Fat Transfer to Butt, 10/28/2016, 5'5 155ish Lb Latina. So Excite!! - Miami, FL

Consultation/appt setup: So far I have been...

Consultation/appt setup:
So far I have been working with Margaret from vanity and she has been very responsive and informative. I have been very fortunate to get a bbl appt on someone else's cancellation (the cancellation was due to the girl being deployed).
I am flying in from Texas to Miami.
I am considering doing the recovery house that vanity recommends, "extended stay of the Americas".

Pre op Body: had 2 babies and got very fat with lots of stretch marks. :( lost the weight and got "skinny"
I used to workout and take "supplements" and had a great figure with nice butt. My lifestyle changed and can't maintain that lifestyle anymore. I still workout but not as hard as I used to. Trust me when I say I used to workout hard. I used to squat 225lbs! I used to do squats 3-4times a week. My average weight is 150ish. I'm pretty sloppy looking now and have been trying to gain a bit of weight. I don't have a huge belly but I have some "love handles". I hide it pretty well. (My profile pic is me about a year ago when I used to life heavg)

Concerns: flying back from Mia to Texas. (3hr flight)
How the recovery house will be and options.
Buying all these compressions and pills and what not. I'm still new to all this.

Recovery house-Miami escape

It's official! I just put the deposit down for Miami escape! Getting super excited. I also purchased access to their supplies.
I am going to bring anti nauseous medicine, quest bars(for fiber), some loose maxi dresses, flip flops, compression socks, my Lipo boards only and diuretic pills with potassium.

So looks like the only thing I need to do when arrive after my pre op appt is get my meds filled!

Weight

So I've been trying to increase my weight. I thought i was close to 160. Im actually at 153!
I'm disgusted with myself with all this eating! Hoping I can gain at least 5 more lbs. my workouts have been mostly heavy lifting which also helps with my cardio. I want to go into this surgery strong so that my heart is stable and recovery is smooth!

Flight post op

How did you ladies survive your flight back? Mine is a 2 HR flight with a layover and then another 45min flight to tx.
Are sitting on Boppy pillows that vital?

Or will sitting on my butt for 3hrs not be that detrimental?

I've heard of girls sitting on their knees but that will be awkward af!!

Pre-op!!!!

So I am here at ERES aka Vanity.
My ride with Chris from Miami escape was very pleasant. He gave me some tips and issues other girls ran into.
Will keep you guys posted. I'm in the waiting room.

Less than 24 hrs post op update!!

Once I had the surgery I awoke cold and shaky. I also had bad nauseou!! That was the worst. I even threw up and the nurses at ERES AKA VANITY gave me some meds for it. I had to beg them to give me more! Once they gave it to me, they quickly rushed me out. I felt kicked out and didn't like that!!

I opted out of the cell saver. Once I got the nauseous meds in my body my recovery has been amazing!! I been peeing a lot and eating and drinking so much.

The ladies here st Miami escape have been amazing. I attribute my accelerated recovery to them!! We created a sisterhood amongst the other girls and share tips and tricks. I haven't seen my booty yet.

Post op massage

Just had my first massage at ERES with Maria. She is amazing. Was very gentle and did a great job massaging. Very courteous as well. So far my fav person here. :)

1140 cc of fat in each cheek

Looks like he used all the fat he took out.

Before after

Haven't been too happy. Dr fisher said my results will get better.

No small waist :(

No massive glutes

Trying to stay positive

Below is a pic of when I used to go to the gym and workout hard. My results were better. Dr fisher said once my swelling goes down, my results should be better than this pic.

Uneven cheeks

:( see it at the bottom?

Before and after from ERES/VANITY

This is all they sent...

No small waist and no projection 6 weeks post op

Still wearing foams and board
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Was promised tiny waist and was told I had enough fat to have great projection and didn't get either one! Very disappointed!!