Brazilian Butt Lift, CG Cosmetics, Miami, FL NIGHTMARE RRRRUUUUUNNNNN!!!!!!

Hi Dolls, Scheduling my BBL at CG Cosmetic...What...

Hi Dolls,

Scheduling my BBL at CG Cosmetic...What is a good recovery house at a good price?

All suggestions are welcome, what was your experience, how was the price, how was the services included. How safe did you feel if you went alone. I'm kind of freaking out, but I believe this will help. Thanks a bunch Dolls

Booked!!!

I was able to setup my recovery center with Miami Recovery House. It was quick and easy I was able to take care of everything in 5 minute. I found a real great flight with Jet Blue leaving Jax to Mia for $84! Once I have the flight number and time a was able to setup everything. I made my payment online via Paypal and I'm golden!!!

On the the next.....Luggage!!

Here some photos

Miami Recovery house

Miami Escape Recovery House

Not to happy with my results this far

4 weeks Post Op

I guess I am still swollen, but I am just not happy with my results!

Before after

No like the results on the website round two here we go!

I need a revision ASAP

So I cant wait 6 months to have another surgery like what was done? I've spoke with my coordinator and she claims I look great...by whos standards...not mine this is a nightmare I'm depressed...I just want my money back and fly to the DR!!!

I'm so upset!!!

i just wanted a just start to getting my body back and what I get was a unmodified version of my unhappy self. Can anyone help how can I get a. my money back B. a revision!?!?!

I Have a Few Choice Four Letter Words!

Dr Medina was very charming and confident, he made me feel comfortable and reassured me he could provide the results since I was switched at the last minute by CG Cosmetic Center from Dr. Freiman.

My abdomen isn't flat, one cheek is larger than the other, I have no curves and it was a total waste of my money and time. Now CG is ignoring me since hes no longer employed there anymore to do my revision! If he's your doctor run and do not look back!

5 month update!

I'm so depressed and now having tons of pain!

I just want to cry all day everyday

They won't return my money nor allow me to revise with Dr.Leossin :(
Dr. Medina