Want to Get Fisherfied!!! 33 Two Kids 5.1 and 120lbs - Miami, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

So I am pretty new to this site. I have been...

So I am pretty new to this site. I have been stalking all the stories for about a month and finally got the nerve to contact Dr Jonathan Fisher's office through realself. I got a email right away from a coordinator named Anaily she answered all my questions but told me I would have to pay in full to get the summer sale price. Well lucky me ???? I don't get my bonus for a couple months (heart breaking) Meanwhile Anaily and a few others coordinators kept texting /calling / emailing me everyday. So I decided to speak to a new coordinator named Krystal and to my surprise she told me that I can put just a deposit to hold the summer discount price.. The next day Anaily started blowing up my phone and I mentioned to her what the other coordinator said. Now all of a sudden I can leave a deposit. Has this happened to anyone? I really love Fishers results, but I'm not a fan of BS with the coordinators. Does any Fisher Dolls recommend a good coordinator from vanity? I need to know I'm in good hands!! Thanks in advance Ladies..

I Need to go from a Apple Top to a Apple Bottom!!! Pre Opt and Wish Pics!!

So as you can see from my Pictures I have chicken legs (tears) and I'm more top heavy. As for me, I wish I could have that tatted up Holly body but realistically my legs are way to thin for all that.. So hear are my more realist wish pics for my body type. (The two last pictures) what do you ladies think?

I Need Help From NJ Beauties

Any RS Beauties can help me find a place to do the lymphatic drainage massage in New Jersey? How many do you recommend? I know I'm a Long way from May but I want to be prepared. Thanks in advance and happy healing!! Killem with Curves..

Update on my coordinator Anna

At first I was iffy about my coordinator Anaily due to the fact that she told me I had to pay in full. So I sent her a email because she kept calling and texting me for my deposit. This is the email I sent her...
Hi Anna
I have been feeling a little uneasy about sending my deposit without all the information in writing about everything that is included with the procedure price. Plus not knowing what percent of a refund I get back in the case that I physically can't have the surgery. I am 100% positive I want my BBL with Dr.Fisher but I want to also be 100% sure I will receive everything that is included in the summer sale. I also need to know after the initial 1,000 $ deposit when is the rest due?

In response to my email, she sent me a copy of everything that's included with the 5,300 $ which is,,,

Your deposit will lock in your deal for

$5300 DR FISHER

which will included

12 areas of lipo with Brazilian butt lift + 1 free garment + 2 masagges + 2 lipo foams.

Liposculpture to your full back....
Bra line ( 2 )
Flanks ( 2)
Waist ( 2)
Love handles ( 2 )
Whole abdomen area ( 4)
+ Fat grafting to your butt and hips
Surgery fee included
-Blood Work
-EKG (if needed)
- Pre op
- Operating Room fees
- Anesthesia & certified anesthesiologist
- Doctors Fees
- Post up room with certified RN for 2 to 3 hours after surgery.
- We also include complimentary of Vanity Cosmetic Surgery a FULL YEAR of FOLLOW VISITS to any of our facilities.

Your deposit of $ 1000 will lock your surgery date , which we can change at any time with no extra fee.
Remaining balance of surgery will need to be pay at least 2 weeks before the surgery.

She also attached their refund policy . Which says it's 100% money back guarantee. So now I can say that I am happy that Anna is my coordinator and that she is doing everything possible to make me feel comfortable making my decision. I will be making my deposit tomorrow. I hope this helps you ladies and if I missed any must ask questions please let me know.

So Many Fajas!!!

How in the World do you choose a Faja? So Many Different Fajas that Claim the same thing. I Need a Vets Input!!! eBay seems to be the cheapest place to find a faja btw.

More Pre Opt Pics!!

Nine Months seems Soooo Far Away!! Any who, here are some more pre opt pics!! Fix this BootyDoo Fisher!!! Lol

It's Official!!! I'm Gonna be a Fisher Doll!!!

I finally put my down payment in! I'm so Excited. Now I have a Longggg 9 month wait :\ I have to gain 10lbs before surgery. So I figure that I should start trying to gain 3 months before surgery. Any suggestions on how to gain weight in a healthy way will be highly appreciated. Also I'm thinking of buying the Dr Miami Booty Buddy. It's pricey but I think it looks more comfy then any other pillow I've seen. Best of Luck to all my RS sisters and Happy Healing..

