FUTURE PERRY DOLL! 5'5, 29 Years Old, 2 Kids, My Mommy Makeover - Miami, FL

I've never been happy with my body. I used to be...

I've never been happy with my body. I used to be 125lbs, flat stomach, but no hips or booty. After my kids, I'm 155lbs, still no hips or butt. I love my semi thickness, I just need some type of shape. My decision isn't based on society and my man doesn't see anything wrong with my body. I'm now on the road to getting the body that I want.

Communication is key!

So, I spoke to the patient liason at the office of Dr. Wendell Perry. She got back to me the same day! I'm so happy to say that I have officially selected him as my doctor and I have scheduled an appointment for a consultation. I'm so happy and excited! I can't wait!

The next step is to compose a list of questions to ask him that would assure me that he is the perfect match for me. Does anyone have any questions that they asked their doctor before their surgery or questions they wish they asked?

My list of questions

So I thought of some questions that I plan on asking Dr. Perry when I meet him in person. I'm sure my list will double by that time. I'm attaching the list as a photo. Please note: Option #1 is only liposuction, Option #2 is liposuction and fat transfer (bbl) and Option #3 is a tummy tuck and fat transfer.

In addition to the questions that I've come up with, I also want to know where does he perform his surgeries. I hope these are helpful to you and I'm very interested in what questions you would or have asked. Please feel free to reply.

Consultation trip booked!

Well fellow dolls, it's official. My consultation trip is booked. I'm so excited! I have a million questions for Dr. Perry. Hopefully he can answer all of them completely. I made the decision to schedule an appointment with another person in the event that I don't get good vibes from him. I'm sure that everything will go great, but it never hurts to have a plan B. I plan on showing them my wish pics so that they have an idea of what I want my future body to look like. I can't wait.
Miami Plastic Surgeon