Mom of 3 Finally Booked It. Trying Not to Get Back to the Old Me, but a Better Me - Miami, FL

So I finally got the nerve to book a date with Dr....

So I finally got the nerve to book a date with Dr. LLORENTE MD liposuction with fat transfer. Gave my down payment and in a positive state of mind. I am 5.10 right now 175 but still losing weight my gaol weight is 170/165 I have 3 kids all natural birth. I'm giving myself time so I can continue to inform myself on all the things I need to know before my surgery. Up to now I have been reading over his reviews like I'm studying for a test. I like the fact that one of the bad reviews was because she wanted to go bigger and he didn't. I'm very scared of these one size fits all body types that are trending these days this is not the look I'm going for and I think Dr. LLORENTE will understand this. Now I'm asking everyone who has done this before or who has had surgery with Dr. LLORENTE before to give me any info I may need and advice on anything I need to know or ask before my date as I maybe changing it to an earlier date. I appreciate and welcome all advice and thank you in advance.
P.S. can anyone advice me on recovery houses or affordable hotels near NEW LIFE PLASTIC SURGERY.
Miami Plastic Surgeon