Makeover - Miami, FL

I've been on RS for a few months now reading...

I've been on RS for a few months now reading through A LOT of reviews. I am 26 3 kids about 5'7" height and currently about 240 in weight. I'm looking to get a BBL and full body lipo (I want a breast augmentation afterwards) I want to lose at least 40-50 lbs before surgery looking for a March 2017 date. My first choice in doctors was Duran or Cabral as I am really in love with the results and some on bigger patients.....but after further research I am not 100% sure I want to leave the states. So my second choice is Dr Hasan in Miami I've been seeing good results so far. I want to start contacting doctors very soon, but I'm still not sure yet. Any advice is greatly appreciated and I'm going to start uploading pics soon and as I lose weight over the next few months as well

Wish pics!!!

Here are some wish pics that I want to show the doc

Here are some body pictures

Need your help

What are some good tips to start as far as research I feel like I'm looking but still undecided. Im reading tons of reviews on different doctors. I'm leaning more with staying in the states and going Florida. Any advice?

Date booked

Hey dolls. I hope everyone is having a fabulous December so far. I just got some exciting news I just talked to my coordinator Alexis at Eres and she gave me feedback from the pictures I submitted. She said that Dr. Calva requires a BMI Of 30 or less. Right now I am at 37. So I have roughly about 40 pounds (or maybe more) to lose by March. I got my date booked for March 20, 2017. I'm really excited.....and ready to start on this weight loss journey. Do you guys have any tips that would help me over the next 3 months to achieve my goal? Thanks in advance!

Pre op suggestions???

I'm so addicted to this site. I research almost everyday!........So I've started my weight loss journeys so far so good. It's a little difficult with having kids and having to fix them something else and then I eat something different lol. I finally have my dashboard with the countdown on the eres aka vanity site. I'm about to start taking iron supplements to get my hemoglobin up and hopefully it will stay up until surgery. I'm also in the process of finding a family physician in my area as I have not had one in quite some time and I know I will need one to be cleared for surgery.

Does anyone have any pre op suggestions? Things you did or used to get ready for surgery? anything would help. Thanks dolls!

Got my labs

Hello!!! How is everyone. So today I got my lab results back. My hemo is 12.4..... which is not bad but I want it to at least a 14 (maybe higher????) before surgery. I'm going to start taking some iron pills and liquid iron and try some natural ways to get the hemo up.

Today I am officially 90 days away from my surgery date. So I'm trying to kick it into high gear. I've cut out meats momentarily so I can juice and and try to lose weight. I did read that at least 2 weeks before surgery to clean up your diet and it will help with the healing process. I really want to lose as much weight as I can before surgery so I won't have to do a round 2. So I have to finish up all my protein and weight loss supplements as you can't take any of that 30 days prior to surgery.

I also emailed my doctor for some tips and he advised to start rubbing arnica cream all over your abdomen and buttocks 2 weeks before surgery and start taking bromelain.

I'm getting really excited and nervous as time is nearing. If you guys have any suggestions or helpful things you would like to share in preparing please let me know! ????

Update

I wanted to post an update I been slacking on here as I have an IG surgery profile as well. But I have 31 days until my surgery March 21 with Dr. Calva and I'm excited because he has been really showing out lately so I can't wait.

Yesterday I got dimple creation surgery with Dr. Kim facial plastics in Duluth, Ga so I'm currently sore from that I haven't taken any Tylenol to help with the moderate discomfort yet. And I'm thinking about not and just touching it out.

I have still been on my weight loss surgery. Currently I'm about 20 lbs down from my highest weight but I still have about 23 more pounds to go and I'm getting nervous but kicking into high gear this week. I'm 5'7 I weighed in at 227 this morning and I want to be 204 or under hopefully in 30 days. So I'm juicing basically from here on out cutting out sugar and carbs. I've cheated a little I had Starbucks on my back yesterday and ate some food at a party last night. I haven't been drinking at all no wine or alcohol which is a struggle!!! (I have 3 kids and sometimes you just need a glass lol) they hookah last night too and I didn't smoke. Mainly because my incisions in my checks but also because because it's nearly close to surgery, and I have antibiotics too.

