He asked me exactly what I wanted and gave me realistic expectations. I like that about him.