Nov 10* BBL... Dr. FisherDoll - Miami, FL

It feels kinds weird going through this process! I...

It feels kinds weird going through this process! I know for sure this is what i want. I just can't believe that i am actually going through the steps changing my body. Although im not extremely over weight i have not been happy with my body for a while. I lose weight gain weight but never have i been satisfied with my bottom. So here we are.. I have been approved and Finance by United Medical Credit and they will be sending Vanity my 5,000 that i was approved for. So here we are moving right along to the next step... Still in disbelief... I turned 30 December 11th and i made a vowe to myself to grow old sexy and health by this time. since im not where i wanna be and have not received the results i want from exercising im gunna cheat a little and have Dr. Fisher Bless me with his hands. Im soooo excited but sooooo nervous at the same time about going through a "SURGICAL PROCEDURE" lord bless me and all who goes down this path for he decides our faith. Keep you posted on further information

Have a date!!! :) Nov 10th 2016

So I finally have a date they have my money so its final!!! Im going to see Dr. Fisher on November 10, 2016!!! Im so excited and nervous at the same time and it 4 months away....i really dont know what to do in the meantime cause November is far away...

The Count Down!!

Im so ready....

Wish Pic's

Im short and very top heavy just want a hour glass portioned body... A lil butt and hips to match my big boobs, which is a FULL 36DD that s borderline DDD lol scared of getting a huge ass its sexy but i dont wanna always look like a sex kitten! Please Dr. Fisher give me a nice round bubble butt!!!

Wish Pic's didn't upload lets try this again

Wish pics

More wish Pic's

FREE BOOPY PILLOW!!!!

Hey ladies so i found this cite and got a free MINK BOPPY PILLOW!! And i want to share it with you guys. All i had to pay was the shipping cost of $14.99

NURSINGPILLOW.COM

The price range of these pillows are about 40 bucks and we can het if for the free 99!! Lol now I LOOOVE FREE SH**!! Lol

Here is the promo code they gave me after my purchased and i would love for you guys to get you one too!!

I just ordered a Peaceful from Nursing Pillow, and if I can get at least 5 of my friends to order using promo code 30EF20BDE (good for $ 40.00 off!), they are going to refund my shipping & handling charges!

Thank u ladies for checking out my update i wish u guys the best on your journey

Shapedcurvy.com

Oh ladies i got this bundle deal that includes EZ Pee, 3 POLY FOAM, LUMBAR MOLDER & ABDOMINAL BOARDS it was like $67 with shipping and everything. I feel like it was worth it because ive been on the search and buying separate was just more money to me and im a baller on a strick budget!!! Lol I can't wait till all this is over so i can see the money im working for. lol im so geeked its getting closer :) nervous and over joyed at the same time, just a bunch of different emotions.. I keep looking at myself in the mirror trying to picture how im gunna look... I just wanna skip to 6 weeks after surgery all healed up and sexy lol

Dolls Recovery Getaway

Sooo I've decided to go with Dolls Recovery Getaway. I was undesided between them and Loveshows Recovery house. Doll house was more straight up with their answers to my questions, and didn't ignore one concern that i had. I have massages scheduled outside of the RH and i just could get an answer to loveshows RH regarding if they will transport me there or not! Which i saud was important. On top of asking a few unnecessary personal questions about why im on a tight budget? Why get the surgery if im stressing? and why i don't have help! That's beside the point, i didnt contact you for counseling i called for a service that im gunna pay for regardless of what my budget is. Anyways ...Dolls getaway RH said absolutely! And on top of being on top of things dolls RH prices are cheaper and very reasonable too! Ill be staying with them 4 days and the total came up to 480.00 i just wanna be around some professional, warm, caring people who know more about this than myself until i feel up to it and get a routine going.

Faja!!

I purchased the Vedette 944! $50.00 bucks on Ebay Vs 70-100 buck anywhere else! :)

Me now! Eghhh!!