Chasing my Dreams - Miami, FL

I've been looking into getting a bbl for years now...

I've been looking into getting a bbl for years now but finally made up my mind to have the procedure done after a colleague of mines got hers. She went to Dr. Alvarez and originally that's who I was going to go with. However after talking with Emily at Spectrum Aesthetics I decided to go with Dr. Ghurani. I had seen his work and it is nice. I don't want a huge butt but I do want to look in the mirror and be like "daaang guh" lol. Anyways Dr. Alvarez has a special going on or had one at least for $4500 while Dr. Ghurani is $6000. I believe you get what you pay for. I do have to lose 8 lbs. I'm 5'1 and 176 currently. I have more than enough time to lose the weight. I'm so excited and scared!

7 more months away!

I'm soooo excited. I know I have a ways to go until my surgery but I get on here once a day and look at Dr. Ghurani's work. If I could have my surgery done sooner I would but I'm saving up my time off. I also have to lose 8 lbs. I'm currently 5'1 and 176. April 6, 2017 truly can't come soon enough!! Also Emily my care coordinator is the best. I'm sure I'm going to call her way more closer to my surgery date.

Affordable- BBL Bum Booster (Pillow)

Hey! So although I'm still like 6 months pre-op I have been looking into items for post-op. I was contacted by a lady on here who is selling affordable BBL Pillows. She's a fellow BBL sister who knows how essential a good pillow is for recovery. From what I've heard the boppy pillows are not the greatest for keeping your butt lifted. Anyways I purchased my pillow last Saturday and it will be here Friday. With shipping the total came out to $77.98. I'm not sure how much the Dr. Miami pillow is but I know the Booty Buddy came out to almost $100 with shipping. I'll post pics when it comes but at this moment I'm definitely referring other bbl sisters to check out her site

BBL Bum Booster

Here's the pic for the previous post. My butt definitely won't be touching any seats when the time comes. I'm not sure how this compares to the others out there but I'm not complaining. One less thing on my list.
Miami Plastic Surgeon