Ghurani CoCoa Doll - Miami, FL

Hello Dolls, I have been thinking of starting this...

Hello Dolls, I have been thinking of starting this review for a while with the hopes of easing other dolls minds on what to expect while going through the BBL procedure. I have chosen Dr. Ghurani of Spectrum. I have been stalking their Instagram and past and future dolls. I decided to go ahead and get this procedure because a friend of mine is getting hers done there with Ortega soon. She gave me that final pushed I needed. I am a little under 2 months pre op and Ghurani told me to loose 15 lbs. So now I am in grind mode to get these pounds off. Wish me Luck!!!

Taking it one day at a time..

Hello ladies I am about 7 weeks pre op. As I get closer to the date I would try to post more. There is nothing really exciting going on now. I would start purchasing item next week. I am trying to lose some weight, any suggestions. (Skating is coming to mind.)

Started purchasing supplies

Hello Ladies,

I started purchasing things yesterday on Amazon and went a through the whole list. I only have a few things left thank God for Amazon, Everything in one place.
Miami Plastic Surgeon