Makeover - Miami, FL

I've been on RS for a few months now reading...

I've been on RS for a few months now reading through A LOT of reviews. I am 26 3 kids about 5'7" height and currently about 240 in weight. I'm looking to get a BBL and full body lipo (I want a breast augmentation afterwards) I want to lose at least 40-50 lbs before surgery looking for a March 2017 date. My first choice in doctors was Duran or Cabral as I am really in love with the results and some on bigger patients.....but after further research I am not 100% sure I want to leave the states. So my second choice is Dr Hasan in Miami I've been seeing good results so far. I want to start contacting doctors very soon, but I'm still not sure yet. Any advice is greatly appreciated and I'm going to start uploading pics soon and as I lose weight over the next few months as well

Wish pics!!!

Here are some wish pics that I want to show the doc

Here are some body pictures

Need your help

What are some good tips to start as far as research I feel like I'm looking but still undecided. Im reading tons of reviews on different doctors. I'm leaning more with staying in the states and going Florida. Any advice?

Date booked

Hey dolls. I hope everyone is having a fabulous December so far. I just got some exciting news I just talked to my coordinator Alexis at Eres and she gave me feedback from the pictures I submitted. She said that Dr. Calva requires a BMI Of 30 or less. Right now I am at 37. So I have roughly about 40 pounds (or maybe more) to lose by March. I got my date booked for March 20, 2017. I'm really excited.....and ready to start on this weight loss journey. Do you guys have any tips that would help me over the next 3 months to achieve my goal? Thanks in advance!

Pre op suggestions???

I'm so addicted to this site. I research almost everyday!........So I've started my weight loss journeys so far so good. It's a little difficult with having kids and having to fix them something else and then I eat something different lol. I finally have my dashboard with the countdown on the eres aka vanity site. I'm about to start taking iron supplements to get my hemoglobin up and hopefully it will stay up until surgery. I'm also in the process of finding a family physician in my area as I have not had one in quite some time and I know I will need one to be cleared for surgery.

Does anyone have any pre op suggestions? Things you did or used to get ready for surgery? anything would help. Thanks dolls!