I started to buy a few supplies trying not to pack to much, not many as my recovery house curvy Angels has plenty. Going to start on my tightening cream and rubbing arnica cream in 2 weeks. About to get ready to take my labs next week as they sent me my prescription last week this past Thursday but dated for February 21

What have you ladies been up to?
Feel free to drop down any suggestions you have for me. I'm so nervous and excited. My dream is about to come reality real soon!

Weight loss progress

I'm trying to lose as much weight as I can and get my stomach as flat as I can before surgery so that I have good enough results. I'll post a final right before surgery because I'm not finished yet. Officially 25 days to go!

2 weeks

Today I am officially 2 weeks away from my surgery date. I am trying to prepare for everything.

Do you guys know about how much you should take to Miami or what other expense you may incur? I have set aside for my drug test, my faja a, and my massages. I am staying in a recovery home the first 5 days and then a hotel for the remaining 4.

I'm so excited it's almost time!

Surgery 3/21

So I have been a way for a while and decided to update. Life got the best of me but anywho I had my surgery Tuesday March 21 and everything went well. That prior Thursday a doll he died at Eres under Dr. Calva at the Hileah surgical center. So from that day on Dr. Calva only had 3 surgeries per day and then post op in between. Prior to me even coming to Miami I always requested my surgery be first thing in the morning on Tuesday that way I could get a massage the next day. Well that didn't happen. Monday I flew in and went to pre op. That was a bit much because it took forever and signing the paper, trying to get them to fill out my FMLA paperwork and see the doctor. It was a mess.... they asked me was I getting my faja there and I said no will you tell me why kind I need and the office lady told me the exact kind I needed which is 120 at Eres but if you walk around the street it's 80 bucks and that Dr. Calva doesn't put the faja on until Day 3........so when I left the coordinator called and said that my surgery time was 5:30 PM! I was like are you sure? Because I know I requested AM. She said doctor Calva was having a late day and that he was taking the morning off. They called my sx buddy and told her to be there by 6:30PM. So we went to south beach walked on the beach and ate some food and went back to settle into the recovery house. Woke up the next morning ate breakfast kind of late. The official cut off was 9:30a but I ate and drank around 10. I got antsy from just waiting so we went to a nearby Walmart to pass some time. Got back took a shower and my RH ordered a uber to take us to the clinic (back at Eres) as they are not using that other surgical center as of right now)......on our way Eres called around 4:30ish and asked if I could get there early as they had a cancellation. So I spoke with Dr Calva, he's so nice and handsome and he drew me up and around 5:30 I was back into surgery. All I remember is waking up in the back where recovery is and just trying to wake my self up I wasn't shaking like everybody talks about I was just thirsty as hell. Guess I didn't realize they would be putting a tube down my throat. It was almost 10pm when I finally came to. Didn't get back to my RH until almost 11. The next day was the toughest I couldn't lift myself up and it was so hard I would get nauseous and dizzy and see black so I couldn't get my first massage at medical massage professionals that day and I cancelled it. Because all I wanted to do was lay down. At night time was the hardest also because I couldn't get conformable on my stomach. I finally put a pillow under my lower stomach and one at my neck and that helped relieve so much back pressure. Day 2 and 3 were rough. My first massage she was gentle and by day 3 I drained soo much fluid it was amazing seeing it come out. I left the recovery house on on Day 3 to go to a hotel with my sx buddy. That first night was horrible I would break out in sweats and just couldn't get comfortable for nothin. On day 4 on my 3rd massage she reopened my front incision so I could drain. After that I went back to the hotel to take a shower and I wouldn't stop draining it just kept coming so I tried to press my stomach on the areas like Marian did so the fluid could come out. That took all my energy! But it was well worth it when I woke up on day on day 5 after compressing my stomach it was completely flat! I do have a lot of stretch marks but never really wanted a tummy tuck. So I'm going to keep compressing and getting my massages and hoping that my stomach keeps getting flatter. My ass on the other hand I'm just ready for it to drop its so high and it makes the top look boxy because of all the fluid
Miami General Surgeon