Can't wait to become a Hazani Doll

I've been thinking of getting liposuction for a...

I've been thinking of getting liposuction for a while, but changed my mind to a bbl. I have a pretty good figure, and the 3d images I've had with another doctor blew me away so much, I decided to have this procedure. I initially had a consultation with Dr. Sacha Obaid in Dallas. He is a phenomenal person and very sweet. I felt very comfortable with him during my consultation. The price he gave me was very expensive for my budget ($10,500). I decided to look elsewhere to see if I could find someone with a similar background, who does great work. I researched all the top names; Dr. Ghavami, Dr. Miami, Dr. Cortes, Dr. Hazani, and others. Some I liked better than others, and some just completely frightened me!
I saw Dr. Fisher was doing a special for a bbl for $5500+ 12 areas of liposuction. I was floored, AND impressed with his work. I called to ask to see how far he's booked up this year, September 2016. Deposit is $1000. I am booking my surgery date in two weeks. I am beyond excited! During my consultation with Dr. Obaid, he told me I don't have too much fat on my stomach. It's mostly my thighs. So I know I'll be looking smoking coming this fall! I'll update more pics etc after I have everything set in stone.

After MONTHS of consultations with several doctors...

After MONTHS of consultations with several doctors (stay AWAY from vanity cosmetics!) I finally have paid my deposit and have my surgery date with the fabulous Dr. Ron Hazani for March 2017!

I am currently 155 lbs and 5'1. I actually plan on losing about 10 lbs prior to surgery. As I already have a large backside for my frame. I'm really doing this to have a more defined waist, slightly larger hips, and my inner thighs no longer touching. I'll be uploading pics of my current shape later. So excited for this new journey!

Finally doing this!

Finally getting my surgery in late winter of next year. I literally cannot wait. I've been wanting this surgery for two years now. I've uploaded some before pics. I really want to lose about 15 lbs, as I do not want a super large behind. Don't want anything too noticeable. Can't wait to be on the beach next summer showing of my new physique!

Flight booked!

Just booked my flight for my surgery! Everything is getting very real now.

I'm thinking of staying at an airbnb. Hotels are extremely expensive in Beverly hills & the surrounding areas.
I'll have updated pics of my weight loss in January. March will be here before we know it!

Before pics

Just some pics of me

Wish pics

These are pictures of the shape I want. I'm not looking to have a lot of protection, as I like my shape now. I really want a smaller tummy, my inner thighs to no longer touch ( I've lost like 15 pairs of jeans due to my thighs rubbing together! Ugh!) And just a little bit more volume in my butt. My desired result is definitely the more realistic looking. I think that's why a lot of women get disappointed with their results due to unrealistic expectations.
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Sr. Hazani is very personable and nice. Felt very comfortable with him and explaining what I'm looking for