43 y.o. Tuning up this body October 31st W/ Dr. Ghurani - Miami, FL

Like the most of all of you, I have been looking...

Like the most of all of you, I have been looking and researching for quite some time. Had a few "online consults" with doctors and for the most part have had really good follow-up from coordinators. One recently reached out to me well after our initial discussion to let me know about her moving to another facility and inform me of the new doctors she was working with but by that time I had already made my decision to have the surgery with Dr. Ghurani. I hope and pray it will be a great decision. My coordinator Lizbeth, had been great thus far. I've read SO many coordinator negative stories. I just hope this treatment continues. Now is all I have to do is prepare and gather all the necessities for the big day.

One week away!!

I am nervous, excited and anxious all at once. I am looking for a smaller (snatched) waist, round hips and a perkier butt. I really hope I am a good candidate for my wish and that Dr. Ghurani delivers.
Miami Plastic Surgeon