Future Ortega Doll

I will be using Dr Ortega for my bbl. After years...

I will be using Dr Ortega for my bbl. After years of wanting this, I am finally ready to move forward! ! I am also requesting lipo of inner thighs. weigh 180, I would really like to lose 10 lbs before, so time for a cleanse and booking flight and room. The countdown begins???? Hoping for the best, I'm so ready for my new derriere.

Soon to be Ortega Doll

Before photos

38 days until

So it is finally setting in that in 40 days I'll be on day 2 post op. I am addicted to Realself, its sad.. I know I know lol. I have learned so much on here from girls. I am booking my hotel after I get clearance. My order for labs will be sent to me next Friday, hoping that everything looks good. I've put in at work to take off the month of December so I can recover although my job doesn't require a lot of sitting, I prefer to be in the comforts of my own home. I have began compiling my shopping list together. Any suggestions for post op garments?

To add hips or not to

Sx date is rapidly approaching. I stand here at the crossroads trying to decide to get hip injections. Thoughts ladies?

Clearance

I rcv'd my med clearance. Now the realness is setting in, nervous and excited at the same time!
Miami Plastic Surgeon