I think I'm going to Dr Hassan

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Just wanted to start Documenting:) I just received...

Just wanted to start Documenting:) I just received my quote today for Dr. Fisher. I want lipo and BBL. (5,500) I just emailed pics over and waiting on him to review them! I want to schedule for Aug 2016! I'll let you guys know when I get my date locked in and deposit paid:) Although I'm still trying to contact Dra. Duran! We shall see how this goes! I'm so excited! I'm really doing this!

Surreal

Vanity just called me asking if I still wanted a procedure done by Dr. Fisher and also asked about my deposit! I kinda was waiting for a quote from Duran but I still haven't heard anything! I think I'll just pay my deposit to Vanity this week! I still can believe I'm doing this! I'm excited tho!

Switching to Duran

I've decided to switch doctors! I was going to go with Fisher but then I got my quote from Duran! Yay! I paid my deposit so my journey has officially started! I'm so excited and nervous! I'll be going in October 2016.. Any one else going around that time?

Date Comfirmed!

October 6th is my surgery date with Dr. DURAN :)

Date

It's 10/5/16 not 10/6/2016 :) I just revived an email confirmation!

Switched dates

Switched sx date! Now having sx on January 17th... Yay!

I'm so torn!

I've already paid my deposit for Duran and I'm now scheduled for June 8th 2017. I'm not sure that I wanna go out the country! I called vanity (forgot the new name) to see how far Hassan was booked out and the said I can get scheduled at the end of May...My quote was 5000 for Liposuction and BBL... ugh I hate that I'm so indecisive! I am leaning more towards Hassan tho! I'll let you guys know what I decide to do!

How do I pay my deposit to Vanity?

I wanna pay my deposit today but I don't have a Bank of America near me! She wants me to email her my card and ID and I don't really wanna do that! HELP!!!

Paid my deposit to Eres!

Okay so here is where I am now! I just paid my deposit to Eres a few days ago! I put 500 down for Dr Hasan! They scheduled me for 5/25/2017! Now at this point I have a date with Duran and Hasan! I'm pretty sure I'm going to stay in the states... I love what the DR doctors are giving but I really don't wanna go out of the country for surgery.( Yes I wasted my money) I think DR Hasan is the only doctor in the states that are giving women result like the DR doctors. I thought I seen a girl selling her date with Duran.. I'm not sure if you can do that or not! Does anyone know? I contacted Eres two weeks ago and she quoted me 5,000 for BBL, when I called a few days ago to pay my deposit.. she told me the prices went up and I know have to pay 6,000 for my BBL! Ugh!!!! Any Who I'm excited! I wanna hurry up and get it over with and start a new life lol!

Invoice