Fisher Doll June 2015! Miami, FL

I've been reading many reviews from some awesome...

I've been reading many reviews from some awesome ladies that have shared their journeys to help people like me plan for a bbl. Thank you ladies for being so kind and detailed and not leaving anything out. This surgery is a life changing experience but it also comes with mixed emotions. For several years now I've been contemplating on getting this surgery done but wasn't financially ready and most importantly didn't have the time to recooperate. I'm 4'11 and weigh 150 pounds. I want to have a full round bottom with a smaller waistline. I'm not concerned that Fisher won't give me results it's the post op that I'm worried about. I seem to get very sick from the anesthesia. I can handle pain pretty good, it's the nausea feeling after surgery that gets me. I usually don't fill my pain prescriptions but I will this time just to be prepared. It's just too strong for me that it gives me an upset stomach and headaches. Besides the pain medication what did you ladies take for pain? I've read not to take ibuprofen but to take Tylenol instead. Wow, I can't believe it's almost my turn to transform into the new me. I will be staying at Keyla' recovery home and my teenage daughter will be staying with me. I'm so excited but a little nervous at the same time. I'm staying optimistic and I can tell you that all of the reviews that the beautiful ladies here on RS have been extremely helpful to know there's others that are feeling the same way and that we can support one another.

Pre Op Pictures

Finally found the courage to post picture. I'm so disgusted with my gut! I'm for sure going to need a tummy tuck after. I wanted to have them done both at the same time but Vanity said it would be best separate due to the fact I have to lay on my stomach and it would be very uncomfortable. I hope I get rid of most of it with lipo.

Having trouble uploading photos

Sorry dolls, I'm having technical difficulties.

Error uploading files???

I've tried twice to upload photos and it gives me an "error uploading files". Can someone please help me.

Still attempting to upload pictures. ..

6 days pre op

So this is what I'm dealing with. I've received most of what I ordered online. I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. I guess that's a feeling just about everyone gets before a life changing surgery like this. I'm ready to start feeling better about myself and being more confident. I will be leaving to Miami on Thursday for my preop and get my surgery time then. I can't believe that I'm paid in full and yet I can't get a surgery time! I have to get my blood work done either Monday or Tuesday. Vanity was selling ms the faja, boars and lipo foam for $200. My coordinator said it was $120 for the faja and I got it for almost half the price online, the same exact one. I also got the board and lipo foam cheaper. It's better to order these things on your own instead of buying them there. Just make sure you get your measurement correct. Oh, just wanted to update you dolls that Vanity is no longer using the vanity portal nor paypal. I was directed to do a wire transfer at the bank.

Pre op pic

Having trouble uploading pic, again!

How to get a free boppy pillow online

I just ordered mine and they have different styles to choose from. Go to enter promo code F7724E7E7

Ready to go! 2 days pre op

So I finally got all my orders in and I'm estatic! Can't wait to get this done. I purchased the lipo foam online a paid $7.50 for each. I'm not sure how much Vanity charges but hopefully I got a good deal. I bought 5 of them since I'm not sure how many I will need. I also bought a wellness seat cushion to sit. I think it will be similar to the boppy pillow but we'll see. Along with that I ordered a lumbar roll to put under my legs to sit on and it has a strap to keep it in place. Out of those 3 I will let you know later which one works best.

lumbar Roll for sitting

Ordered this online.

lumbar roll

I will try this to sit on.

wellness seat

Trying this, too.

Vedette 929 garmet

It finally arrived! Paid half as much of what vanity was charging for the garmet. I just hope it's the right one.

Heparin shots?

Do any of you know if Fisher prescribes the shots or is this optional or something ladies do on their own? I've read about people having them but wasn't sure where to get them or how that works.

wish pics

Hopefully me in the future...

Kayla's Recovery Home

Does anyone know how far Kayla's recovery home is from Vanity and I'd there's a decent grocery store close by? I'm leaving to Miami tomorrow morning and want to have a mental picture of the area.

Stage 2 garments

Thinking ahead, I saw some dolls post there's a garmet store close to Vanity and was wondering if any of you have purchased garments from there. I would prefer to actually see the garmet in person verses buying online but it not I can purchase the same garments I have online but in a smaller size.

