Mom of One, 220 5'7 - Miami, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I did the consultation with a friend of mine at...

I did the consultation with a friend of mine at the same time and Dr. Ortega was nice and honest. I came out feeling a little sad about my body because Ortega said the fat could take a little longer to take to my body that my results could take six months and I guess cause my body is that messed up or I'm that assless and square...........or Idk. He also told me to lose 15 pounds in order to get the best result.

Back

Back view

Blurred somethings out

Wish pics

Please anyone need tips for weight loss

Before I got pregnant I had loss 60 pounds of weight gained after leaving high school, during pregnancy I gained 60 pounds again and 10 months later I've only lost 15-20 pounds of it. I feel like I'm going through a crisis because I feel so sad all the time and that turns into tiredness and can't get to gym as much as I want. Is there any tips you guys have? Like juicing recipes or pills or apple cider idk anything

Thinking of switching Doctors

I'm really having second thoughts about Dr Ortega, lately every review of him I see now is just always people either unhappy that he didn't insert enough fat or that they look the same. The ones that are happy don't look great in my opinion. Idk I thought I saw great reviews about him before I booked him now all I see is bad, I emailed Liz the coordinator on Saturday that I really need a consultation with Rami Ghurani I'm willing to lose the 500 down payment I already made. I just can't risk paying all this money and it not be worth it. Idk why it's hard to find honest people, when I asked Liz to see Ghurani she said he requires a lower BMI but I see him take bigger people all the time on here.

Weight loss update

So I've lost 6 pounds. Here is the list of things I am doing.

Spinning 3-4 times a week
Running or walking fast on heavy incline on treadmill, try it and you will see just how fast you burn calories
Lemon cucumber water a liter or two of this a day, drinking this has really help me debloat and drink tons more water tons more
Fiber gummies
Lots of asparagus
Egg white omelette in the morning with asparagus maybe one slice of turkey bacon
Ground turkey with asparagus for lunch
Lentil soup
Green smoothies in the morning
Cucumber lemon celery green apple spinach you can add pineapple
Green detox smoothie from tropical smoothie cafe with whey protein for gym

Also this week I'll be trying this new soup because a friend of mine is getting the the gastric sleeve surgery done and they sent her this soup in the pre op diet

Medical clearance finally!

So I was medically cleared finally today, my surgery date is dec 9. There is only one problem my bmi is right at the 34 line where it's the minimum to get surgery. My weight has fluctuated lately idk why I definitkynhave not taken loosing weight serious because this surgery has been surreal for me. I was weighing 216 than I went up to 221 now at 218 I need to lose at least 5 more pounds ideally more before dec 9 :o I have a lot of faith I can do it I'm just leaving it all in gods hands and I'm reallllllly going hard in gym. I have another diet i can post for you ladies that was given to my friend before she got her gastric sleeve. I'll be posting it soon. I am so excited.

Here waiting for surgery now!!!!!

I'm so excited the anesthesiologist came in already and talked to me. I'm just waiting on Ortega to come in and write prescriptions and than I'll be taken to the surgery room ahhhhhh I'll be posting as soon as I can. I see a lot of people go ghost after surgery so hopefully it's not cause of pain. I'm feeling really positive about recovery process and how I'll look :))))

Here waiting for surgery now!!!!!

Feeling great after bbl surgery

So it's been 6 hours since I left spectrum. At first I woke up and I feel like I was almost in shock and I was shaking and crying sooooo much. I was trembling from cold but crying from pain. But now I feel perfectly fine. I really do not feel pain I just feel tightness in my butt. And I'm leaking a lot a lot. I didn't know you bled from the vagina but you do. I left spectrum at 1 and just took a pain pill now at 7 that the gave me and an antibiotic. I'm extremely swollen so my booty don't look bang bang yet but I can def see hips I'm so excited for the swelling to go down.

Sleeping on stomach is the WORST PART!

Sooooooo sleeping on my stomach and laying all day on it has been the worst part. But I'm three days post op and showered today for the first time and I'm loving the results. I'm so happy. My ass is fat I know it will get a little smaller which is okay. The pics don't do justice. I've been leaking still and it's just soreness I feel when I get up or lay down. My back hurts from sleeping on stomach so you have to get use to that. My waist is only getting smaller And smaller I love it. The girdle is even loose around my stomach and tight around my butt

Swolllllleeeen

So here's more update as to hw I loook. Still swollen but I love dr Ortega he changed my life

Loving my results, pics do not do justice and I'm still so swollen

My butt is very realistic which I like because I didn't want a huuuuuge booty but like a booty

Love dr Ortega ????

Update of recovery after bbl with Dr Ortega

So far everything has been great overall. I've been feeling fine I just hate the fact that recovery is very tedious and restricted. Not being able to lay on my back or sit down really is more annoying than you even think now. I haven't been able to sleep much because of back pains from sleeping on stomach but last night I think I rested the most I have because I took a melatonin. Also I cleaned up a little the kitchen and it helped getting my joints moving. Also TMI TMI TMI ALERT but going to the bathroom is so hard as well. I have to poo and pee standing up but yesterday I had to poo twice in one day and I don not know why. I showered and with the handle shower thing tried washing up there and when I got out wiped with wipies and had to keep wiping wiping because it was so hard to get up in there when your cheeks are shut closed from
How swollen they are. Sorry for tmi. I have the foams and ab board and triangle inserted in my girdle so when I go pee I take everything off because peeing through the pee hole is not efficient. It was annoying because the girdle they put on you right after surgery is useless. At your follow up they have another one which they offer and of course you have to buy. It was 175 for girdle triangle three foam boards and ab board. The girdle is actually really not tight it's just compressed. I am very happy with results, Dr Ortega is very honest and I love that about him. He's funny and nice. I'm going to have him do my breast augmentation as well.

Confidence going way up

I just want to recover faster ughhhhh I want to shake my ass already but it's still hard hard

Started from the bottom

whenever I get down I look at these photos and remember where I was and how I never want to be there again. The place where I am at now took off years in the gym I would be struggling hardcore and still not that ass. It's crazy though because I had a cousin who also got her butt done a year before me and she said how it didn't change anything for her, it didn't like make her love herself more or boost confidence and I told her you're crazy all I need is my ass and lipo and I'll be set I'll be so happy and now that I got it I'm like mmmmmm I don't feel different it really is mental you gotta love yourself inside. But so about the pics you can see the progress is big.
Miami Plastic Surgeon