Dr. Alvarez...proven Integrity - Miami, FL

Hello Dolls!!! My friend and I decided to take...

Hello Dolls!!!

My friend and I decided to take this venture together! We researched several doctors in the US, the DR, and Mexico. We decided on Dr. Sergio Alvarez in Miami. We both plan to get BBLs and I am also contemplating a Breast lift with implants ( which probably won't be done at the same time).

When Dr. Alvarez saw my pictures he was concerned that I didn't have enough fat for a significant BBL. Instead of saying "sure, I'll take your money, come on down". HE DID NOT. He called me personally to explain what he could and couldn't do and to let me know my options.

My respect level for Dr. Alvarez' went completely through the roof! He took his time and explained every detail of both procedures. He encouraged me to ask questions and said he would clarify anything at all that I had questions about. I HAVE NOT YET PAID HIM A DIME YET. He did it because it was the right thing to do.

He put me at complete ease. Dr. Alvarez has integrity and I am comfortable with my choice.

This journey is just beginning! I hope that you amazing, corageous, women will allow me to share it with you all.

Photos ! Yo Yo weight sucks!

Yo Yo weight!!!
Before weight loss; after weight loss; THEN... hired an amazing personal trainer #results...then I injured my back...back to square one. Photos in order of my yo yo life.

Preparation info

Has anyone got a preparation ritual down or planned? I want to start prepping my system approximately six week prior to SX. Has anyone heard of VitaMedica? http://www.vitamedica.com/products/

If anyone has tried these, please let me know.
Thanks ladies!!!

Hi Ladies ! Can any one give me a suggestion on which are the correct compression socks please?? I didn't think it would be that hard but there are tons of colors, styles & tighness... HELP!

Dr. Miami Booty Buddy

Hi Dolls!! Does ANYONE have the Dr. Miami booty buddy that they aren't using anymore & want to give away or sell??? Please inbox me!!
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Alvarez has shown integrity in his word and actions. I could not ask for more at this critical stage in this process. He is amazing!