McADoll Fierce Sx on 01/21/2015 - Miami, FL

I booked my date for January 20 2015. I am staying...

I booked my date for January 20 2015. I am staying at the new body recovery house. They are completely booked for that week. The total cost for the recovery house is $750 (which includes massages, meal and transportation
I had to pay $155 upfront for the recovery house and thenthe rest will be due upfront

Update wih Pic

Hello Everyone. I am really thankful fro the support. honestly, you all understand the process the anxiety etc..
I will try to document as mush of my journey as possible because I hate when I follow someone on Rs and all of the sudden they stop updating their profile.
as I stated earlier I will be going to see dr Hassan at Vanity my contact there is ariadna. She is really sweet and I like the fact that I can text her when I have a question pretty much at anytime. now when it comes to support my husnabd will not be goint with me, but thank to this site I found a lot of people that are getting things done in Miami at the same time:)
My husband wants me to get a Breast augmentation instead of a bbl because he believe in going to the gym(child pleaseee). I do want to be healthy and go to the gym, but my whole life I wanted to get a booty, so I am paying for it and doing it anyway. I am rambling here ,but I really appreciate the support.

Upset no more bbl BA Instead

I am really upset:(
My husband and I are disagreing about the surgery. He does not want me to get a bbl (he never did before, but I was going to do it anyways).
Now he is saying that he is going to leave me if I get the bbl.
So I called Vanity and switched to Macdoo for Breast augmentation and I am planning in going back and maybe get a bbl later and just not tell him.
I will be creating a review under Macdoo profile. I will link the link here. I am upset and dissapointed. I dont know what to do at this point :(

New body recovery house

Hello dolls,
I am in Miami and I am currently staying at new body recovery house.
Guys it actually a house . I love my room everything is very clean.
My surgery is tomorrow! Mon8 is very personable. I dont have my husband here to support,but i feel like I have all the support that I need guys. Check her website out this is the really deal

McADoll Fierce Sx on 01/21/2015

Good morningggg,

I have surgery tomorrow with Macdoo. I had my initial appointment today. Honestly,Dr Macdoo is really niceeee. We talked about everything his kids his life (since he moved here from Chicago.
He is really nice he assured me that I was going to look great with my new body.
I am extremely excited!
I am staying at new body recovery house and I absolutely love Moni and her sister. I had issues with Vanity as far as wanting to charge me more,but she went in with me and spoke with the manager because I was just stressed and I could not. She had my back the whole time and we were able to resolve it. I love the room at newbodyrecovery. I am in an actual room and its an actual house with several bedrooms and a bath.

I made it to the other side of Mcadoll land

I was in a lot of pain,but Mon and Rochelle took exceptional care of me. I could not make it without them. I am already back home,but its bittersweet because i truly felt like i had a convention with Moni and the other RS sister. My su6rgey was wenesday,but i am already home with my hubby healing. Moni even made sure that i had a wheel chair service
Aventura Plastic Surgeon

He is really down to heart!He is really nice!