So Excited for my BBL. Miami, FL

Ive been wanting to get this procedure and a few...

Ive been wanting to get this procedure and a few more for years! Ive finally made up my mind and is going through with it! March cant come fast enough! Ive done alot of research when it comes to the doctor im going to Dr. Hasan at (Vanity C) I would love to show you guys my progress and process.. A coworker and I plan on doing the buddy system! Anything you think i should know,comment.. And if i have any questions i will def ask..
The first pictures is my goals, the second round ill post will be my current and of course the last will be my post opss!

Current pictures of myself

I just want to share my current size and pictures... Im 24, i have 1 child. I do not feel comfortable with my body. My self esteem is very low! I hate feeling this way! Im so excited for my journey to come and my new body!

Clothes on Current

Please dont get tired of me lol..
But these are just current pictures i have in my phone with my clothes on from now to a few years ago.. I went post anymore pictures till it's close to surgery.
Miami Physician