Pre Opt

Researching Doctors Credentials / Malpractice?

Hey Ladies I'm just wondering how all of you went about researching your plastic surgeon? I have googled and also used this website, https://www.abplasticsurgery.org/ in hopes of making the safest and right decision for me. As we All know, it's a very nerve wrecking decision to choose a plastic surgeon and research is key. If there are any websites or other way to find out more information on these surgeons please let me know. I heard there is a website for Miami surgeons but I haven't found it yet. Wishing you All the very best on your Journey!! Happy Healing and Best of Health to You All.

My Nerves are On A Million!!!

Why do I do so much research!! I totally terrified Myself!! I ran across a RS page named Islandbutterfly (you can search her in the doctors search on here) and her post end on the day of her scheduled BBL with Dr Fisher. Someone in her comments said she passed two days later from complications from her surgery. I am so conflicted right now and I'm definitely not trying to change anyone's mind with whatever surgeon they choose, but I'm second guessing myself.. Do I really need this? If Not Fisher, then Who? I don't know anymore. I'm sure you can find bad in any surgeon. I Need to Pray on it. And I will keep All my RS Sisters in my prayers. A RS sister also gave me this website to do some more research flboardofmedicine.org just in case you need to research your doctor. Anyway I haven't heard a peep from vanity since I put my deposit down. Ugh Lord Guide Us All!! Okay that's my rant for the day! I need some Wine to calm these nerves.

Claudia's RH

I have been looking for a RH in Miami close to Eres. I keep seeing Amazing reviews for Claudia's recovery house but no information. Do any of you Dolls have a website, Ig page or phone number for this recovery house? I have been looking into Miami Escape RH also. Has anyone stayed here? How is it? I will most likely be traveling alone and I need the help of my RS Vets!! Also Miami Escapes looks like they have most of the supplies for after care and I want to travel light. Thank you ladies in advance!! Happy Healing!!

Finally Paid in Full

I'm excited and nervous at the same damn time!! Originally I wanted to set a date in May but Dr Fisher is booked out until the end of August. I feel like I have been waiting Forever... Any-who in the mean time I still have to gain 10lbs and I still don't know what recovery house to choose. I'm thinking of staying at Miami Escape. Can't wait to go from Flat to Stacked!!!!

Date Set

My date is set for August 21st. I'm looking into staying at Miami Escapes RH. Any other Dolls going in the end of August?

Date Change!!

I changed my surgery date to May 21st!!!! So excited but hardly prepared. I don't have anything I need. It's crunch time. Anyone going in the end of May?

Gaining Weight

So I started my journey at 125 lbs. Since switching my surgery date I started drinking Insure Plus (for two weeks) and I'm already 130 lbs. I only have to gain 5 more lbs. I'm so surprised this is actually working. I've never been more then 125 lbs other then when I was pregnant. I definitely think I'll reach my goal in time. The only downside of drinking the insure plus is I'm a little constipated :( and I get so full I have to force myself to eat food. Oh yea and I look pregnant now!!! Ugh I guess I'll have to deal with it for a couple weeks.

