Dr. Vall's at Vanity Cosmetic - Miami, FL

Hey Everyone, I'm new to the site. Everybody...

Hey Everyone, I'm new to the site. Everybody reviews has been so helpful. My surgery date is Nov 18th with Dr. Valls for an BBL. Have anyone of you ladies been to him for work of any kind?? I don't see much reviews on him. After doing my research I see he closed down his office to incorporate with Vanity.

Hey Ladies, as I get ready to start purchasing the things that I need for my surgery is there any items you ladies suggest I buy before arriving? Or meds I should start taking before I get to Miami

Dr. Valls?

Any ladies had procedures done by Dr. Valls? Do you have any before and after pictures??

Count Down ??

37 more days

It's almost time to go for blood work and heart testing. I'm so excited but nervous and emotional that my results may not come back to good. I been working out, eating healthy, no drinking or smoking, been taking my vitamins and iron. But you just never know when it comes down to the blood stream in your body.

37Days Remaining

Real Self

--I'm so addicted to this site, it's crazy.

So I had one of the worst night mares that I went on for surgery and came out pisseedddd!!! My results was TRASH! I cried so hard y'all.. It was horrible, I don't want this nightmare to become no where near true. I actually woke up crying. My Boyfriend asked me what was wrong I told him just a bad dream, he asked what it was about I told him I didn't much want to talk about it (only because I'm surprising him with my bbl) so he just held me tight and we went back to sleep.

How long did you ladies have to wait until your results came back in???? I'm so anxious to know what's going on... If I get my clearance or if I went wrong some where.

Just 28More Days

It's getting closer and closer to the date, I'm still waiting for my lab results to come back.... Fingers crossed

Working Out

Been making progress, have to get down to 200lbs, currently at 215lbs

Before Pictures

Some pictures before, can't wait for my make over

I can't wait until it's all over

Here's a few more before pictures with no clothes on