Arrived at Kayla's Recovery Home

Kayla is so sweet and goes above and beyond to get you what you need and feel right at home. If I have another procedure I will consider her, again. Now with Vanity I really didn't have to wait long and was treated well. The only concern that I had with them was that I had to wait till after 5:30ish to get my surgery time for tomorrow. Other than that everything else is good. Can't wait till tomorrow. My surgery time is at 3:00 pm. I wish it was earlier.

Low platelet count

Vanity just called to tell me my platelets are low. My surgery is at 3:00 and they're just letting me know now. So disappointed.

Post Op

It's been an experience dolls but I think it's well worth it. I'm in such pain but and able to move around. I had my first massage yesterday and it was painful. I really like it here at Kayla's Recovery Home. These ladies treat you like family.

post op pictures

Back home

Well finally I'm back home and my 2 hour drive wasn't as bad as I thought. I kneed down in the front seat for the first 40 minutes and layer in the back seat for the rest of my trip. I didn't feel nauseous or any pain expect for bumps on the road. I'm recovering nicely and went #2 twice when I got home. The first time I felt a little faint but the second time was a breeze.

Free Bobby verses regular bobby

I received my free Bobby pillow and it's very nice and bigger than the boppy pillow I purchased at Burlington. Here are the pictures for comparison. You can order one online, all you pay is shipping and handling. Go to enter promo code F7724E7E7

Vanity - surgery date experience

I honestly can't complain about much. The ladies were all professional with me, treated me with respect and made me feel comfortable. Dr Fisher was courteous and had a nice conversation with me. The. Anesthesiologist was also very nice and I didn't feel much pain when I had my iv inserted. She gave me one shot before the actual anesthesia and explained to me that it was so the next needle wouldn't hurt. The last thing I remember before surgery was laying in the operating table. When I woke up from surgery in the recovery room I was super thirsty and I told them am they brought me red Gatorade with ice to drink. I think I drank like 4 cups and then some water. I had not ate since about 8 pm the day before and my surgery was at 3:00 pm. I was in pain and was picked up by Kayla's Recovery Home when I was ready. I ended up getting there about 8:30ish at night. I received the best of service at the recovery home. There was chicken soup and friendly people waiting to receive me. I enjoyed my stay there. If I were to have any other surgery I would stay there again. Also, a big plus is that they provide the massages there and they use ultrasound for quicker healing. No need to go anywhere for a massage. I would take a shower and get my massage after. My garmet would be getting washed and dried during that time. I didn't bring any dirty clothes home because they would wash everything for us. They picked up our medication and brought us whatever food we wanted to eat.

Essential Vitamin Liquid for before and after surgery

I have been preparing my body for surgery with this vitamin liquid. It's completely natural and the best to take. It's helped me recover quickly and regain my strength. I take one ounce daily with food and water. I've noticed a difference between myself and others and I honestly think it was this. I purchased it at a natural food store but can also be ordered online. I pi aid $40.

Boppy pillow comparison

I was finally able to upload the picture of the boppy pillows for those of you who were interested in ordering a free boppy pillow.

Triangle, for how long?

Those of you experienced dolls. For how long should I wear the triangle?

Recovery update

I'm still a bit swollen when I wake up in the morning but it goes down after a while. The pain is almost gone it's just soreness and stiffness that's uncomfortable and of course the fact of not being able to sleep any other way that facing down. My neck is what really hurts from laying in this position. Any suggestions?

Post op pictures

Here's my progress. So far I'm liking it.

One month 5 days Post op

I'm loving my results. Feeling better every day that goes by. I'm still wearing my stage 1 garmet until I go back to Vanity for my 6 week check up. Most of my swelling has gone down. Every now and then I feel a little pinch here and there and it hurts. I'm not sure what it is but I will mention it to vanity when I go for my check up. I'm definitely regaining my strength little by little but try not to overdo it because I did one day and felt very stiff and sore the next day. So ladies take it easy and take care of yourself. Here is a picture I took today of my new booty!

Almost 7 weeks post op

I finally switched over to my stage 2 garmet. I'm feeling much better and the pain is almost gone, just some tenderness on my back. I really like my MyD faja. It has great compression.

2 months 1/2 post op