Supply List

Okay Ladies I want to share with you my supply list since I have read through at least 100 RS post trying to find what I need for this surgery! (It's Exhausting)!!! Hopefully I can help someone prepare as the other wonderful ladies before us have helped me. First on my list is a M&D Tabla, which is a lipo board to use under your Faja. Second is a 3 pack of LipoFoam which is also to use under your faja (I'm still wondering how all this stuff is going to fit under there but I'll let you know all about it when I use it all). Next I keep hearing everyone talk about all the vitamins they have to take and since I'm trying to travel light and don't want to take a million pills, I bought four packs of topical patch vitamins 30 day supply. I have Vitamin D3 / Calcium, B12, Iron Plus and Multi Vitamin Plus. I also have Tylenol Extra Strength and Tylenol PM. Arnicare Cream (Arnica Gel) it's for bruising, swelling and pain. Arnica 30C pellets also for helping the swelling and pain of the lipo. Neosporin Multi Action for drain incision areas. Benadryl itch stopping cream for all liposuction areas. Bio-Oil helps with scars and uneven skin tone. Dulcolax Laxative and DulcoEase Stool Softener for constipation due to pain pills. Compression Socks to prevent blood clots. Mederma Advanced Scar Gel is for when the incision is healed. It's used to reduce the appearance of old and new scars. Dermoplast Pain Relieving Spray, (Burn and Itch) is also for the relief of itchy skin. I bought two kinds because I don't know if the first couple days post opt I really wanted to be massaging Benadryl in my skin. Hibiclens Antiseptic / Antimicrobial Soap to shower before and after surgery. I will also be buying Dail Bar Soap. And Weekly Pill organizer just in case I need it. Of course I bought cheap dresses, tank tops for under faja, sports bras, night shirts, sweats and tee shirts, sanitary pads, panties and socks, slippers, toothpaste and toothbrush. The only thing I'm skeptical about getting is the depends diapers. Do I really need that? I might just buy a pack to be prepared. Oh and alcohol swabs to clean incisions, Gauze Pads, Gauze Tape and Bandaids. The Faja I will be getting from Dr. Fisher. So now I need your help.... Is there anything I'm missing???? Lol Thanx and hope this will help some of you out!!

It's Getting Real!!

I can't believe how fast time is flying by. Since my last post I got my blood work results, ((( I Passed ))) lol. I still have to fax clearance from my primary doctor to fully get cleared for surgery though. I didn't really take anything special for my labs other then my multi vitamins and 2 insure plus a day. Thank God it worked because I was so worried. I am 132 lbs and feeling extra disgusting!! I hate this extra weight!! I just keep telling myself it will be put to good use soon. Tonight I tried on my faja and lipo foams with some dresses to see what I'm going to pack and let me tell you, I feel huge... the foams are so noticeable under clothes and I didn't even put the lipo board in. Also I'm planning on adding lipo to arms and chin so I'm going to be looking all types of crazy in MIA. I found a plastic surgery app and thinned out my waist and added some hips lol. Hope Fisher can fix me better then I did!! Anywho, I'm tired AF so I'm most likely not making any sense.

Cell Saver??

I want your opinions about the cell saver. I'm not sure if it really makes a difference with recovery or not. I read that the cell saver isn't really used for liposuction. Input please.

This is happening!!

I'm flying out tomorrow so I'm sitting here making sure Everything is packed. For some strange reason in the pass 10 days I've had 3 surgical coordinators!!! Idk what the hell is going on with that. My pre opt appointment is supposed (and better be) on Saturday but these coordinators haven't given me a time yet because they haven't reviewed my medical clearance that I've sent 3 times by fax and once by email. So frustrating!! But they best believe I'm getting everything done!!
Anywho, I'm planning on taking some pre opt pics tomorrow. I currently reached my goal of 135lbs. So I look and feel horrible. Yep and the nerves are still at a Million..

Pre Opt Appointment

So today was my pre opt appointment. All it was is signing a bunch of paperwork, checking blood pressure and weight, medical history, trying on a faja and paying for any extras like massage packages and drug test.
I'm not going to lie, to me, Eres looks nicer in pictures lol. Don't get me wrong, it looks like the photos people put up but it definitely looks like a strip mall walk in clinic :-o
None the less it looks clean and the girls were really nice. I thought I was going to have to curse people out to get my faja and everything included in my package because of all the crazy stories I've read on here. But I had no problems at all. The lady that gave me the faja forgot to give me my two lipo foams but I kindly reminded her lol. I'm still wondering why I only get two?!?! I thought we need three??? Two for the back and one for the front. Vets please explain :)
OAN when I started this journey I was 120lbs. In the bathing suit pics I was 115lbs. I am now 134lbs and I feel and look disgusting. I really (((Do Not))) want to share my before pictures!!!! I'm going to take one for the team and put a few up. Sorry they are not the greatest pictures because the lighting in this room sucks.
I'm very nervous but so ready to get this procedure done because at 115 lbs or 134 lbs my body shape has Always been so weird. Tiny legs and huge on top. I've always said I'm a fat skinny girl and I'm hoping and praying that Dr.Fisher can help proportion my body the way it should be. (Praying)...
Sorry for the long post. I try to make it quick but it never happens (shrugs) oh and I have to be at the office at 6:15am Monday morning. Good Luck and Many Prayers to My Fisher Sistas!!! May We All Become a Wish Pic!!!!!

