"DR. FISHER is a MASTER SCULPTOR!" I'm 52 Years Old, 5'2", 160 Lbs. - Now Have a 29" Waist, 44.5 Butt - Miami, FL

Hello to my "Secret Society Sisters". Well here is...

Hello to my "Secret Society Sisters". Well here is my much awaited review. I am now 1 month post op and in love with my new body. Dr. Fisher is a master sculptor, he did exactly what I asked for. I wanted a tiny waist, nice rounded hips and booty projection. I told him I wanted aggressive lipo and to take out the maximum allowed by law which is 4 liters and he delivered.

VANITY - My experience was totally great with them. They answered all my emails and phone calls, they called to check up on me after surgery and follow-up. My coordinator was Lia and she is a doll. I highly recommend her.

SURGERY - My surgery was the first one of the day, I requested it. I arrived early and had to wait a little bit for a nurse to come out at 6:30 a.m. I was brought into a room that had a blue painted wall and was handed a cup to pee, compression socks, surgery shoes, cap, gown and bag to put my clothes in. I was also given a XL garment to try on that was included in the price.

Dr. Fisher arrived and started drawing me up. I told him what my concerns were and what I wanted. He told me what he could do based on my skin condition. I had a TT done 20 years ago and still had a lot of stretch marks and some loose skin on my belly. He then proceeded to take a ton of photos from every angle. I had to turn like a clock and follow the lines on the floor. After that I proceeded to the surgery room. Man was it cold. I was asked to lay down on the surgery table and the anesthesiologist came in to talk to me. That was the last thing I remember.

I woke up laying face up and was freezing. The nurse came, put on my garment, had me move to another table face down and covered me up. She also gave me a cup of Gatorade which was heaven sent because my throat hurt and my mouth was dry. The pain is real but tolerable at this point. As soon as I was feeling better I was asked to get up and ready to leave. I was taken out the back kneeling on a wheel chair. I had the back seat of the car ready with a body pillow and a boppy pillow for my chest. I hate laying face down. I felt every bump on the road.

HOME - I had set up a single bed in my bedroom and put a small table in front of me with all of my medications, Gatorade, arnica gel and arnica pills. I was lucky that I had my 82 year old mother and daughter help me the first 3 days because I could not do it alone. My mom made me chicken soup and that was all I could tolerate the first two days. Getting up to pee was no joke. Thank god for the Peze because I would not have been able to sit.

NEXT DAY - I had to go to my follow-up appointment at 10:30 a.m. I arrived and had to wait for about 20 minutes. The center was packed with people waiting to be seen. I was attended by Dr. Fisher's assistant because he was in surgery. She emptied my drain and handed me my ab board, lipo foams and triangle also included in the price.

I was told that I needed lymphatic draining and I said that I had a friend that does them. I had those massages daily for a week. They were the most painful massages that I ever had. She also did ultrasound before starting the massages. I felt so relieved afterwards that I couldn't wait for the next day. My masseuse told me that he really did aggressive lipo almost to the bone in the rib/flank area. That is why it was so painful.

I week post op I arrived at 10:30 a.m. and was brought in right away. Dr. Fisher's assistant removed my drain and stitches and had me go to a blue room to have photos taken. Dr. Fisher advised to wait a week before getting anymore lymphatic draining massages. Don't know why.

1 MONTH POST OP
I still feel pain and swelling in the areas that were lipo especially my rib cage. I measure my butt every single day "LOL" and it only went down about and inch. I try to eat healthy but not trying to lose any weight yet. As for exercise I am only doing treadmill every other day for 20 minutes with a slight incline.

I bought this great 2nd stage faja that really sculpts and compresses. Dr. Fisher said to wear it for at least 3 months day and night because of the swelling. I also ordered a steel boned corset on ebay that is called a waspie that only cinches your waist it is short and you can sit without a problem. I don't want to mess with my hip area.

My 2nd Stage Faja

I bought my 2nd stage faja at Fajas Colombianas, 6528 NW 186 Street, Miami Lakes, FL. It was a little bit expensive but the lady who sold it to me said you won't regret it. It really gives you a nice shape and compresses everywhere. The material is high quality.

My Waist Training Corset

I bought my waist training corset on eBay it only cost me $23.99. I love that I can sit while wearing it without an issue. I am trying to make my waist event smaller.

Sleeping Face Down

Hello ladies, I just wanted to let you know that I hate sleeping face down especially at my age because of the swelling and wrinkles. I used the M.A.T. Medical and Therapy Body Positioning System from allegromedical.com and it helped me alot with the first week's recovery.

6 Weeks Post-Op New Jeans

Hello everyone, I am now 6 weeks post-op. Feeling better but still have swelling and pain in my rib cage area. I hope this goes away soon. Still using my boppy pillow for driving and the Drive Sling Seat for the office. I finally was able to find and pair of jeans that are made for curvy women.

Two Months Post-Op Photos

Hello to my beautiful RS sisters. I am now 8 weeks post-op and very happy with my results so far. I still have swelling and pain in my lower back/rib area. I am no longer using the boppy pillow but still using my 2nd stage faja and waist cincher day and night. My measurements are still the same 44.5" hips, 29 inch waist and weigh 160 lbs. but my butt is now very soft and jiggly. I hear some ladies complaining that they have lost volume, luckilyI haven't. It could be because I have not lost any weight and really followed Dr. Fisher's instructions. I recently started taking Zumba dance and toning classes for exercise without doing any type of exercise that requires me to sit. Attached are some photos of my results. Best of luck ladies on your journeys.

