I Finally Have the Body I've Wanted - Miami, FL

This procedure is so worth it. I'm very happy with...

This procedure is so worth it. I'm very happy with my results now and it's only going to get better. The team is amazing they are sweet and they make you feel just so comfortable. They are all very informative I was very pleased with these lovely ladies :) Dr. Salama is just such a great doctor he explains everything very clearly and he tells you what's best for you, you can tell he really cares about his patients and I was very pleased with my choice to go with him for this procedure. I was very shy but he made me feel comfortable. He gave me an hour glass shape :) I didn't give him a picture of what I wanted because I know he is very experienced and he knows what we all want beautiful shape and a big butt! But he will make you look amazing according to you particular shape.

It's been 3 days post op

I've always had somewhat of a butt but every time I gained weight it would go straight to my love handles and I didn't look so good. After I had my daughter the problem got worst, but I managed to lose weight And I was able to go down to 135 but with much lose skin.

Day of surgery

So through out this journey I decide not to worry about the pain that I would be. I was just excited I was able to switch dates with someone on realself so that I can have a sooner date. The day of the surgery I washed up real good and headed straight to the office with my husband 30 minutes early. Good thing that I did because they were 30 minutes ahead of time. I met Dr. Salama and I was very shy but I immediately felt comfortable because he tells you everything you need to know and all the possible risks. He marked up my body and told me I had a A shaped butt which wasn't bad. He said I have a nice but but notice I had one cheek bigger than the other lol then we headed start to the room where it was all going to happen. I loved that they had music which made me feel so relaxed and it was a plus they had on Coldplay :) then I was put to sleep woke up already in my faja and when I moved I felt the pain and I was very nauseous. My boyfriend picked me up and we went back to the room we are renting. Okay I couldn't drink or eat anything I threw everything up and I peed like 20 times and each time emptied my drains. Everytime I got up I felt so nauseous. The next day got better and I was finally able to eat.

10 days post op

Almost 8 weeks after surgery.

So far I love my results. The only thing is that I have one butt cheek bigger than the other. It really bothers me but I hope if fluffing occurs in 6 month it won't be so noticeable. The itching isn't as bad as before. I look great and I have started working out to slim down my belly some more. I lost volume but I look better than before so I'm happy.

Loving my body everyday more

I was so happy with all the compliments I've been getting lately I had to text Dr. Salama to thank him. He is the best and I would not go anywhere else in the future . Love him! My waist is tiny and I love it!!! My butt looks natural and I love it!!! :)

It's been a year and like 4 months since my bbl and 4 months since my breast augmentation.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Salama is an amazing doctor I'm very pleased with my results. I just felt so comfortable with him and he will be very clear about what's best for you. He really cares about his patients. I chose him after years of research he is very experience. Right after surgery I can say I feel absolutely beautiful!!! I can't thank him enough.