Wish Pic

Since my legs are thin, something like this is my WishPic. Cute but not crazy looking.

Waiting for Dr.Fisher

I'm here!!! See you in Bootyland... Best of Luck to All my Dolls getting surgery today!!!

I made it to Bootyville

I'm Alive!!!!! Barely lol. I will update soon.

Very Sleepy Today

Here are some pictures after my first massage. I'm very swollen, stiff and tired today. My throat is still hurting from the tubes during surgery. I'll update in detail when I feel better.

Day 4

Not much has changed. The swelling gets better then worse then better again. I finally pooped!!!! Made me feel so much better. I have been taking stool softeners since Monday, took a laxative last night and drank prune juice today and finally Lord Baby Jesus!! Anyway here are two pictures of today.

Massages

Hello Ladies!! About these massages (there is nothing soothing about them while ur getting it done). Afterwards you do feel less tense. I've been getting my massages by a lady named Elsie. To get through the lymphatic drainage massages I have to take two oxy's! The pain is that real!!! She comes to my RH and does them there.

With my BBL package I received two LDM. So I took advantage of my free massages at the office and let me tell you!! The girl that did it Maria was so gentle that I got no fluid out. She was super sweet but the purpose of these massages is to drain all the fluids before they take the drains out. I can't even imagine how much fluid they leave in their patients. Anyway I will post Elsie's info tomorrow when she leaves me her card.

Greed Is Real

I know I look sooo much better than All that weight I gained for this surgery, but I definitely look in the mirror and want to be more snatched and have a bigger booty. The Greed is Sooo Real!!! I take pictures to post and I feel they do no justice to my new shape. Is this happening to any other Dolls?

Also I'm going back to work soon and there is No Way I'm wearing all those foams. Does anyone have advice on a faja or what to wear while at work? I bartend and my clothes is pretty fitted so this is going to be tuff.

The picture with the faja is one I was thinking of wearing to work but it's pretty tight around my butt and hips so idk :-/ Also don't mind the mess!!

OMG!!!

Ladies Learn from My Mistake!! My faja is getting loose so I decided to put my Ab Board in. It was fine during the day but after I took a shower and got dressed about a half hour later I noticed I was leaking. My drain incision opened a little and lots of fluid came out. Went through my gauze, tank top, lipo foam and faja. Yep I should of listened to Dr.Fisher and waited the 3 weeks lol. Crazy part is I could still push fluid out. Anyway I stopped messing with it.

Today's Pictures

I told Dr.Fisher I wanted to look natural. I think I lied lol. #BootyGreed

Week 3

So it's week 3 and I'm terrified to sit!!! When did you ladies start sitting? I have been stuck in the house and I really have so much to do but that means I have to drive :-/ Anyway my measurements are the same 39 bust 32 waist 41 hips. I'm planning on going to get my faja taken in today because I really want my waist more compressed. (Need that 32 to become a 28) lol. Booty is starting to jiggle a little. My back, stomach and especially my sides are still tight stiff and hard. None of the places that do the drainage massages use the ultrasonic machine :( I need to just find a machine to buy. Any suggestion Ladies? Hope all are doing well!!

Sharing Important Info

Hey Future Dolls!! Just wanted to share some important information with you all. My Amazing Lymphatic Massage Lady Elsi's phone # is (786)237-7566. She is located close to Jolie and might be willing to travel to You.

The Faja I received from Jolie for my BBL with Dr. Fisher is the Diane Poitiere #2393 Everyone is different but I definitely felt like I needed two fajas and I ended up buying the second one from the office for $125.
Fisher gives you a really big faja to fit all the foams in and he doesn't want it tight. I'm 5.1 and was 135lbs for surgery and they gave me the biggest size 42 / xxl. Anyway just wanted to give the faja info so you can find it cheaper elsewhere..

Lastly this is not a must have but I like it and you don't need it right after surgery. The lipo foams you get from the office is great for home but when you have to be out and about it's extremely bulky and noticeable. My sx sis told me about the Lipo Abdominal Wrap Foam from the website shapedcurvy.com it is $50 + shipping. I bought it and it is thinner then the regular lipo foams so it's not as bulky under your clothes.

I hope this helps you ladies and wish you all the best!!