Chasing my Dreams - Miami, FL

I've been looking into getting a bbl for years now...

I've been looking into getting a bbl for years now but finally made up my mind to have the procedure done after a colleague of mines got hers. She went to Dr. Alvarez and originally that's who I was going to go with. However after talking with Emily at Spectrum Aesthetics I decided to go with Dr. Ghurani. I had seen his work and it is nice. I don't want a huge butt but I do want to look in the mirror and be like "daaang guh" lol. Anyways Dr. Alvarez has a special going on or had one at least for $4500 while Dr. Ghurani is $6000. I believe you get what you pay for. I do have to lose 8 lbs. I'm 5'1 and 176 currently. I have more than enough time to lose the weight. I'm so excited and scared!

7 more months away!

I'm soooo excited. I know I have a ways to go until my surgery but I get on here once a day and look at Dr. Ghurani's work. If I could have my surgery done sooner I would but I'm saving up my time off. I also have to lose 8 lbs. I'm currently 5'1 and 176. April 6, 2017 truly can't come soon enough!! Also Emily my care coordinator is the best. I'm sure I'm going to call her way more closer to my surgery date.

Affordable- BBL Bum Booster (Pillow)

Hey! So although I'm still like 6 months pre-op I have been looking into items for post-op. I was contacted by a lady on here who is selling affordable BBL Pillows. She's a fellow BBL sister who knows how essential a good pillow is for recovery. From what I've heard the boppy pillows are not the greatest for keeping your butt lifted. Anyways I purchased my pillow last Saturday and it will be here Friday. With shipping the total came out to $77.98. I'm not sure how much the Dr. Miami pillow is but I know the Booty Buddy came out to almost $100 with shipping. I'll post pics when it comes but at this moment I'm definitely referring other bbl sisters to check out her site www.bblbumbooster.com

BBL Bum Booster

Here's the pic for the previous post. My butt definitely won't be touching any seats when the time comes. I'm not sure how this compares to the others out there but I'm not complaining. One less thing on my list.

2 months 24 days to go!

I'm still super excited. Been reading reviews and following journeys on here since I booked my date. Monday I'll be seriously working on losing weight. I want to get down to 165 was going to go lower but for the sake of having a big booty after the swelling goes down I still want a lot of fat to transfer. I feel like these next 2 months are going to fly by. I'm hoping they do. I'll be getting supplies in February so I'll do another update then.

Booty Goals

So I've seen reviews saying to have pics and reviews saying they didn't show the Doctor pics. Now I know my body is not built exactly like anyone else's however I think the pics will give the doctor an idea of what I'm hoping to have going on 6 months later. With all that being said I made a collage. Ultimately I want a tiny waist, hips and projection. No shelf but a nice smooth curve. I want my booty to match my thick thighs so it's big but natural looking. Thankfully I have some nice thighs to start. I'll post my pics closer to my date of surgery since I'm going back into the gym Monday.

Supply List

As I prepare to be at my 60 day mark I've started buying items on my supply list. Most of the items are in my shopping cart on Amazon I'm just waiting to be sure I've found everything before purchasing. Since I'm driving to Miami from Orlando I'm also buying an air mattress that's made for cars. The air mattress on the list will be used while I'm at the air bnb post surgery. I don't want to mess up the bed there. All of the other stuff is self explanatory. I'm buying a Salome 0216 faja for post surgery to switch out when the one I'm placed in right after surgery needs to be cleaned. Hopefully it fits. I'll update later on things I plan to buy after the first month like my stage 2 garment and waist trainer etc. I'll also post pictures of course of me pre op and post right before surgery.

Current Measurements

So for fun I decided to measure my waist and hips.

Weight: 174.6
Waist: 33 inches
Hips: 44.5 inches

I'm not lacking in the booty department as I've been told by almost everyone I tell about the surgery. What I'm looking for is a smaller waist more curve to my hips and for my upper butt to be fuller and round. I need to lose almost 10lbs for surgery as my goal weight is 168-165 per Ghurani. I'll post pics and new measurements when I lose the weight.

Took McAdoodoll2b's Idea

So I really loved her vision board idea and decided to make one myself. I'm hoping Ghurani will like it and find it helpful as he works his magic on me.

Rescheduled for August

Well due to some unforeseen financial circumstances I had to reschedule my surgery. Which sucks because after waiting so long I had finally reached my 2 months mark. Anyways I'll be a Ghurani doll at the end of August. For now I'm going to keep making payments and get in my ideal pre-op weight range. I'll update when I'm at my 2 months mark again around June.
Miami Plastic Surgeon