February2017 FisherDoll - Miami, FL

5 Months away! I've been wanting to do this for...

5 Months away!
I've been wanting to do this for like 3 years now!! and finally grew balls to go through with it. LOL, I'm 22y/o and 140lbs with one child. I sent my pics through Email and they said i should gain 6-10 pounds which shouldn't be difficult considering I have more than enough time. I like my body shape from the front but NOT from the side or back! I really just need a fuller butt and projection.
Like everyone says, Vanity will call you every single day asking if your still interested. I wanted some time to discuss with my boyfriend before scheduling anything since he'll be the one who will accompany me. I waited for the call the next day (because of course they'll call). I spoke to Yanais, she was very nice and texted me some before an afters. They asked for my debit card picture, ID, and I also had to electronically sign for the withdrawal of 1,000 for the deposit.
They have a cute patient portal with the countdown, list of things you'll need, and you speak to your coordinator directly on there.
I cant wait!! will keep you guys posted.

5 months pre op pics. Weight 140

Invoice

The package I bought was the summer special for 5,300 which includes 3 massages, lipo foam, garment, and compression socks (confirmed with Ana Hernandez).

Wish pics

The first 3 are Dr. Fishers patients, the last two are randoms. The look I want to go for is a small waist, curvy hips, nice round booty !
As nervous as I am for it, the surgery date can't come any faster.
Like everyone else, I'm addicted to RS lol. It's like checking Facebook or Instagram now haha

More pre op pics

I weigh 142 now. As you can see it's really all the back fat that I really want removed ! My front angle isn't so bad.. I just want a booty lol

I haven't bought my flight ticket yet because I want to wait until I'm a little closer to the date .. I'm making my list of supplies and will soon start ordering online.

Current measurments

weight- 145lbs (goal is 150 by February)

38 - 29 - 40

Just an update

So i'm currently 146-147ish (depending on the day). I'm getting blood work done this upcoming Monday the 30th. I've been taking iron pills for about 2 1/2 weeks. I have not paid in full yet until i'm totally cleared for surgery. I cant believe it's about 5 weeks away!! Time flew by. I hope the recovery process goes as fast lol. I'll post pre op pictures right before surgery.
So far Ana has been great with responding to my messages on the portal, and I called the office once and spoke to her, asking her to email me the lab order.
My Amazon cart is full of supplies ready to be checked out, but I'm just waiting on the "Go" for surgery..
One thing, My surgery is on a Monday and Ana said the pre op visit will be the same day, is that normal ? people usually go the day before, or the Saturday before. Is anyone else having their surgery on a Monday??????

1mo pre op pics

Might as well show my progress. I feel SO fat guys .. also, thinking about adding inner thigh lipo.. I'm gaining a lot there.

Paid in Full

Paid in full, Hemo at 13.5, surgery in 16 days !!!!!!!!!!!!

Date Changed to a day later

So I called today just to ask if they had a BBL pillow, then they asked me if I will be there Saturday to fill out paperwork. I'm like what do you mean ? You told me I could sign them the same day. (which has been my concern, because I found it weird they told me to do it the same day). I went off and said i wasn't changing my flight a day earlier, accommodating work, and child care. She put me on hold to ask her manager if it was ok to move me to Tuesday instead of Monday. I was fine with it with me. But how annoying was that.. like, don't tell me one thing one day and another the next. come on.
rant over lol.

Supplies

Packing for tomorrow's flight and these are some things I have .. whatever else I need like the stool softener I'll buy in Miami. I can't believe it's already tomorrow that I fly out, ahhhhh

Pre op done (: surgery tomorrow

Dr fisher has the best personality ever !! I met him today and he basically asked what I wanted.. I told him to take out as much as he can and put in as most as he can lol.. he said I have a nice figure and that he was excited to do my lipo. He likes my love handles lol. I tried on my faja and took before pictures. The wait time was crazy though and it was packed in there... I liked the place. Now I'm less nervous and more excited for tomorrow... ALSOOOO I know I said I wasn't gonna buy the cell saver BUT he convinced me ! It was 525$

We made it (:

It's finally over and my anxiousness too l.. they told me to be at Eres at 3:30 and was waiting around until 7:30 for the actual surgery!!! Fisher said it was a. Yay day even though he started early for his day to be on time lol... so
Once I got there they took me back I left a urine for the pregnant and drug test.. I then met the anesthesiologist who was super sweet and very helping and easing my fears.. make sure you ask him all the questions you can.. I waited and waited then finally fisher came took more pics of me and marked me up.. he was being really nice and was talking how patient I was for waiting so long , but hey I'm not gonna piss someone off who has my life in their hands lol...
They took me to the or room I as basically freaking out and almost crying. lol he anesthesiologist called me down, he put m IV in and i was out. Two second later I was up with my faja on I was shaking a little bit and was soooo sore at the top of my butt.. the nurse was very nice and I was just so happy for my boyfriend to be outside .. I was wheeled out on my butt and I was super dizzy. Once I got home I was just looking at my drains lol and looked at m butt, but I'm super padded right now so I obviously can't see how great my results are . I go to Eres today for a follow up and massage at 1pm.. dr fisher said the first 3 days will be tough, but I'm honestly feeling better than I thought right now. Maybe because of the cell saver ?? Well anyway, let me get some sleep and I'll update y'all a little more either today or tomorrow.

The moment I've been waiting for

1 day post op pics !

Night # 2

My butt is super stiff and hard. My lipoed areas are very tender.. it's gotten a little harder to walk :/ . I had my first massage today and it wasn't painful but a little uncomfortable. It felt sooo weird, like my skin is so numb so it felt strange lol. You do feel better after it though. Can't wait for tomorrow's massage

Massages

So I had one massage at Eres and one at medical massage professionals so far.. and Eres massages are trash compared to Marian!!! She drains you for real. She moved the liquid in you and massages your whole entire body.. my advise is to take whatever massages are included from Eres if you have a package like that then book the rest with Marian at medical massage professionals. She does an amazing job. This is her info .....

Massage Professionals

752 W.Flagler Street, suite 107

Miami Florida, 33130

Phone: (786) 488 8805

Finally home

The plane ride home was so uncomfortable.. I was able to stand the whole flight thank god.. but for he bbl pillow was so big I felt so out of place and tall. Everyone was looking at me lol.. I did a lot of walking at the Miami airport I was out of breath.. happy to be home.. will post pictures maybe next week.. I'm 1 week post op today.

1 week post op pics

1 week since surgery.. wish I he gave me a little more projection but obviously it's still rarely to tell.. hope the fluffing is real and I see better results once all the swelling goes down... I think I have a little series pocket in my lower back. I have a primary care doctors appointment Thursday so I'll have him check it out .... but I do love my shape

1 week

Dr. Fisher 15 days post op

Quick update... Softening up, lipoed areas still sore, shrinking some, my mobility is a million times better. I been back to work for the past 3 days. I've had two massages back home here.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Jonathan Fisher Miami, FL My experience with Eres and Dr. Fisher has been great. I did not see Dr. Fisher again after surgery, but i did see him for pre-op and day of surgery. The staff was very helpful and I always got a call back. I would definitely go back to Dr. Fisher in the future.