Waspie Corset

Hello ladies, I just wanted to talk to you about the waspie corset that I am using. If you really want to reduce the size of your waist. You need to use a "steel boned corset". I bought this one on eBay and I have already lost an inch on my waist since I started using it. It only cost me $23.99.

Three Months Post-Op Video / No Compression Garment

3 Months Post-op
0:21
This is my 3 months post-op and in the video I am not wearing any type of compression garment. This is my natural shape now. I officially stayed out of my compression garment for one day and it really feels strange. I will be putting it back on until I feel fully healed. I still feel numbness, pulling, tingling and some pain in the areas that were lipoed. My measurements are still the same but my butt has fully fluffed and is soft and jiggly. I have actually gained some weight even though I am doing Zumba step and toning classes four times a week. I now weigh 162 lbs., wear size 8/M clothing and size 29/30 petite pants.

Four Months Post-Op Photos

2nd Stage Garment Answers

I have been asked many questions about my 2nd stage garment so here are some answers for you ladies.

For the best chances of a fast recovery, your First Stage Garments should be worn 24 hours a day for the first few weeks.

2nd Stage Garment - I started using mine after one month post-op. It is to be worn without the ab board and foams. It gives good, supportive compression where needed and it shapes the body beautifully. Comfort is key during this stage of your recovery, especially since you're likely to be wearing these garments for several months during recovery.

Five Months Post-Op Photos / No Compression Garment

Hello ladies, here again updating my progress. I have lost 5 lbs while doing Zumba to tone up my body and booty. I must say that my butt is still here. I am feeling much better now. I still have some discomfort (numbness, pulling & tingling on my sides, waist area) but not as much as before. My skin has reattached and the lumpiness on my stomach has gotten much better. I guess time is what is needed. I do however loofah my skin every day in the shower and it does make a big difference in the smoothness.

5 Months Post-Op

6 Months Post-Op

Some of you ladies including myself are worried about losing weight after surgery. Well ladies your butt does get smaller if you lose weight. However, it does go down in proportion to the rest of the body. I suggest that you only gain between 10 to 15 pounds over your ideal weight before surgery.

7 Months Post-Op

Hello ladies, I just wanted to update and let you know that my butt/shape is still holding strong. I no longer have any type of burning pain or pulling so I guess when the doctor says to wait 6 months he means it. I work out 4 days a weeks by taking Zumba classes and a little bit of strength training.

Stomach 7-months Post Op

Hello ladies, I just wanted to show you how my stomach looks after 7 months post-op. I do Zumba at least 4 times a week to keep my shape.

8 Months Post-Op

I just wanted to show you my 8 months update from having BBL surgery with Dr. Fisher. I am extremely happy with my results. Nothing has changed as far as measurements. One of the most important things that I discovered thru this process is that you need to "use your compression garment" so that your skin reattaches back smoothly with minimal lumps, bumps and loose skin to your torso areas. I had very aggressive lipo and it took me over 6 months to fully recover. Best wishes on your journey.

One Day After Surgery

I never posted this photo when I originally did my profile because I looked and felt awful. Some ladies were asking me how come I didn't have scars and bruises. Well here is what I looked like back then. You can see how loose and hanging my skin was with the aggressive lipo so don't be afraid to look like this. Compression is key for the first three months after surgery so that your skin can reattach and minimize swelling. My next post will show you how I look now after 9 months.

9 Months Post-Op

Hi dolls, I am now 9 months post-op. I weigh 154 lbs. and yes my butt went down 1/2" its now 44" but its proportionate with the rest of my body. My goal is 145 lbs. If you lose weight it will get smaller. I have been working out 5 days a week and eating clean. I also dry brush my skin in an upward motion before showering to detox and get rid of cellulite. It is something I learned from a spa treatment.

Skin Brushing for Cellulite

I keep getting asked why is my skin so smooth at my age. Here is my secret, I dry brush my body for detoxifying everyday before I take a shower. It removes impurities from your skin and stimulates your lymph and blood circulation. It will encourage cellulite deposits to disperse, decongesting all systems of your body. I highly recommend this. I learned this from a spa treatment I had years ago and haven't stop doing it. Start from the soles of your feet and brush in gentle upward strokes, always move the brush in the direction of your heart. Move all the way up your body including the palms of your hands. Do not brush your face, neck or sensitive areas (décolleté). Best wishes to all RS dolls. (Please wait until you are healed before doing this.)

12 Months Post-Op

I am now 1 year post-op and my butt is here to stay. I haven't posted anything in a while because not much has changed. I wanted my RS dolls to know that this was the best decision I have ever made. I have absolutely no regrets. I am much more confident, love dressing up and feel good about my body. Ladies I have to tell you to go for it. Just make sure that you pick the right doctor for this procedure. ?

52 YEARS OLD, STILL LOVING MY RESULTS AFTER ONE YEAR!

Dr. Fisher you are the best! Ladies healthy eating and exercise is key to maintaining your shape. I want to thank all of you for your support throughout this past year. I couldn't have done this without you. XOXO

18 MONTHS UPDATE - 53 Years Old - Dr. Fisher - WORTH IT!!!!

Hello ladies I am back again with an update of my results after 1-1/2 years. I am 53 years old and still extremely happy with my results. My huge butt is here to stay. I also want to recommend to you a device called the "fasciablaster" invented by Ashley Black. I was able to get rid of a dent above my bellybutton using this device. It is also great for smoothing skin and getting rid of cellulite. You can google and see videos on youtube of how it works.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN LADIES - 53 Years Old - Dr. Fisher

It has been almost two years since I had my surgery and this lady is very happy. It was by far the best decision ever.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Fisher is a Double Board Certified doctor. Very easy to talk to. Listens to your concerns. I would highly recommend him.