Considering Dr. Fisher , Need Advice? - Miami, FL

Hey, I have considered Dr. Fisher for my BBL but...

hey,
I have considered Dr. Fisher for my BBL but I'm a lil nervous because when I sent my pics to the woman Shirley I spoke to, she stated I have to lose weight ( I'm 5'7 and weight 201, she wants me down to 191) and my tummy won't be completely flat unless I get a tummy tuck. #1 I'm not trying to be completely flat I jus want to have a nice shape in my clothes, no crop tops or anything jus a shape and #2 I'm 28 years old with one daughter, I jus recently went through surgery to have my left filopian tube removed which led to them telling me I have a slim chance of getting pregnant again. I want to try and have another baby which is another reason why I don't want a tummy tuck. I'm just scared I'm still gonna have this fupa and waste my money. What are y'all opinions?

I'm Excited

I have my surgery set and scheduled for April 28, I just want to get some advice on what can I expect before and after my BBL. What materials to bring? How flat will my stomach will be since i'm not getting a tummy tuck n have a child? What my recovery time is looking like? And how do i get my insurance to cover my anesthesia.

Looking for Great Price Recovery Homes

Hello all,

I'm currently looking for a recovery house for my procedure in April. If anyone can give me any recommendations of recovery houses. I looked on you tube and saw one who went to Dr. Fisher ( which is my doctor) and she filmed her recovery house ( which was Mayda's) and i thought the service was very nice. She just didn't give a cost for her 7 day stay, at the end of her video. I looked into Escape but they are not in my price range. If anyone knows of any other recovery homes, please lemme know prices and what they include. It would be greatly appreciated :-). P.S If anyone is going around the time i'm going, i definitely wouldn't mind having a Sx buddy.

Wish Pics