BACK-BUTT BE-GONE!!! - Miami, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hey, guys! My name is Cupcake and I've been...

Hey, guys! My name is Cupcake and I've been hardcore creeping this website for the past couple of days. I have never wanted to be skinny or thin. In fact I feel like the curvier the better. People always tell me how curvy and hot I look, but what they don't know is what is underneath all my clothes.

I have a deformity I like to call "back-butt" because with clothes on you'd think I had a huge ass...In actuality it's almost all back fat. No one else in my family looks like this and it kills me. No matter how skinny I get, my back butt stays :(

Right now I'm searching for a doctor. I'm loving the results I see from Yily, but traveling out of the country is scary to me. I also love the results coming from Salama, but it's so expensive!!!

My plans for my BBL is just to have my whole back lipo'd I don't mind having a gut, because I like being squishy I just want my back fat to be gone!!!

Email from the Dr.

I got an email back from Cynthia and basically I'm a great candidate after losing 30 lbs which is something I knew I'd have to do. Price tag : $9,199 OUCH!! That is so much money...Ugh

Waiting for quote

So, I had given up for a bit because I couldn't find financing to afford Dr. Salama but I had a mini emotional breakdown about my body and decided that I really do need this surgery. I sent a second email to Dra Yily and sent one to Dr Duran as well. Both emails I translated into Spanish to see if I could get a response sooner. Omg. I need this so bad. Also, I found a perfect time to do the surgery before I start the semester. Hopefully I get a response soon and get the money!!!

New doctor in the mix!!!

I emailed Dr. Baez in the DR and got a response IMMEDIATELY and it was in ENGLISH!!! That makes me feel so good.

She quoted me $3000 for lipo to arms, abdomen, waist, back, thighs, flanks and Brazilian butt lift and $4200 to add a TT which I already know I don't want. Her email is very detailed, she responded back fast and only does 2 surgeries a day. That seems very appealing to me.

ALSO, I don't need to put down a deposit to set in my date? Hell yes.

Yily got back to me

$3300 for everything which is only $300 more than Baez and I KNOW that Yily can turn my body into what I want. Hmmmm. I need to think about this.

More Wish Pics!

More wish pics. My wish pics are making me think that I should wait a bit longer for this surgery. I think I need to be around my goal weight first to get my desired results and that's me losing 100lbs. Lol. That'll take a while. Maybe, I will end up with Salama in the end anyway haha.

Might have changed my mind?!?!?!

A week ago I decided against doing the surgery because I will be hopefully having children in the very near future and would rather get a Mommy Makeover after that is done. I chose to just do it the old fashion way (weightloss)

Well, I thought about it and I've changed my mind again. I'm thinking about just getting lipo without the BBL for now. Still not sure, though. I'm a broke college kid and spending money is something I don't know about doing.

Regardless if I get the BBL or just Lipo I think I've decided on Baez.

So it wasn't a phase, that's good!!! Choosing a doc soon!

So it's been a while since I've posted on RS about getting a BBL and I still want it BADLY! I lost a bit of weight and it all came straight from my ass and that's when I realized that I need it asap. I want to be happy and comfortable with my body and I think that the BBL will help that happen. I'm looking into surgeons in Miami, because a year ago it was Yilly, Yilly, Yilly and now I'm seeing Fisher and Ortega. If I can find an affordable surgeon in the US and isn't shady then I'd love that. Here are some updated pictures of what my body looks like. BEWARE : Back fat is no fucking joke.

Wish Pics

These aren't my exact wish for the results, just mainly the silhouette. I want to be a pear, rather than an hourglass. If I end up with a shelf, I'll be upset.

Played around with a plastic surgery app

It was really fun playing around with it. It gives me more of a realistic wish pic because it's my own body.

NEW BEFORE PICS (40lbs down & 80lbs to go!!)

It's been a long while since I've posted on the site, but I creep pretty regularly. I learned about the BBL in 2013, and I still want it really bad. I have a fear of death, and a fear of regret, so I've changed my mind a few times...but if I still want it years later maybe it's meant to be.

Since i've been gone I was in a relationship, gained over 80lbs, and then got dumped. I'm now 240lbs with a goal of 180-200lbs and I've never been more unhappy with the way that my ass looks. I submitted a question so that hopefully a doctor will answer it, but I don't see a possible way for diet and exercise to give me the butt I desire (or at least one that doesn't cause me sadness and anger) Here are new BEFORE pictures! From the side it almost looks like I have an ass, but its so small and flat and it makes me sad. How the hell did I get fat only on my back and not my butt or boobs, or even my stomach?!?!?! Ugh. I want to lose another 35lbs before I book the procedure, just to make sure that my ass doesn't suddenly pop out, but I highly doubt that'll happen. I just want a scoop where my shelf is and nice projection. I don't want a huge butt, just a cute bubble with no back fat. I hope its attainable. Im miserable in this body.