another deformed victim - Miami, FL

I had surgery with dr salama to fix a dent from a...

I had surgery with dr salama to fix a dent from a previous bbl .. My body was not ugly .. Just needed some filling in the outside and the dent .... Well .. I was waiting for 9 weeks to see if all this diformities would somehow fill in or what not .. The recovery was hell , I got CELLULITIES !! On my leg to start wit , then I had to rush to hospital from all the blood loss. And the incompetent staff could have let me die . Ladies this is common at his practice ... If u wanna have surgery wit a doctor that doesn't give the time to his patients post up . Be my guest , but you are taking great risk ! Trust me this surgery has things that can go wrong and u need a doctor that u can ask stuff in case emergency happen ., this is not the case wit salama ! He's so busy fitting patients in that he does not care after your surgery . Point blank . Unless u get some kind of big infection and then it's prob late . ... So back to me ... He lippoed my inner legs , I am left wit a huge !! And I mean huge dent in the back of my leg , I look deformed .. I didn't start noticing it till I started working out more .. Actually he left several .. But this is the worst it's not little ladies I don't know how I'm gonna fix this .. I'm devistated . My once beautiful legs have been butchered .. I have horrific staining from the bruising I don't recognize my legs ... he went so aggressive on my legs that I'm prob stained for life .. I will post pics of how bad my legs were in the hospital , I have been so depressed .. This doesn't end here .. I have fat necrosis !!!! On one check ... Mass lumps that I can feel and it hurts .. I will prob have to spend more money to repair all this damage . All because I was vain and wanted to fix a little dent . Honestly I didn't need it . ....... And the dent he tried to fill looks worse ..he tried to lift it he said , it looks like a bump an lumpy ...His massage therapist for some reason massaged it 5 days post and maybe killed the fat .. I'm left wit a bigger cheek as well ..he really did a number on me my legs were nice :( ... This surgery has been the worse mistake of my life .. I wish I listened to my mom that told me not to do it .. He may give ok results sometimes but he has a lot of bad ones!! Ladies .. And personally looking at his butts , they are not that pretty ,mostly the diaper booty look .. I mean look at the girls at his practice .. I should have ran for the hills !! ...... I wish I went somewhere else .. Now I Can't even wear a pair of tights and from the looks of it I will never be able to wear a dress . I was gonna go back to him to show him , to see if he can fix his mess but looking thru the older reviews about how he created worse infections fixing stuff I'm going elsewhere . No wonder he's not top Doctor any longer.

Post up pics burning CELLULITIES on legs

This is my legs post up .. Ladies .. This was considered normal to the staff at recoveries house .. My skin was almost burned this day the discoloration is there .. I will post as soon as I get the courage .

Tweaking this and that turned into a nightmare

This was my shape before .. I didn't have ugly legs by any means .. Now my torso is messed up , lumpy , he took too much I'm just a mess .

Up to date fotos the butt looks worse in other Angels imbarresed to even post I paid 8 k for this

Miami Plastic Surgeon