Excited to Be a Blinski Doll - Miami, FL

After 2 years of searching and reading reviews on...

After 2 years of searching and reading reviews on realself, I decided to go with Dr. Blinski. I am super nervous but I cannot wait to have my dream booty. From the reviews and pictures on Instagram, his patients look natural and their healing process was very good. His staff is amazing and they have answered all of my questions to put me at ease. I've never had surgery before so this will definitely be a journey. December cannot come fast enough.

Wish Pics

Time is slowly ticking by. I cannot wait until December gets here. Does anyone have any recommendations for a nurse to look after me for the first 2 days?

Countdown until I am bootylicious

I am so excited! 52 days away from meeting Dr. Blinski and having my dream booty. I've decided to stay at Miami Escape for 6 days and then fly back home. Wondering what items I should take with me.

24 days till I'm a Blinski doll

I'm so excited but I'm so nervous. 24 days from surgery!!! Everything is booked and paid for. I will be staying at Miami escape and Dani has been awesome with answering all of my questions. I'm wondering what items I should bring to Miami and what clothes to bring. Any input would be awesome and greatly appreciated dolls.

I'm in Miami!

Ok so now my nerves are kicking in. Im starting to get a lil nervous. I just had my preop with Dr. Blinski and I will have my surgery tomorrow morning. He is so nice and he answered all of my questions. I am staying at Miami Escape. The house is beautiful and Dani and Brenda are amazing. Countdown until tomorrow ????. Wish me luck bbl dolls.
Miami Plastic Surgeon