So Excited :)) Santa Domingo Dr Julio Molina

Hi guys, so I finally decided I was going to get...

Hi guys, so I finally decided I was going to get the BBL done with Dr. Rami Ghurani. I spoke to him over the phone and he is one of the most down to earth people i have ever had the pleasure of holding a conversation with. He was so professional and reassuring, i can't wait to meet him in person. He explained to me what he could do based on the pictures i sent him and pretty much figured out exactly what I wanted before i'de even explained what i was looking for.lol. I tried calling his office but noone was picking up, then i realized its because of thanskgiving(i'm from Canada so it totally slipped my mind). Anyway, i'm looking to have my surgery done in December, either right before christmas or right after. I'm going to be travelling alone so if anyone is having surgery with Dr. Ghurani in December and wants to share the expenses and have some company let me know.

Hey Sisters....

I'm pretty proud of myself today, i lost about 3lbs in a week. I started eating healthy with the help of fit girls guide 28 day jumpstart. It's not a diet, it is a change in lifestyle and trust me ladies it works. If you need to lose weight for your surgery, you should definitely purchase this at fitgirlsworldwide.com
My current measurements are:
height: 5'6
weight: 145lbs
33-30-38 :( hoping to be 33-26-40 Is that reasonable?
Ive also attached a few of my wish pics. any feedback would be wonderful.xx

Change of plans

So, at the absolute last minute, i have decided to change my doctor. I will still be having surgery on the 23rd, but now my doctor is Doctor Julio Molina's in the DR. I heard so many good reviews about him and have seen his work. Its impeccable. He's fluent in english and has zero complaints. If you have any questions about him, please feel free to ask and ill answer you as best as I can.
On another note, i have started getting together what i'll need after my surgery. Honestly this site has been so helpful, and i must thank all the ladies who posted their lists. I don't know what i would have done without you. I also got my blood test results and everything checks out :).
let the countdown begin.....

Weight loss

So, ive been trying to maintain or put on weight. And i kid you not, ive been eating GARBAGE!! Like all kinds of junk food. I mean pizza for breakfast, burger n fries for lunch and clogged arteries for dinner, not to mention the snacks inbetween. How have i managed to lose 7llbs ????????????????...i'm scared i dont have enough fat now and my surgery is next week. I need to gain some weight quickly!!

Hello Darlings

Hey everyone. I know i have been MIA for a while but im back now. I postponed my surgery again in order to gain a lil weight n i managed to gain 3llbs back. I arrived at Serenity House on the 6th and this place is impeccable. It's clean, its beautiful and blue and the ladies i met are so sweet. My surgery and blood work were both done on the 7th and i had to be at the clinic at 7:30am. Dr. Molina doesnt speak good english, but his assistant(who has an amazing body) does. She took me through the procedure and questioned me on what kind of results i desired, she also answered my long list of questions. Guys, everyone at the clinic is so friendly abd they genuinely care about your well being. So after the doctor got my results i was checked into my room where me and my boyfriend awaited my surgery. Dr. Molina came in a final time before the surgery to mark my body and enquire once more what results i desired, he took a few pictures and his assistant informed me that a nurse would be there soon to prepare me for surgery. The nurse arrived with a blue pill that was a sedative. After i took it i felt so relaxed all i wanted to do was lay there. The anesthesiologist then came in and the rest, as they say, is history.......I regained consciousness the following day at around 4am. My boyfriend says i had woken up right after the surgery and was shaking violently, but this is a common side effect of anesthetic and happens to about 50% of patients. I felt no pain, just discomfort n tenderness. The next few hours were a bit of a blur but i did get an injection in my thigh and a pain killer as well as breakfast and constant check ups by either the nurse or Dr. Molina and his assistant. When it came time to leave the clinic a nurse came to change me into my stage two garment. This was when i started regretting all my decisions in life.lol. The pain was unreal, i felt like a tenderized sirloin steak, i wouldnt wish that pain on my worst enemy. All i could think of was "Jesus, take me now". Walking was another mission. I got help from my boyfriend and Conrado, the recovery house driver. Aside from the dizziness and stiffness it all went well and i was soon on my way back to serenity. I was greeted by the amazing ladies and some delicious chicken soup and fresh passion juice(what more could a girl want). They made sure i was comfortable and i quickly dozed off. This was by far the longest day of my life. Ill post some more later on but im tired now. Oh n ill also post some pics too :))

Here are my pics

Sorry this took so long. For some reason it wasnt letting me post pics :(. But anyway, Molina put 600cc i each butt cheek, im not sure how much in my hips though. Excuse the pics. Bae aint the best photographer in the world.lol

Booty

i had to post this pic. Thought my booty looked to juicy and i had to share it.lol :P
Miami Plastic Surgeon