Looking Forward to DR. Fisher Feb or Mar 2014 *Vanity Cosmetics* - Miami, FL

This is the beginning of my journey. Looking...

This is the beginning of my journey. Looking forward to Dr. Fisher at Vanity Cosmetics in Miami Fl. I am a little nervous and skeptical because I haven't seen any pictures of his work. I was quoted $3500 which includes tummy tuck, lipo to 12 areas and the BBL. I however am really against having a tummy tuck. I'm 30 and I have one child. I have to further my research before I make any deposits. Please if anyone is going to Vanity please respond. Thanks ladies!!!! Muahhhhhhh

This was the email from Jessica at Vanity Cosmetics

I'm sorry to hear that. However, another option is to pay little by little, which we do offer that type of payment plan. In order to make the appointment for you surgery date, you must pay half. And you must pay the total amount of your surgery at least 2 weeks before your surgery date. Once you pay the deposit, you can pay as much or as little as you want to pay off your remainder. The doctor just reviewed your photos. Have you considered doing a Tummy Tuck? With the BBL, you may have some loose skin on your lower abdomen after the surgery. He suggests a Tummy Tuck, however, he says you could still do the BBL because it is not excessive. But the Tummy Tuck would give you better results. The Tummy Tuck does include lipo on the back and abdomen, and it tightens and firms your abdomen with no extra skin. And if you have stretch marks, it works magic with the stretch marks. Below I listed the prices for Tummy Tuck in case you want to know. Please let me know if I can answer any other questions for you

-Tummy Tuck with Dr Fisher including general anesthesia, anesthesiologist, lipo on back + abdomen, full panel of lab work, 24 hour emergency line answered by Dr, and ALL surgery room costs: $3,500

-Extended Tummy Tuck (which tightens your back as well) with Dr Fisher which includes anesthesia, anesthesiologist, lipo on back + abdomen, full panel of lab work, 24 hour emergency line answered by Dr, and ALL surgery room costs: $4,500

Please feel free to call me if you'd like

? Show quoted text

Great, I look forward to it! Have a blessed day!

Jessica Garcia
Surgical Coordinator

Updated... $4,500 NOT $3,500... Still Good price

I tried to call you but was only able to get your voice mail. The quote I gave you for the Tummy Tuck does include lipo on your abdomen and on your full back. The Extended Tummy Tuck is the same, however it gets rid of all the excess skin on your back as well as the excess skin in your abdomen. Below I listed the price for a BBL with Dr Fisher. He is out of town from Dec 13-Jan 6. Dr Fisher doesn't Skype with patients unless they are having an emergency post-op. I hope you're having a great day!

Brazilian Butt Lift with Dr Fisher which includes general anesthesia, anesthesiologist, lipo on full back + abdomen, 24 hour emergency line answered by Dr, and ALL surgery room costs: $4,500

Questions about the BBL at Vanity

Feb and March is not fully booked yet, I believe if you pay half of your total by mid Jan, you can definitely get your surgery by Feb and even more definite for March. You can pay cash by depositing your payment into our bank account at your nearest Bank of America. Since you are out of town, I suggest not booking your surgery on a Monday because you must come in for your blood work the day before you go into surgery, and our clinic is closed on Sundays. We are open Mon-Fri 8AM - 7pm, and Saturdays 9AM-3PM. We offer a recovery home which is $1,500 for 7 days which includes a driver to and from the airport and all your appointments, a nurse, cooked breakfast, wifi, access to entire home, an office, iPad in your room, a Publix Supermarket very close (the driver will not mind taking you), and a guest is welcome to come stay with you at no additional cost. However, the breakfast is only available for you.

How many days I need to stay in Miami? -Dr recommends at least 7. But 7-10 days.

How long is the surgery?? -About an hour, 2 hours at most.

What do I need to do in order to prepare for Surgery? -you'll need a compression garment which we sell for $120. You'll need pain meds which we give you a prescription and is about $60 at the pharmacy. NO SMOKING AT ALL. You'll need to have lymphatic massages performed post op, this helps the bruising go down, it also helps reduce pain and make your results even and smooth. We do offer massages which are 5 for $350 and performed by a RN.
Why is the cost so cheap?? (Its not a bad price, but why so cheap) -Our prices are reasonable because we have been in business for so long and have been able to accommodate our patients, we do not over charge for procedures, while still being the clinic with the most qualified surgeons in Florida. Dr Jonathan Fisher actually holds the current US record for Most Brazilian Butt Lift performed successfully.
What is the name of the recovery house?? -It is under our name, Vanity Cosmetic Recovery Home. It is at most 20 minutes with traffic from our clinic on 8th Street. Driver will pick you up and drop you off safely.
Can someone accompany me to Miami for my surgery?? Yes, I listed details above about your guest and the recovery home.

