BBL with Dr Miami May 2017 !!

I have my Skype consultation with Michael "Dr....

I have my Skype consultation with Michael "Dr. Miami" Salzhauer on January 4th. I have already submitted photos of my body and I'm not sure what to expect for the Skype interview. Hopefully I get to tell him what silhouette I'm going for. I'm paying my $1,000 deposit next week. Inspirations below

So the consultation went.....

...well! Actually Dr. Salzhauer was very friendly and open to any questions. It was a little bit late when he called so I felt a bit rushed. Also, we didn't actually FaceTime, it was a phone call. But I was all good with that ^_^ he was personable and very honest about recovery time (10 days). Next Thursday I will be putting down my $1,000 deposit.

BY THE WAY- Ladies, have you guys caught any slack by your friends/family/society in regards to this procedure? A disclosed to a close friend I was getting this procedure and I felt so judged and attacked. Just wondering!! Happy New Year!

Deposit Down and Slot Booked!

I put my deposit down this week to hold a spot for the Brazilian Butt Lift. I don't have an exact procedure date but I'm booked for a slot in April 2017. It sounds suuuuuper far away but that gives me time to prepare financially and it gives way for me to reach some current fitness goals, and then gain weight back for grafting. I always have the greatest time dealing with Dr. Salzhauer's team!! My coordinator is Joanna and any questions I have she answers, and she was so excited for me to get slotted and she congratulated me on being one step closer to surgery! So even though the appointment is a year away, I am so excited to be one step closer to being molded by Dr. Miami!!!!

Financing a BBL...????

Hey Beauty Dolls! So I have a question about Financing a BBL. So the base price for the BBL is $7749, I put down a deposit of $1000 which brings me to a grand total of $6749 :) Originally, I was thinking I would just save up and pay for the entire surgery outright but I'm thinking that maybe I should just put another $3000 down and finance the rest. My question is, how does that work? Is it like financing a car? How much would I have to pay a month? Has anyone had any experience in this area...?? Heeeeeeelpppp lol

Oh No...NOW I'm freaking out.... :-(

so just got emailed the medical clearance form from the Dr. Office stating that I have to have a Medical Clearance before I can undergo surgery. I'm an active duty military person and my Dr is under TriCare- I seriously doubt they will clear me for something like this!!! How can I go about this?? They won't clear me to have surgery...I'm im the military. Does anyone on here know how I can get my medical history over to him without going through TriCare??

What I look like Feb 2016

I'be always been a bit insecure about my body, I could always lose weight and do squats but I would not have the results I really want.

I found a doctor willing to sign me off for my medical clearance! I'm going to have to pay out of pocket but I am Perfectly okay with that! I've been doing so much research and I am so excited. I am booked for my clearance on 20 April 2017 and I'll be getting my bloodwork done a week or two prior to that. I could be happier. This is my DREAM procedure. I'm so ready to get this done and I hope the next year just flies by!

EXACTLY why I want...these are looks that Dr Salzhauer has done

Wishhhhhh Wisshhhhh

About 1 year prior to my surgery and...

So with the job that I have, taking 2 weeks of leave at a time is never promised. One of the things I was most worried about with this procedure, and my situation, was that I would pay all this money and make all these reservations and then have my leave DENIED at the last minute- wasting a ton of cash. So I spoke with Taylor, the travel coordinator and she informed me that as long as my money for the surgery was Paid In Full on time than my spot was reserved, I could reschedule according to my work schedule. WHAT A RELIEF!! *wipes sweat off forehead**

I know this is silly but I pray every day for this surgery. Every single day. It's more than just superficial . This is something I am working HARD towards especially financially (all those missed Victorias Secrets sales aren't easy to pass up on). This is something that is going to improve me physically and emotionally, and mentally. Father God I pray that this Brazilian Buttlift Surgery happens for me in May 2017 and that I love the results forever and ever!!

1 Year out....Wish Pics

Just uploading some of my inspiration photos

Any Beauty Warriors booked for May 2017?

My surgery is booked for Dr Salzhauer on May 12th 2017! I plan on flying down to Miami on the 11th (for medication pickup) and staying until the 22nd...I'm trying to decide whether to stay in Marys recovery suite for the entire time or if I want to spend only half the time there and the other half in normal motel. Also? Is anyone renting a car? Looking to bring the cost down anyway that I possibly can!!

348 days until my Sx date with Dr Salzhauer!

In honor of my 11 m and 14 d countdown I will post some inspiration pictures

More pics of thy current unflattering body

Tummy Tuck on top of BBL??

Hey for my ladies who know from experience or from research- if I want a nice cinched waist and flat stomach do I need to pay for a tummy tuck on top of the bbl? Like separately? Or will my stomach be nice and tiny after the bbl lipo anyway?
Miami Plastic Surgeon