What is the best day to have surgery?? We do not operate on Saturdays. Mon-Fri our protocol is consistent and the same Mon-Fri. I suggest you come Tues-Fri because you are coming out of state.

Thanks very much Venette, I hope the answers help you out! Let me know if you have any more questions.

Question about the BBL at Vanity

How long is the surgery?? -About an hour, 2 hours at most.

Thanks very much, I hope the answers help you out! Let me know if you have any more questions.

Pics of me

I still feel like a long way to go in regards to losing weight for the BBL. I'm 30 yrs old with a 14yr old. I weight 159lbs and need to lose about another 20lbs. I never had a booty and the main reason why I'm choosing do this procedure is to feel more secure about my body as well as rocking sexy ass outfits with a banging shape. I have a boyfriend and he supports me with doing the surgery, but not outside the US. He feels more comfortable with me choosing a doctor here in the states. I am not doing this for no man or attention, I just want to feel and look good. I'm not here to judge or criticize anyone on their journey. I want us ladies to support, offer help, and give information to one another.. thanks for listening lol... later ladies!!

Pre Vitiams

Does anyone know what Pre Meds or Vitiams to take to prepare for the BBL?? I want to loose a few pounds and start seeing my physician to start running test so I won't run into any complications before my surgery.

Vitamin

Vitamin*

Appointment January 31st with Dr. Fisher and Dr. Ghurani

Hey.. Happy Holidays everyone. I have some good news. Dr. Ghurani does work at Vanity and do offer the BBL. I will be traveling to Vanity in Miami on January 30 to the 31st. I have an appointment with both Ghurani and Fisher. I want to meet with the both of them before I make my decision. I will also make my deposit at the time when I go. Although vanity states your deposit is refundable, I doubt you will get it back right away. I want to be definite when I make my decision. I will definitely keep everyone posted on each doctor and ask all the questions you ladies have.

Email Confirmation

I'm happy you are coming to Miami! I'll meet you on the day of your consultation, along with Dr. Ghurrani and Dr. Fisher. Below I listed the details of your appointment. The waiting time can be between 1-2 hours, so bring a book or iPad, and don't forget your phone charger! We are located in a shopping center, so there is a couple of places to eat in walking distance as well. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to call or email me at any time. I hope you have a fabulous weekend! Cheers!

Brazilian Butt Lift CONSULTATION: January 31, 2014 at 9:30 AM

New Pic

Confused as HELL!!!

I really have to do more intensive research. Just got off the phone with Evelyn from Elite Plastic Surgery and she stated "Dr. GHURANI DOES NOT WORK AT VANITY AND HE NEVER WILL". I told Evelyn this is a debate and concern on real self. She says they are aware of that.. I'm very confused on which direction to go. I really want to go to Vanity because of the price but I'm having second thoughts now. Also if I do decide to have surgery it will have to be postpone to May or June. This is very unfair to play with our emotions. Vanity is trying to run a scam I'm starting to believe I have yet to see Ghurani do multiple patients recently at Vanity. Where are their patients???? Vanity also just became popular overnight. Where were they a year ago????? I'm annoyed and pissed. Please offer any advice.

No more speculations

I have been team Vanity since I started my journey on realself. I personally feel "now" based off other reviews we can't be negative and speculate without evidence or confirmation. Since I started my journey I posted "real" emails between Jessica and myself. I can honestly admit that I fell into the hype in regards to the Ghurani "Vanity vs Elite" hype. I should of known better and trust my instincts as well as reminded myself I have an official consult with both Dr. Fisher and Dr. Ghurani the end of the month. I would like to thank all of you ladies who commented on my post. I really appreciate all the information that you ladies shared. Once I visit vanity in person I will be able to ask questions for you ladies and offer any other information you might need. This might be a long journey for me due to financial reasons so I might not make my February or March goal. I will continue to save and use whatever tax money I received towards my deposit and go from there. I am excited and looking forward to visiting a Vanity. THANK YOU LADIES!!! Muahhhhhhhh
Miami Plastic Surgeon